Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: My quiz question was rejected
public enemyKool106Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: My quiz question was rejected
381. hozzászólás - 2010.03.02. 16:40:16 (Válasz aneksi #367 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: aneksi - 2010.03.01. 04:28:35
Idézet: Jazaray - 2010.02.28. 20:16:08
Idézet: Kool106 - 2010.02.28. 19:36:53
Idézet: Senvares - 2010.02.27. 17:56:55
Idézet: Kool106 - 2010.02.26. 02:24:54
So how is this limited to a certen group. What was kira's name in the Chronicals of ridic?

Sam
Jack
Beth
Sue

I mean comon it says it in the movie and yes i had to spell the name without the k cuz it wouldnt expect it with it on there

for one the spelling is bad it is "The Chronicles of Riddick" it's Kyra not Kira and she didnt have a name that is the characters name, and you might want to mention that its a movie. because there are several The Chronicles of Riddick as in games, movies and books.

so overall it had bad spelling and was a bad question.

and I've never seen the movie so i would of got it wrong.

So you mean to tell me u havent ran acrossed any that didnt have 1 missed spelling and by the way i only misspelled it on here not sure how but i did -.- and either way the name is the same they didnt change it movie, game, book they wont just go threw and change her name to somthing completly diffrent just because they want to

Actually, you had more than 1 spelling mistake. It's Chronicles (les, not als), Riddick (should be also capitalized), as well as Kyra (which should also be capitalized.)

Also, Kyra's name in The Chronicles of Riddick (the movie), was Kyra. Her name in Pitch Black, was Jack. So, your question is wrong anyway.

Thanks,
Jazaray

This is very true. She called herself jack in pitch black because of bieng prostituted out. Not only would anyone who knew about this series know this. You can also look it up online and it tells you the exact names of each character and who the actual actor or actress is that played the role.

But she still went by Jack making it her name and they didnt make it a bad question for spelling they made it a bad question becuase they said it was limited to a certain group and i said i spelled it wrong on here not my question i dont copy paste.
Pontszám: 5
likedPogaxaNő
Végzetúr poronty
227 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
382. hozzászólás - 2010.03.02. 16:55:06 (Válasz aneksi #378 hozzászólására.)
there are about 6000 questions in the database, have you seen all of them? anyway, if you get your question back with 'already in database' evaluation, you can change it without having to wait another hunts for being able to put up a new one.
A hozzászólást Pogaxa módosította 2010.03.02. 18:59:24-kor
averageSavanurFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
383. hozzászólás - 2010.03.02. 17:24:54
Who judges these questions? They are a very biased and unfair bunch of people. How could this question be rejected?

Prior to the 2010 Winter Olympics, which host country had never won a gold metal?

Canada
Japan
South Korea
Russia

According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

This is general googling and common information. After reading some of the questions that are out there I am very disappointed.
averageJazaray
Végzetúr poronty
33 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
384. hozzászólás - 2010.03.02. 18:38:18 (Válasz Kool106 #381 hozzászólására.)
But she still went by Jack making it her name and they didnt make it a bad question for spelling they made it a bad question becuase they said it was limited to a certain group and i said i spelled it wrong on here not my question i dont copy paste.

She did NOT go by Jack in The Chronicles of Riddick. She was Kyra and only Kyra in that movie.

As for you saying that you spelled it that way, only on here, I call attention to this post of yours:

yes i had to spell the name without the k cuz it wouldnt expect it with it on there

this sounds like you wrote it that way on the question you submitted, and that you wrote it that way on purpose to try and trick people.

And, whether it was rejected for your spelling, the fact that the question is completely wrong, or that they feel it was more of a specialized questions, it was rejected. If you read some of the posts in this forum, you'll see that "specialized group" rejections are subjective and not always fair. It happens.

Thanks,
Jazaray
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
385. hozzászólás - 2010.03.02. 19:31:14 (Válasz Savanur #383 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Savanur - 2010.03.02. 17:24:54
Who judges these questions? They are a very biased and unfair bunch of people. How could this question be rejected?

Prior to the 2010 Winter Olympics, which host country had never won a gold metal?

Canada
Japan
South Korea
Russia

This is general googling and common information. After reading some of the questions that are out there I am very disappointed.

I mentioned many times that this game disappointed and irritated me at first to the point of no posting questions for a while. But then i realized either i will loose a lot of se and spoil my fun instead of just posting another and moving on. Now i have 106 good questions. So even if the evaluators did something wrong either by blocking yours or allowing the others, dont get hung up on it.

As for your question, my thoughts are that maybe the reason they gave is wrong. Probably the rejection was due to the way is written (as far as i can see). I guess the answer you search for is canada? If so then by asking prior to 2010, canada was not a host country then, as the question asks. Ofcourse thats just my limited sports knowledge opinion
irritatingHyannisFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
48 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
386. hozzászólás - 2010.03.02. 21:37:57 (Válasz Savanur #383 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Savanur - 2010.03.02. 17:24:54

Canada
Japan
South Korea
Russia

Firstly, I would point out that you obtain a Gold MEDAL and not a Gold METAL!!!

It is a very good question. Excluding the 2010 Winter Olympics, Canada has hosted the Olympics on two other occasions, and failed to win any gold medals. So wording the question along that line would have been much better. Something like:

Canada is hosting the Winter Olympics for the third time. How many gold medals had they won in the previous two Winter Olympics? And given the answers as 0, 3, 5 or 14.
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
387. hozzászólás - 2010.03.03. 04:03:16
User edit
A hozzászólást Dakaan módosította 2010.03.03. 04:08:48-kor
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
388. hozzászólás - 2010.03.03. 04:12:16 (Válasz Dakaan #387 hozzászólására.)
I would say the answer depends on who you ask. It originally meant nothing; just easy to remember code. Then, as it became common use, acronyms were assigned to the letters, some officially, some unofficially. So, one could say the answer is all of the above.

Also, it has been brought up before that "none of the above" is a poor answer choice.
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
389. hozzászólás - 2010.03.03. 07:27:59 (Válasz drakel velix #380 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: drakel velix - 2010.03.02. 16:10:17
my question was

how long must a chef train before he is permitted to cook fugu fish for the public

2 months
7 years
3 years <--
18 weeks

apparently only a special group of people might know. Thats wwrong, if it's only a special group of people, how would i know when i'm only 10 years old!?
no anger here, just asking

I agree, this should be a valid question, and, more importantly, an INTERESTING fact to know. Unlike those zillion "who wrote what" questions...

Thanx, Drakel, for posting it here...
A hozzászólást Valkyrie módosította 2010.03.03. 07:28:28-kor
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
public enemyKool106Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
390. hozzászólás - 2010.03.03. 15:42:35 (Válasz Jazaray #384 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Jazaray - 2010.03.02. 18:38:18

She did NOT go by Jack in The Chronicles of Riddick. She was Kyra and only Kyra in that movie.

As for you saying that you spelled it that way, only on here, I call attention to this post of yours:

yes i had to spell the name without the k cuz it wouldnt expect it with it on there

this sounds like you wrote it that way on the question you submitted, and that you wrote it that way on purpose to try and trick people.

And, whether it was rejected for your spelling, the fact that the question is completely wrong, or that they feel it was more of a specialized questions, it was rejected. If you read some of the posts in this forum, you'll see that "specialized group" rejections are subjective and not always fair. It happens.

Thanks,
Jazaray

Nope i was reffering to the Riddick part because it wouldnt take it with the k so try agian
Pontszám: 3
unpopularaneksi
Végzetúr poronty
44 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
391. hozzászólás - 2010.03.03. 16:31:03
Fact of the matter mate even if you did spell it right your still WRONG. The movie you quoted her to be in she did not go by that name. Nowere in the movie does it even call her by that name. Had you asked the question with the correct movie in the title maybe it might have gone through. Not saying it would have but drop it mate you were wrong deal with it!
likedSenvares
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
392. hozzászólás - 2010.03.04. 09:23:30
In the 1986 Batman Movie what actor played Batman?

Michael Jackson
Michael Keaton <------
Michael Moore
Michael Connelly

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!

really r u sh*tn me special group of people now this is just a joke definitely anyone who searches batman will find it and it was well detailed. plus if you even did a search on the new batman's the original will pop up. the system for evaluating the questions really really suck arse.
A hozzászólást Senvares módosította 2010.03.04. 09:25:59-kor
Pontszám: 5.33
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
393. hozzászólás - 2010.03.04. 09:38:06 (Válasz Senvares #392 hozzászólására.)
For sure is not special question but it is already in the database, along with a number of batman movies.... I got several of them during the hunts. Maybe the evaluator got the already in database mixed with special group.
public enemyKool106Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
394. hozzászólás - 2010.03.04. 16:36:51 (Válasz aneksi #391 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: aneksi - 2010.03.03. 16:31:03
Fact of the matter mate even if you did spell it right your still WRONG. The movie you quoted her to be in she did not go by that name. Nowere in the movie does it even call her by that name. Had you asked the question with the correct movie in the title maybe it might have gone through. Not saying it would have but drop it mate you were wrong deal with it!

When Riddick saw her he called her jack than she said jack was dead after she met up with mercs and than they sold her so yes she was still jack
A hozzászólást Kool106 módosította 2010.03.08. 14:42:46-kor
averageKnackFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
4 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
395. hozzászólás - 2010.03.04. 22:50:47
What was Al Capone famous for being ?.

Gangster
Barber
Scientist
Butcher

Spelling mistakes in question or answers.

This is the second question i have had rejected for bad spelling, looking at it i could have worded it better but it still is easy to understand, i give up lol
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
396. hozzászólás - 2010.03.05. 01:53:14 (Válasz Knack #395 hozzászólására.)
Don't get frustrated. Spelling errors and already in the database rejections are the only ones that give you the opportunity to write a new question.

This particular question I don't see spelling errors. The only thing I see is that you have both a period and a question mark. I have seen worse punctuation, but every quiz admin probably has their own opinion on such things.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
397. hozzászólás - 2010.03.05. 07:50:09 (Válasz Knack #395 hozzászólására.)
I will agree with Chaotic, the Question should have been "What was Al Capone famous for?" but i guess the .? at the end is the reason for the rejection. You might argue is nothing compared to what is circulating already in the database but the fact you didnt loose your chance and you can re post the same question corrected should make things alright

After all, its the rest of the questions that need to be fixed for their spelling and slowly they are due to the increasing reports the admins get from us.
much likedTheLion
Végzetúr poronty
123 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
398. hozzászólás - 2010.03.05. 18:38:08
Just curious about what was "bad" about the following...

What was Castle Bravo?

An American Castle
A British Castle
Code name for a chest move
Code name for a Thermonuclear Test

It's simply said "Bad incorrect Question"
A hozzászólást TheLion módosította 2010.03.05. 18:39:32-kor
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
399. hozzászólás - 2010.03.06. 06:45:48 (Válasz TheLion #398 hozzászólására.)
I cannot infiltrate the mind of the evaluator but here is what i see:

1. Castle Bravo might have confused him/her with fort bravo that could be more than one of your answers. (None of your problem but still might have happened )

2. Chest move??? (But that is a minor misspelling)

Apart from these, only the evaluator can help. But may i say great question, try re posting it
likedJKP3nt
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
400. hozzászólás - 2010.03.09. 00:31:15
The Christian Calendar began when...

The apocalypse happened
When Christ was born
When God created Adam and Eve
None of the Above

Your answers are ambiguous or wrong to this question.

I find the response to this very ironic. IT is ambiguous, what does it mean by "wrong to this question"?anyways, I would hope that although I am not Christian, anyone would know how the most widely used calendar in the world began. In fact, I checked this thoroughly before posting it and the only answer I would accept from it is "This question is already in the database" because that was not a fault with the question itself. You might not like the "None of the Above" option, also, you might say that Christ was not born at exactly the year 0, but he defines it. You will not that I never "which of the following happened in the year 0?"
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!