Szerző
Topic neve: New Xeno war
averageSacrosanctFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
55 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: New Xeno war
41. hozzászólás - 2011.11.15. 00:10:48
world 2 character Sacrosanct, and yes i am sure it was AP's because i checked it a few times (happened about 6 times in total) and no I did not capture a pet either when i did those battles.
I am the Dragon!!! Before you you RIGHTLY Tremble!
Pontszám: 5
popularKalannFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
139 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
42. hozzászólás - 2011.11.22. 10:18:01 (Válasz Valkyrie #34 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Valkyrie - 2011.11.08. 19:02:17
Idézet: Vyasa - 2011.11.07. 10:27:37
If there isn't any player on a level, xenos are generated irrespectively of it. It's an automation. If you're ready with the actual xeno of your level, you can hit 1 level up.

I know that you can hit up, not only one lvl but after every "win" the next lvl. I am objecting because there is no players in that range so there are 2 xenos that will not get attacked and prison will not be built at all, which means lot harder to accomplish the task.

... and it looks like we'll miss the mark because of those 2 extra Xenos. Seriously, with 2 HP bars (fully healed + magical regen), I can only take out 1% of the level 115 Xeno ... not far from useless.

During that time, the lower-level Xenos are not being attacked ... the level 5, 15, and 25 are all above 80% HP.

Needless to say, given the effort I've put into the event, I find the situation to be somewhat frustrating.
W1 - Kalann
W2 - Azanael
W3 - Haakon
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
43. hozzászólás - 2011.11.23. 10:05:25 (Válasz Kalann #42 hozzászólására.)
Yes, seems those 2 queens will be the downfall, and it's totally unfair that they have full HP since there are no players on that lvl. That should have been changed the second it was reported, now it's too late. It's a shitty move from the coders/admins

The only upside of this is pets gaining xp...

I for one will never play Xeno event unless this is changed, because it will only get worse
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
very popularMatdavFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
44. hozzászólás - 2011.11.23. 10:51:35
Nothing happens if you cannot kill the queens in time. The event will go on until the last one is dead, so don't worry. The "3 weeks" deadline is there in case the players are uninterested in the event so the admins can shut it off with a reason.
W1 - Spellcaster - (inactive)
W2 - Jonny Fairplay
W4 - Architect

Hungarian V1 - Matko - (inactive)
popularKalannFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
139 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
45. hozzászólás - 2011.11.23. 12:26:40 (Válasz Matdav #44 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Matdav - 2011.11.23. 10:51:35
Nothing happens if you cannot kill the queens in time. The event will go on until the last one is dead, so don't worry. The "3 weeks" deadline is there in case the players are uninterested in the event so the admins can shut it off with a reason.

It would be nice to have an official confirmation of this, especially considering there are many reasons to justify doing so.
W1 - Kalann
W2 - Azanael
W3 - Haakon
likedDolp13
Végzetúr poronty
94 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
46. hozzászólás - 2011.11.23. 13:07:20
And what sucks about these queens, it takes 100 battles for me to get the current queens down by %1 that is just ridiculous. That meeans it will take a total of 10,000 battles from someone my level to take just 1 of these guys out. That means we have 3265 more on the current one and if it is the same 1203 on the next one.
if it is true, this needs to be advertised that the minimum is 3 weeks if progress is being made. I think people quit attacking, because they realized it would be near impossible to knock out all of the queens by the designated time. Can we please confirm this, so I can get this out to people in my clan, and others can do likewise?
much likedVyasaFérfi
Global Moderátor
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
47. hozzászólás - 2011.11.23. 14:14:12
After the third week of event building of prisons will be more effective (cages will be built faster) and xenos won't regenerate so you can surely beat and trap them.
much likedVyasaFérfi
Global Moderátor
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
48. hozzászólás - 2011.11.23. 15:10:35 (Válasz Sacrosanct #41 hozzászólására.)
It's a strange problem, our programmer try to decipher it by test battles.
averageMalystryx
Végzetúr poronty
25 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
49. hozzászólás - 2011.11.25. 12:33:13
When does world 1 get the medal rewards for the event? I didn't get them when I ended in the top 10 for pets, nor did i get the xeno medal for participating in the event yet.
very popularMatdavFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
50. hozzászólás - 2011.11.25. 15:00:45 (Válasz Malystryx #49 hozzászólására.)
Revisiting the Xeno event page should solve your problem.
W1 - Spellcaster - (inactive)
W2 - Jonny Fairplay
W4 - Architect

Hungarian V1 - Matko - (inactive)
averageMalystryx
Végzetúr poronty
25 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
51. hozzászólás - 2011.11.25. 20:16:32
i did about 20 times. didn't do anything. but I now do have them after having logged back in a few hours later
Oldal: 123
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője