Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Oldal: 12
Szerző
Topic neve: Championship: to the last blood...
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Championship: to the last blood...
21. hozzászólás - 2012.04.16. 04:57:17
my medal on w3 hasnt counted in my stats

i have 9 blue and 3 red but it says total add to abil is +11
Pontszám: 5
averagelangdsFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
22. hozzászólás - 2012.04.16. 05:07:08
i am the same on w3

i have +11 stats but the latest last blood from today did not count towards my total

i should have +9 normal and +3 blood.
thanks
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
23. hozzászólás - 2012.04.16. 08:50:09 (Válasz langds #22 hozzászólására.)
Did you even bother to read the first post in this thread?

"The championship medals (blue from normal and red from this tournament) will work this way:

1. Bonus. We calculate the bonus two ways, and whichever way gives higher bonus will be applied.
1.1. Method #1: We summarize the number of red and blue medals. For the first 10 medals, you get full bonus. for the next 10 medals, you get half bonus. For the 21-30. medal, you get 1/3 bonus, etv.
1.2. Method #2. Either your red or blue medals count (whichever is more), but to full extent.
Example: You have 22 blue and 3 red medal.
method#1: 10+5+2 = 17 bonus.
method#2: 22>3 -> 22 bonus.
So the bonus will be 22."

As you can see you have 9 blue+3 red medals. So the first 10 medals give you +10, and the other two give you +1, for a total of +11. Everything working as intended and as was written in the very first post in this thread.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
24. hozzászólás - 2012.04.16. 12:06:26 (Válasz Cruel01 #20 hozzászólására.)
"2. Handicap. You get handicap during all championships (only) depending on your medals.
2.1. Each medal gives -1 to all stats during the championship instead of +1.
2.2. If you already won in that category, the modifier will be -3 per medal instead.
2.3. On the last blood tournament you will also get -1% per medal to the important combat skill (criticals, execution, damage shields).
2.4. If you already won several times in the same category, you have to choose that you will get -10 stats per medal (and also to your skills on last blood), OR you participate in the next category upwards (in that case you get only the 2.1-2.3 modifiers). "Several times" is a number depending on your level, defined below:"

I have some questions about the Handicap system for the Championship:
2.2 states that you will receive a bigger penalty "If you already won in that category". Is this counted separately for the regular Championship and Championship of Blood, or is it counted together? In other words, if I have won the regular Championship in a category, do I get the greater penalty if I am in the same category for the Championship of Blood?

Even so, is this actually working as intended? Could it please be checked out that it does?
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
25. hozzászólás - 2012.04.16. 12:58:16 (Válasz Cruel01 #20 hozzászólására.)
I think the last blood and regular championship are counted different, but I did win last time in this category and got no notification about recieving -10% to stats or anything this round.
You had 5 total medals and I had 11 at the start of this championship so we are talking about 6 to each stat difference which isnt that much considerign I am 4 levels higher than you. I get a bonus to attack and I think defense. Either way I am moving up with the big boys for the next round so you wont see me for the next few rounds.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
26. hozzászólás - 2012.04.16. 13:07:20 (Válasz Trackur #25 hozzászólására.)
But "2.2. If you already won in that category, the modifier will be -3 per medal instead.". So then the difference should be that Cruel got -5, and Trackur got -33 (if he won the same category before). That is a difference of -28 to each Ability.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
27. hozzászólás - 2012.04.17. 00:13:13 (Válasz Trackur #25 hozzászólására.)
I am not sure if they split the medals (Miklos, pls clarify). If they do, the handicap kinda loses sense, because -6/-10 is irrelevant as Trackur pointed out. The real handicap would be the -10 per medal (item 2.4), but it only kicks in if all medals are counted together. Otherwise, a person would need to stay in the same category for at least 5 months and win all 4 tournaments before and this is very unlikely.
And this is exactly how I thought it worked. So I figured Trackur would have -110 handicap (from his 11 medals) because he has won 4+ tournaments in this category. But even the -28, as suggested by Sbart, would be very relevant, specially because it also affects the skills.

Cruel.

P.S. Trackur, I am glad you are leaving
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
28. hozzászólás - 2012.04.17. 00:44:11
Let's write an example to clarify all doubts.

I have just reached lvl 87 and this will be my first championship in this category. I have 4 blue medals and 1 red medal. First championship is blue.
Do I get
(a) -5 in all stats because I have 5 medals or
(b) -4 in all stats because I have 4 blue medals.

Let's assume I win and go to 5 blue medals and 1 red medal. In the next red championship, do I get
(a) -18 in all stats because I have 6 medals and have already won a medal in this category or
(b) -6 because I have 6 medals but have never won a red medal in this category or
(c) -1 because I only have 1 red medal.

Let's assume I win again and then 2 more times in a row. I will have 6 blue medals and 3 red medals then. What happens in the next championship (blue). Do I get
(a) -90 for all my 9 medals multiplied by 10 because I have won 4 times in this category already or
(b) -27 for my 9 medals multiplied by 3 or
(c) -18 for my blue medals multiplied by 3.

I hope it is clearer, even though it might be more confusing...lol

Cruel.
very popularMatdavFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
29. hozzászólás - 2012.04.17. 04:47:16 (Válasz Cruel01 #28 hozzászólására.)
(b)
(c)
(c)
W1 - Spellcaster - (inactive)
W2 - Jonny Fairplay
W4 - Architect

Hungarian V1 - Matko - (inactive)
averagelangdsFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
30. hozzászólás - 2012.04.17. 06:18:40
still doesnt explain why i haven't got the 3rd blood medal.

i only have 9 blue and 2 reds

where is the 3rd red?
A hozzászólást langds módosította 2012.04.17. 06:19:53-kor
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
31. hozzászólás - 2012.04.17. 12:34:36 (Válasz langds #30 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: langds - 2012.04.17. 06:18:40
still doesnt explain why i haven't got the 3rd blood medal.

i only have 9 blue and 2 reds

where is the 3rd red?

Not sure what you are actually asking.

If you won the Championship, and didn't get a medal I advice you to send an email to Beholder (don't forget to include the name of your character and which world).

If you think that your 9 Blue and 3 red medals should give you +12 to all stats, I advice you to read the first post in this thread.
very popularFurlozza
Végzetúr poronty
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
32. hozzászólás - 2012.04.17. 22:22:03
Sheeesh, all this bitchin' and moaning about not getting medals......... still to get my first one..... and it doesn't help running into Doomlord, The Lone Ranger, Storm Firebane or Elvenwind (in my 'younger' days) whenever there is any kind of championship.

My solution would be that in the blood championship, the lesser's equipment/spell is used by both fighters, the prior win medal bonuses are negated and then maybe there would be a variety of winners, not a (seemingly) repetition.
The ONLY Wombat on W3
very popularFurlozza
Végzetúr poronty
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
33. hozzászólás - 2012.06.16. 04:18:09 (Válasz Furlozza #32 hozzászólására.)

well, as they used to say at the pokie room at the local "Whinge and win!"

Wombat finally got his first Medal.. and it is a pretty red one. Sooooooooooo, as far as the wombat is concerned the system is working fine. IE, no D00ml0rd, Lone Ranger or anyone else who has trounced me in the past.

Hmmmmmm... and so I loses three points to all abilities next time?? Hey No Fair....

*wombat trundles off, muttering veiled curses under his breath...*
The ONLY Wombat on W3
everyone's favoriteStorm Firebane
Végzetúr poronty
51 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
34. hozzászólás - 2012.06.17. 22:50:22
Congratz Wombat, and while ye may have muttered about me, I never got a championships medal in all times anyway , well, who cares, i will keep on collecting alvariels medls instead (but not this month it seems)
very popularFurlozza
Végzetúr poronty
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
35. hozzászólás - 2012.06.18. 01:07:29 (Válasz Storm Firebane #34 hozzászólására.)
ah Storm... but I'd run into you and your compadres every time...... I think that the over all score is me one win (against you, which did shock me until I saw you'd gone in naked ie, sans pets) and you, D00m, Lone Ranger..... well, let's just say, as was mentioned in another on-line game I played, you three had quite a collection of Wombat pelts.

Only since you have switched to EH have you shot out of my league *grin*, but as you say... you have more fun that way LOL
The ONLY Wombat on W3
Oldal: 12
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!