Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Gerald.

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2023.06.27. 14:12:02
goodwill?you are joking right?would you like the lvl20 and below that you hit to thank you?
as for the hours spend as you said it was just try to convince everyone that your attacks is not for your ego but because the game force you to attack lv20:D or the event force you to attack lvl20 or that the without any logic excuse that you gain more se from a lvl20 than from a lvl100 and above.really have you seen how many players coplain about your attacks and in general that lvl200 attacking lvl20?and you still think you are the good guy and the victim that everybody are against you?seriously?
Dátum: 2023.06.26. 14:01:52
actually fos if you see the description of the scarab it says clearly that you can be dragged on the torture chamber but the attacker is losing all the SE he has on him
Dátum: 2023.06.22. 16:22:05
manukind i am not afraid to say i already did although you got the answer many times before since you are used to hit new players below lvl30andd many have complained.as for the apology is not for the attacks but for your false accusations,but i bet you have to be man enough to admit that you have made a mistake and apologise.anyway i didnt expect that you have the decency to even admit that you made a mistake for accusing me that i lied and admit that your friend is the one that was lying.as you said you were not even the one that attacked but yet you are the one that jumped immediately to justify that attacks since it is something that you do also,and you cannot deny that.just see all the complains that have been made for you.and again although i answered your question you keep avoiding why you prefer to hit lvls below lvl30 instead of lvl100 and above.and dont say that you run out of targets cause i can count at least 16 players above 100 that are active so again your excuse will be lame.so are you at least man enough to answer the question or you keep bubbling again that you can do it?ofcourse you can do it,this is developers mistake for me but i dont blame you for that.but to choose lvl30 and below to attack instead of lvl100 and above which will actually give you more SE is just your choice.i do expect an answer from you as i did answered you question unless you are afraid to answer.as you see i already answered your question,will you answer mine or you keep avoiding to answer?
Dátum: 2023.06.22. 14:29:20
it was already answered that it was zero se lost but i guess you read whatever is convenient for you.and again you avoid to answer why you targeting active players below 60 and mostly below 30 instead of active players above 100.why are you so afraid that these attack only fullfill YOUR EGO?cause in matter of SE gaining through the torture chamber you get more from a lvl100 than from a lvl20,or you gonna deny that AGAIN?btw i am still waiting an apology from you for your false accusation about galutska saying.are you man enough to admit that you hurry to accuse me and champion for mispretending his lies or you gonna avoid that also?
Dátum: 2023.06.22. 12:11:11
manukind the answer to how many se lost from those attacks it has been already answered if you read the comments.but you still avoiding to answer my question.so let me repeat it as simple as possible in case youdecide to answer.my question is why you keep hitting active players that just started the game and are below lvl30 instead of active players that are above lvl100 that will actually give you more SE.i honestly cannot ask more clearly than this.as for your setting you choose to have 30 duels points so that you can hit equal or higher lvls than you but this only refers to your duel search.you can still do subplasma attacks so basically the setting you refer have nothing to do with your SUBPLASMA attacks.and still you can benefit more with an attack on a lvl100 and above than from a lvl30 and below so again your excuse about which attack is more efficient still not stand.so again why you choose to hit new active players and lvlbelow 30 than active players lvl100 and above?you keep avoiding answer this question.
