Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Senvares

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.03.04. 09:23:30
In the 1986 Batman Movie what actor played Batman?

Michael Jackson
Michael Keaton <------
Michael Moore
Michael Connelly

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

really r u sh*tn me special group of people now this is just a joke definitely anyone who searches batman will find it and it was well detailed. plus if you even did a search on the new batman's the original will pop up. the system for evaluating the questions really really suck arse.
Dátum: 2010.02.27. 17:56:55
Idézet: Kool106 - 2010.02.26. 02:24:54
So how is this limited to a certen group. What was kira's name in the Chronicals of ridic?

Sam
Jack
Beth
Sue

I mean comon it says it in the movie and yes i had to spell the name without the k cuz it wouldnt expect it with it on there

for one the spelling is bad it is "The Chronicles of Riddick" it's Kyra not Kira and she didnt have a name that is the characters name, and you might want to mention that its a movie. because there are several The Chronicles of Riddick as in games, movies and books.

so overall it had bad spelling and was a bad question.

and I've never seen the movie so i would of got it wrong.
Dátum: 2010.02.27. 17:51:27
Idézet: Knack - 2010.02.27. 14:22:28
Who played the lead role in the movie Mrs Doubtfire.

Dustin Hoffman
Steve Martin
Robin Williams
Billy Crystal

Spelling mistakes in question or answers.

??????

You must use a ? or it will be counted as bad automaticaly
Dátum: 2010.02.26. 02:17:13
Idézet: Kool106 - 2010.02.24. 15:20:27
wrong questions about movies but they reject questions that i make and i double cheak on the internet on the answers? In the movie gone in sixty seconds elenor was called unicorn not bogieman.

i would say you need to put the year in which gone in 60 seconds your talking about because there are 2 difrent versions of gone in 60 seconds.

in the 1974 version they codenamed it Eleanor.

in the 2000 version they also codenamed it Eleanor but Memphis Raines as played by Nicolas Cage nicknamed it the unicorn in the movie.

so i would say better wording would help in that kind of question.
Dátum: 2010.02.26. 02:00:15
What is Michael J. Fox's original Birth name?

Michael Daniel Fox
Michael Ray Fox
Michael jack Fox
Michael Andrew Fox

Spelling mistakes in question or answers.

i don't see how it was bad or incorrect question they may have thought the correct answer was incorrect but it is not and its basic question there's nothing special about it either anyone who has seen his movies or know who Michael j fox is should know the answer.
Oldal: 1