Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Judgeraye

Oldal: 1
and another thing, NOW when i try to go to the registration page and try to modify my email address, it says "you can only do that if you are Unregistered" meaning im already registered?
why then do i get this message when i try to sign in?
Dear Player!

You did not confirm your email address yet. We sent you a letter to your email adress, magrurry@aol.com, when you created your character. The letter had a confirmation link in it, we kindly ask you to click on it. If you did not get the letter, we can send it to you again if you click here. If you don't get it, check your spam box, and also check again if you gave the correct email. If the email address is wrong or not working, you can change it to a working one under Settings.
Please note that a confirmed email address is necessary to continue playing.
i still cannot log on, it says ive not verified registration. but i never get a letter an
when i click on the click here part another page opens that screams at me to confirm my email address. well i have tried both at this one (judgeraye@aol.com and at Magrurry@aol.com
i have deleted all messages new and spam, then requested a resend, the letters never came and now when i try to get a resend the button i click just pages me to a white screen with Confirm your email address! at the top. infuriating. what the heck are you clowns protecting in there? Government secrets!!!! NOBODY is trying to hack Doomlord so i doubt if the security needs be so stringent
Oldal: 1