Dátum: 2023.06.20. 10:38:54
as for the repeated question how much se anyone lost from those kind of attacks i think already answered although you keep avoiding to answer why you choose to hit someone that is 250 lvl below you instead of someone that is 50 lvls below and he will give you more SE if this the reason.so can you answer this?cause dont tell me that you get more SE from a lvl20 than from a lvl150 and above.it is simply mathematics
Dátum: 2023.06.20. 10:34:49
no manukind you jump to conclusion and accuse me and champion when you say < are you deliberately misrepresenting what Gaguška wrote?>.so since you say that DELIBERATELY MISEPRESENTING what galuska said i dare you and you and your friend to send the message that i allegedly sent to him cursing and insulted him.cause i never send him any message so before you run to conclusion and accusations you should ask him what was the message that he says i send him.cause there was no message to him from me.you can ask your friend to show the alleged message.i am sure he cannot show you anyhing cause i simply didnt message him.and although you say you have no knowledge one way or another you did say that deliberately misrepresenting
what Gaguška wrote.i would expect an apology from you but i am almost sure you will not give it but at least next time before you accuse someone for anything better have knowledge or dont speak
Dátum: 2023.06.19. 20:30:29
just to point out the lies since galutska mentioned me .first of all i never message galutka so the lie that i have insulted him or annoyed him is just a lie.secondly regarding being active on the event.so your excuse is that low lvls cannot participate on the event because the lv200 will be hitting them daily?so the events are only fo the high lvls?and to be clear something else i have gathered the max 687 point while i was still premium and couldnt be hit from higher lvls but galutksa starting hitting me after i had the max point of the event so basically couldnt get more than 200 maybe 300 from the torture chamber so the attacks were not done for the se.i dont know his reason and i really dont care but at least dont say lame excuse for your pointless attacks.just admit that you like your macho attacks on low lvls without excuses.now manukind the game dont force you to use subplasma except on the ruler event and even then if i remeber correct is 3 subplasma attacks,although i could be wrong on that.if you choose to attack someone that is 200 lvl below instead of someone that is 50 lvl below and actually give you more SE is clearly your choice.and i do understand why champion said that you hit low lvls because i went back and saw also the rest of the complains and you have to admit that plenty new or low players had problems with your attacks even when not the ruler event was on.so you are right on that those attacks are legal,and for me this is the developers mistake, but the way you use your subplasma and which lvl you hit is your choice.in any way you might see it hitting a lvl100 will give you more se than hitting a lvl20,this is a fact that you cannot deny.
Dátum: 2023.06.16. 20:43:00
manukind
1. the game doesnt force you to use subplasma except maybe on the ruler of the planet event which evet then you can use subplasma in more logic battles and not with 200 lvl difference.
2.you are right about Galuska being his own boss,i never said that you told him to attack.i just pointed out that it is your clan method to hit always players that are 200 lvl below you.
3.so the problem is how much SE were lost?do tell me in tis case how much he earn from the torture chamber.200 se?are the 200 lvl so desperate for 200 se?you do understand i think the stupidity of those attacks which actually are not done for the se at least you have to admit that if you want to be honest.
4.actually those are pretty accurate although i would have agreed with you that are not constructive if even before i made any comment your friend wasnt attacking me without any reason TWICE per day.so those words are pretty suitable and not the reason for his attacks.dont try to find excuses for that kind of attacks
5.now i know from your previous comments on the forum on this subject that for your mind it right a lvl270 to hit daily and twice per day a lvl30 but dont made complains after that you cannot find players on your lvl to duel since you and your clanmate do whatever you can to drove new players to quit the game.
6.as for my post it was not a complain since developers dont care to do anything about it.although many suggestions have beeen made, but just to point out that it is not the game that forcing a player to use sublasma this way but his mentality and that this excuse is actually a bad joke
Dátum: 2023.06.16. 11:11:15
jut to prove you manukind that the excuse of the game forcing you to attack low lvl players or because of any event is actually a bad joke and that only your clan is causing this problem see this.ia m lvl30 and your friend that is lvl270 is attacking me daily twicw per day and also my clanmate champion who is lvl66.so you guys are so afraid to attck someone thatis not less 200 lvls lower than you?dont complain after that you cannot find opponent to duel when your clan doesnt everything to make new players to leave the game.no wonder the servers keep closing since players are leaving for idiot players that only attacking new players that are 200 lvl below them to feed their ego.soon this server will close also due to inactivity and then your stupid ego propably will be satisfied.

Time Attacker Defender Result
Today, 12:53 Gaguška WITCHER Gaguška won
Today, 05:03 Gaguška champion Gaguška wo
Yesterday, 14:41 Gaguška champion Gaguška won
Yesterday, 11:07 Gaguška champion Gaguška won
Oldal: 1