Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - nhsos

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2023.11.21. 09:54:43
smash me on the championship?i am on the catacomves for almost one year and you still didnt beat me on the championship.you just passed on the next lvl.also i am not the one changing gear to lvl1 so my friend can hit me and take extra se due to the scarab.or youwant to tell me that now that you have put a waepon lvl1 while you rest is for a certain reason?and before you say anything.now your weapon is a mace lvl1 and you are resting which i am sure that when you star playing you will change it with your nomal weapon.i am pretty sure that someohow you will get attacked from a player loaded with se that you will get from him due to the scarab.so dont try to play the mighty and good player with such cheats,which is legal just to go ahead and say it before manukind says it.
Dátum: 2022.10.27. 12:23:55
i hvae decipher all the letter on the blue squares by there is no clue of whta the phrase might be.i mean this a quote?a movie?a persons name?what?
Dátum: 2021.05.28. 21:33:02
why on every tasks have to train 4 or 5 pets?i understand to be once evey few lvls but everytime i lvl up and new tasks appear it is always you have to train 4 or 5 pets!!!!!!
Dátum: 2017.11.21. 14:50:44
yes but when you do thi you loose all your subplasma( i had 128 which i used theem for the event if not i wouldnt have enough victories) plus if you have already bought the relic with the sublasma every day when you do this the 100AS you pend is for nothing since u cannot use it.
Dátum: 2017.11.20. 09:05:41
it should happen otherwise new player eventualy will leave the game if they getting hit without any chance to fight back.a high lvl player no need to play when he hit all the low lvl players and just sit and getting SE sittingand do only the bascics while the low lvls that are new to the game want to pley the game.Anyway this is jus a thought
Dátum: 2017.11.19. 20:45:29
can you put the scarab on the relics that can be bought or as a reward of a quest ?it is pity to be forced to loose your subplasma (especially if you have bought the relic for free subplasma which i want to buy but i am still thinking it) during an event because you getting hit and dragged on the torture from others with +100 lvl difference.Or at least it can be in the daily offer?cause in the auctionit is impossible for the low lvls to get it(way to way the auction offer for every low lvl players)
Oldal: 1