much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
New Xeno war
1. hozzászólás - 2011.10.24. 15:42:02
Xeno wars continue on 2011.11.02.!

Changes:

- While battles you can find singular anomalies (for clan quests)
- Filling catches make the soul-well maximum increase as you would build in a clan building
- Xeno motherqueens regeneration will be more moderate depending their HP and time passed
- In case of catches building multiplier depends on catch status and time passed

There will be new reward items from which that you choose! Effects:
- Pets develop faster (+3, +6, +9, +12%)
- Magic absorption increase for half a year (+5, +10, +15, +20%)
- While dueling opponent pets' absorption decrease for a half a year (+4, +8, +12, +16%)

Good playing!

Some questions:
1. Singular anomalies; Does this mean that the Castle will be implemented before the start of the Xeno-war?
2. "In case of catches building multiplier depends on catch status and time passed" What does this mean? I don't understand it at all.
3. "While dueling opponent pets' absorption decrease for a half a year" Shouldn't that be increases? Or does it decrease the absorbtion of the opponents pets?
Pontszám: 5
much likedVyasaFérfi
Global Moderátor
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: New Xeno war
2. hozzászólás - 2011.10.25. 12:21:06 (Válasz Sbart #1 hozzászólására.)
1. Not before, but likely during the period of Xeno wars.
2. You build catches with SE or manaconstruction, and the building multiplier depends on the catch status and the time passed from the starting of the war.
3. You're right, it was ambiguous, sorry.
So in dueling the absorption of opponent's pet decrease for a half a year (+4, +8, +12, +16%)
(Original post is modified.)
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2011.10.25. 12:54:05 (Válasz Vyasa #2 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Vyasa - 2011.10.25. 12:21:06

2. You build catches with SE or manaconstruction, and the building multiplier depends on the catch status and the time passed from the starting of the war.

With catches I suppose you mean cages, because then it actually starts to make sense. So this means that how much the cage-% increases is dependent on how much the cage has been built and how long ago the event started?
So cage-building will not be linear. Does this mean that cages that are low on building (low % finished) will be easier to finish later in the event? Or the opposite?
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2011.10.25. 16:41:32 (Válasz Sbart #3 hozzászólására.)
He definately wanted to write cage sinve the event is all about imprisonating or defeating the queens.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
much likedVyasaFérfi
Global Moderátor
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2011.10.25. 17:26:34 (Válasz Sbart #3 hozzászólására.)
Yeah, sorry, it's about the cages.
Unfortunately I can't write the concrete formula to calculate it.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2011.10.26. 10:14:20
We are re-launching the all-successful xeno event. All players who are at least level 3 can participate. The event starts on 2nd of November, 14 pm CET (13pm GMT, 8am EST, 5am PST), and lasts for up to 3 weeks.
During the event, you can attack the xeno queens under the Misc button (left menu). You can attack using either an Action Point or a Duel Point. Each attack weakens the xeno queen. For each successful attack you might get reward (if you used APts, the reward is equivalent to what you would get for a hunt, if you used DPts, and have energy harness, the reward is equivalent what you would get for a duel). In addition to that, after each 12th victory you get a small item reward as well.
In addition to fighting, you may contruct magical prisons to prevent the queens from regenerating. Building the prison improves your luck, and increases your clan's soul-well's maximum size like normal clan building.
There are multiple xeno queens for different levels of players. If a queen dies but it's prison is not ready yet, it will regenerate back to 25% life! The event ends when all queens are permanently killed or the 3 weeks expire.
At the end of the event, in case of victory, each participant may choose one prize for fighting, and one prize for building. The power of the reward depends on the number of victories / builds. You will be able to see the list of rewards after the event starts.
Also there will be top lists where the top 10 will receive a unique medal reward.

Improvements compared to the previous event:
- Building increases the clan' soul-well's maximum size.
- The xeno queen's regeneration rate will be more balanced.
- Trap building multiplier will depend on the trap's size compared to the time passed.
- We add 3 new rewards:
for half year, a.) bonus to pet's XP, b.) bonus to magic absorption, and c.) decrease opponent pets absorption in duels.

We hope you will enjoy this event!
everyone's favoritemantap
Végzetúr poronty
13 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2011.11.02. 03:16:34 (Válasz Miklos #6 hozzászólására.)
if i use action point, is the quiz answer will use in this point?, + 10 % for correct answer or not
Pontszám: 7.50
much likedVyasaFérfi
Global Moderátor
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2011.11.02. 08:39:38 (Válasz mantap #7 hozzászólására.)
Yes, it uses the point and you receive the bonus.

Idézet: Miklos - 2011.01.06. 16:00:39
Xeno wars
If you win: in case of APt, you get the SE and XP you would get for a normal hunt (including quiz bonus, if you answered the quiz in advance under Hunt).
averageMosquito665Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
116 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2011.11.02. 13:39:28
something went seriously wrong with the xeno wars. i pressed quiz answers in hunting and cant finish it. even i press i NO MORE QUESTIONS they just keep coming. i will lose a lot of SE due to this, coz if i dont answer the questions my time expires, but still it gives the new question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
much likedVyasaFérfi
Global Moderátor
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2011.11.02. 14:49:54 (Válasz Mosquito665 #9 hozzászólására.)
Please, write world number and character name and we check it.
averageborecdanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
78 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
11. hozzászólás - 2011.11.02. 19:46:44
I've just found out (not sure if it was meant to be like this or not), that AA ability Luck factor is not working while building prisons in these Xeno wars. Don't take it personally, but if this AA skill is not working, its not really efficient to build in this event. All other factors like cheaper luck improvement from focus crystals in necklaces or from boots etc works, thats why Im concerned about this. 10% cheaper improvement can make a big difference in long term.

Moreover I wanted to ask, what is the role of Spectral manipulation while using AP's for attacking Xeno queens. Does it always take into consideration my possible maximum of this skill (e.g. I have only 70 and Im mindboosting to 105 when I hunt), or do I need to have it mindboosted while Im attacking, or does it make any difference at all?

Last concern is about hunt related quests. Why it is not possible to do "15 lesser monsters" or "8boas" quest? If there can be a squeezing and capturing pets while attacking Xenos, I dont see the point why there couldnt be also obtaining boas and counting these kills as tiny/lesser/huge etc. monsters. The money are scaled anyway.

thank you very much for consideration of all my questions.
Regards
Wicked (World 2, diamond, homless beauties)
A hozzászólást borecdan módosította 2011.11.02. 20:21:04-kor
Wicked - W2 - diamond
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
12. hozzászólás - 2011.11.02. 21:08:17
Can I get a second Xeno Combat Medal given I got one in the first Xeno event?

Thanks,
Cruel.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
13. hozzászólás - 2011.11.02. 21:23:39
Mosquito, you mean the Quiz questions button on the Hunt page? I just tested it, it works fine. I started answering questions, when I said no more questions, it stopped. Maybe there problem is with your browser or browser plugin? If you mean questions during hunt instead, well, you have to answer quiz questions equal to the number of hunts you started. You cant skip stop before that. Cancel the hunts if you dont want to answer more.

Cruel: yes, you can get a 2nd medal from this event.

Borecdan: I will have the programmer check this about the luck factor tomorrow, and we will repair it asap. Having spectral manipulation mindboosted during xeno kills has no effect whatsoever, opposed to the Landragor event. You get a static/fix SE depending only on your level. About quests. well, there were some which we simply couldn't connect to the xeno kills. You weren't finding boas, so we couldn't connect that quest, and xeno has no tiny small or other size, so that didn't work either. Sorry for that.

Please note that our GM is out of house this way, I am replacing her in answering emails. If you sent email to her yesterday, please re-send it again to the same email, now I will get it and able to answer it.
averageborecdanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
78 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
14. hozzászólás - 2011.11.02. 22:17:47
I didnt send any email, I went straight to the forums so other people can know about this. For this quests you dont have to be sorry, I was just asking to know if you were considering this and to find out on what basis these Xeno kills work. Its absolutely fine for me, though you can maybe consider to make it work for next time

And thank you very much for such fast answers and much more for trying to solve this luck factor issue, I appreciate it.
Wicked - W2 - diamond
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
15. hozzászólás - 2011.11.02. 22:32:45
Thanks Miklos.

The Spectral Manipulation thing left me a little confused though. Are you saying it doesn't matter whether I have SM 0 or 100 I will get the same SE for Xeno fights using AP? What about the Quiz Medals for correct quiz answers?

Cruel.
averageborecdanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
78 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
16. hozzászólás - 2011.11.02. 23:05:41
No Cruel, SM doesnt make any different, as Miklos said, it depends on your level.

Quiz medals count of coarse, its in the description of the Xeno wars - including quiz bonus, if you answered the quiz in advance under Hunt. Moreover, you can just easily count it from the Xeno kills you do
Wicked - W2 - diamond
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
17. hozzászólás - 2011.11.03. 11:12:16
I talked to Baraty tomorrow morning. He already fixed the problem with the luck AA ability (plus the megaessence luck ability, that didn't work either on the prison building as I tested out).

I also asked him about the spectral manipulation. I owe you an apology here, I was mistaken. Spectral manipulation level DOES matter during the kills (as does Quiz Medals and everything else). Whenever you kill a xeno for APt, the program calculates the SE EXACTLY the same way as it calculates it when you go hunting. So you should boost your SP if its not maxed during xeno kills.

Btw, about quests, we added a quest "kill 50 xeno for APts" to help those who use APts to be able to finish quests during the event.
averageborecdanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
78 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
18. hozzászólás - 2011.11.03. 12:42:16
Oh, once again, thank you very much for info and taking care of this.

And much more thanks for this quest
Wicked - W2 - diamond
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
19. hozzászólás - 2011.11.03. 14:10:05 (Válasz Miklos #17 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos - 2011.11.03. 11:12:16
I also asked him about the spectral manipulation. I owe you an apology here, I was mistaken. Spectral manipulation level DOES matter during the kills (as does Quiz Medals and everything else). Whenever you kill a xeno for APt, the program calculates the SE EXACTLY the same way as it calculates it when you go hunting. So you should boost your SP if its not maxed during xeno kills.

I thought it was strange hat SM was not counting. I actually was in the process of doing some tests and realizing there was something wrong.

Thanks for the clarification,
Cruel.
A hozzászólást Cruel01 módosította 2011.11.03. 14:11:25-kor
much likedVyasaFérfi
Global Moderátor
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
20. hozzászólás - 2011.11.03. 17:31:11
"Kill 50 xenos" and "Develop your Constitution with 10 points" quest texts are corrected.
Theoretically quests worked but didn't write the results out. Cruel, now do you see the results?
Oldal: 123
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!