Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Sugestion box
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Sugestion box
801. hozzászólás - 2016.07.06. 07:52:20 (Válasz Naho #800 hozzászólására.)
An interesting idea. Not during sales - there you already get a truckload of goodies - but otherwise, when there is no sale at all, it could be a good idea to give something, like some burnt out ancient stones, in proportion with the amount you purchased.
Pontszám: 7.68
popularvalorian
Végzetúr poronty
71 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
802. hozzászólás - 2016.07.08. 12:20:09 (Válasz DoomlordFos #794 hozzászólására.)
In this case the defender should be in the same lvl with the attacker,other wise if a big clan puts a lvl160 as defender noone can beat anyone of the clan even in fair figh(same lvl or 5 lvl difference).What i mean:suppose a lvl 50 attacking a lvl50 player the a defender 0f lvl 160 means that the attacker has no chance to win,athough the fight is fair.On the other hand a lvl 160 attacker attackes a lvl60 even if the defender of the clan is lvl100 the attacker will win.If a feature like this is added should be very carefull how it is added in order all clans can benefit (big or small).An idea could be that the higher the building for the defender is the higher will the random possibilities that the defender will appear on a fight and when the defender appears on the battle the fight to be cancelled(no matter the lvl of the attacker or defender)sounds more fair to me like this
Pontszám: 10
averagegreaverFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
803. hozzászólás - 2017.02.02. 13:11:12
A good suggestion is that when someone leaving his clan he cannot join another clan for one week and when he join the clan he has to build the soulwell(like before),this way someone cannot changing clan everyday just to enjoy the benefits for one day(maybe take also the reward from an epic) or just for the championship(taking advantage the bonuses on attack and defence) and then switch back.i have seen one player in 3 days he already switch 3 times clan already(not 3 fifferent but between 2 clans)
Pontszám: 5
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
804. hozzászólás - 2017.02.02. 13:14:22 (Válasz greaver #803 hozzászólására.)
I believe there is a penalty to your Luck stat (i.e. your Luck decreases permanently) if you change Clan too often.

EDIT
Found the info:
"Deserters

Unknown to some, if you desert your alliance too much, you will see a decline in luck. Each person has a counter, and everytime they leave an alliance (or get kicked) they gain one of these counters. If a person has:

Counter-2 > Character Service/(2*Months passed)

Then they lose

Counter - 2 - (Character Service/(2*Months passed))

For example, if I was in an alliance for a week and I quit, then did the same for a second, third and fourth, I would have 4 counters with a total of 1 months service and immediately, I would lose (2-2-1)= -1 luck. This wouldn't show up in the stat, but it's effect would take place. "
A hozzászólást Sbart módosította 2017.02.02. 13:19:22-kor
Pontszám: 8.42
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
805. hozzászólás - 2017.02.02. 17:47:44 (Válasz greaver #803 hozzászólására.)
greaver, next time he applies, deny him. there are only so many clans, and he will burn his bridges quickly.
Pontszám: 7.99
everyone's favoriteFatmonkFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
91 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
806. hozzászólás - 2017.02.02. 19:31:55 (Válasz greaver #803 hozzászólására.)
If I recall correctly you will also have your building score set to the size of the soulwell of the new clan, so when you return you will have to contribute the difference.
averagegreaverFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
807. hozzászólás - 2017.02.03. 15:01:36 (Válasz Fatmonk #806 hozzászólására.)
Actually no for old players when you switch clan you dont have to build the soulwell and you het the bonuses from the moment you join.The guy that i am talking he was in one clan then before the championship switch to a bigger clan(so he gets the higher bonuses for the championship) and after the championship he return to his previous clan.If you have to fill the soulwell as it was before such switches will not happen,first because noone will consider to do that since he would have to spend a huge amount of SE(which means that he will loos a loot of abilities and his lucj will increase too much(which will make also the lucj task very difficult in time).Sbart i dont know about the luck that you said but how much is consider too often?and the lucj degreasing is not so serious considering that if you win the championship all your abilities take +1.We all the spiders doing the same thing staying on the same lvl and continiously winning the champs cause by the time someone with +150 in def and attack the penalties will not effect hi.it hould be a limit on the champs that you win on your category like in the quiz
Végzetúr poronty
91 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
808. hozzászólás - 2017.02.04. 04:25:18 (Válasz greaver #807 hozzászólására.)
Well, to be honest I don't see clan switching as a problem for the championship.
If the player can enter a clan with higher bonus, then that is ok, we all try to get in clans with best bonuses.

If somehow the player would be limited more in switching clans, he would just stay in clan with better bonus and that would be the same outcome for you in the championship as when he switch clan all the time.
averagegreaverFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
809. hozzászólás - 2017.02.04. 22:38:33 (Válasz Fatmonk #808 hozzászólására.)
i dont say no to switcing clan i think you missunderstood me.What i am saying is that switcing all the time clan for championship or for certain events should be limited.I think the rule that you should fill the soulwell before you get the benefits that the clan provide you should be back on like before for new and older players(to be honest i never understood why this changed)
popularvalorian
Végzetúr poronty
71 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
810. hozzászólás - 2017.02.04. 23:13:01
How about an event called "war of the worlds"?a war between the players of one world with the players of another world?the ones that will choose to participate will fight players for the other world RANDOMLY (this way you cannot choose your opponents and it will be more fun) .all participants will get some rewards but tha participants of the world that won will get a random piece of an armor set that can be obtain only from the event with bonuses according to their level if someone completes all the set will get some extra bonuses as long as he is wearing the whole set.The parts that you can win can be hellmet shield weapon boots but again it will be random so that it cannot be easy to obtain the armor just participating 4 times on the event(that means that you might win one part of the armor many times before you can complete the whole set).One thing that must be is that for the fights of the event you cannot drag your opponent to the torture chamber it will be simply fight with only SE and XP...and it will be more challenging for those fight no clan bonuses.I think it will be very challenging like this and plus maybe wake up some spiders.
popularvalorian
Végzetúr poronty
71 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
811. hozzászólás - 2017.02.04. 23:39:19 (Válasz valorian #810 hozzászólására.)
I forgot to mention that the prizess would be according to the damage you caused.Since the battles will be random it might happen that high lvl player hit low lvl that might be counter as a win for the world war score but the damage will be low since the low lvl dont have too much life.that means that even medium players can be lucky and have less winnings but more damage than high lvls and that eventually mean that the prices will also be in a high random between the players not only the high lvl will get the better prices
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
812. hozzászólás - 2017.02.06. 07:29:34 (Válasz valorian #811 hozzászólására.)
The idea is good, but i think this is impossible, considering the hungarian servers as main servers.
Pontszám: 9.56
everyone's favoritePhaedrus
Végzetúr poronty
40 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
813. hozzászólás - 2017.02.11. 21:03:16
I know that this will apply only to a few of us who have progressed forward with regard to level, but I have a few questions/suggestions that would make the game a lot more enjoyable for us:

1) I can now "purchase" items of up to level 238 at the soul huckster, which is fine for major objects (armor, shields, spells, etc.). Why are you not having focus crystals to at least the level of the objects for sale? There are only focus crystals up to level 200.

2) When I win an item from the dimension gate, it is usually at a very low level. Other than for accumulating some ducats for selling these items, I have very rarely won something of real use to me. Increase the odds for higher level players to get something they can actually use.

3) Increase the number of relics and "misc" for sale at the soul huckster.

On the positive side, I have been enjoying some of the side games. I do wish that you would not set a time limit for claiming awards for some events, for instance I still have 179 victory emblems from the surface celebration that I cannot use until it comes around again, which is more that a bit annoying. You should not have a time limit to claim awards, or at least carry them forward to the next game series.

Thanks, Phaedrus
popularvalorian
Végzetúr poronty
71 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
814. hozzászólás - 2017.03.03. 00:13:26
Can you add a relic for the green mykrotonics also?i mean this is the third time that i have this quest on the temple and my clan is way far from building the required build.it is a pity after completing almost all the temple to loose it just for this task.Or at least remove this task from the temple and add it on the quest list
Végzetúr poronty
91 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
815. hozzászólás - 2017.03.08. 16:44:34 (Válasz valorian #814 hozzászólására.)
In my experience there is always 1-2 tasks in the temple that I can either not do or choose not to do and instead use a decree for SE.
So you don't need to loose the whole temple just because 1 task cannot be solved
averageDonimoFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
816. hozzászólás - 2017.03.23. 02:31:44
I have some ideas for the Temple of Doom:
- Roulette: the ability to spend something and replace a given task with a random different task. Or mark an unfinished task as complete while one or more random completed tasks are marked incomplete.
- Sunrise: Tasks that reset themselves each day. For instance, "complete 12 Duels today". Strategy to be employed to complete a row.
- The Third Dimension: Tasks that disappear when completed, to reveal a new task underneath. Play with different ideas, such as a task completing a row, claim the related bag of treasure, second task appears, or second row appears, or second bag appears; work toward that next goal. Deeper levels give better treasures within the 28 day limit.
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
817. hozzászólás - 2017.03.23. 08:03:56 (Válasz Donimo #816 hozzászólására.)
Good ideas Donimo!
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
818. hozzászólás - 2017.06.29. 04:54:01
Please replace the search method for the minion arena for a Diranium based system. 3 levels should be enough: 5, 6+, 10+. It's been taking forever for me to find the 6+ fights. I assume other high level players are facing the same issue.

Thanks,
Cruel.
Pontszám: 8.76
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
819. hozzászólás - 2017.06.29. 12:21:03 (Válasz Cruel01 #818 hozzászólására.)
Totally agree!
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
820. hozzászólás - 2017.06.29. 14:19:23 (Válasz Cruel01 #818 hozzászólására.)
Good idea, I noted it down, we will try to do something like this.
Pontszám: 7.68
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője