Username: Password:
Page: 12
Author
Name of topic: Violating the Terms of use
much likedstekkos

1356 post
View profile
Re: Violating the Terms of use
21. post - 2010.01.24. 08:24:59 (Reply to post #20 of chipmize.)
There is a quiz errors topic to bring up these issues, please use that. But for that question there is no point since, although you have a point, he was still elected and worked through democratic proceedings to do what he did. So he wasnt a dictator but a very good manipulator of the system
Score: 5
averageDayfrayMale

1 post
View profile
22. post - 2010.04.28. 01:36:36
there are two players in this clan i am in a war with. EdwardTeach and MaryBelle Teach. first of all their name is very similar. second. Edward Teach has really strong skills and has a friendship crystal, he is level 8. MaryBelle is level six almost never duels and has the most basic equipment. it says she quizzes and has spent what looks like all of it on building for the clan. i'm no expert, but it looks to me like it is one person cheating. this is in world 2 btw their clan is called Heart
popularDakaanMale

112 post
View profile
23. post - 2010.05.01. 00:19:59 (Reply to post #22 of Dayfray.)
Quote: Dayfray - 2010.04.28. 01:36:36
there are two players in this clan i am in a war with. EdwardTeach and MaryBelle Teach. first of all their name is very similar. second. Edward Teach has really strong skills and has a friendship crystal, he is level 8. MaryBelle is level six almost never duels and has the most basic equipment. it says she quizzes and has spent what looks like all of it on building for the clan. i'm no expert, but it looks to me like it is one person cheating. this is in world 2 btw their clan is called Heart

Not saying that it's a good thing, but as long as they follow the rules stated about attacking and all that they don't do any rule braking (from what i've understand reading the game rules you can "multi-account" or play from the same IP folowing a few simple rules). As for the names if you look closely they can be 2 brothers/friends/husband and wife so it is natural that if they want to play to be this way. IMHO if they follow the simple rules stated they dont do anything wrong.
much likedLydonB

266 post
View profile
24. post - 2010.05.01. 02:08:37
From the description he gave, it's quite easy to deduct that one is a pusher account.

Even if they are married or whatever, under the same IP gaining the crystal from the other account is already breaching the rules. So is membership in the same clan unless both pay premium.

And since the MaryBelle one has basic equipment and just builds; it's way too obvious what's being done.
Mengmeng19Female

3 post
View profile
25. post - 2010.10.19. 11:37:40
[i]*modified by Keth[/i]
[b]
You are not allowed to advertise here.[/b]
This post was modified by Kethios at 2010.10.19. 13:14:38
averageViridel

796 post
View profile
26. post - 2010.10.19. 20:18:23 (Reply to post #24 of LydonB.)
Quote: LydonB - 2010.05.01. 02:08:37
From the description he gave, it's quite easy to deduct that one is a pusher account.

Even if they are married or whatever, under the same IP gaining the crystal from the other account is already breaching the rules. So is membership in the same clan unless both pay premium.

And since the MaryBelle one has basic equipment and just builds; it's way too obvious what's being done.

Obvious or not, that's not proof. If one is a dedicated builder, why would they buy Equip? Maybe Mary just wants to play to do the quizzes and grow her (assuming) husbands Clan. Sure it could be the same player, but the evidence is circumstantial. There could just as easily be two people as one.
much likedtrouble

21 post
View profile
27. post - 2010.11.23. 14:03:01 (Reply to post #26 of Viridel.)
Quote: Viridel - 2010.10.19. 20:18:23
Quote: LydonB - 2010.05.01. 02:08:37

Obvious or not, that's not proof. If one is a dedicated builder, why would they buy Equip? Maybe Mary just wants to play to do the quizzes and grow her (assuming) husbands Clan. Sure it could be the same player, but the evidence is circumstantial. There could just as easily be two people as one.

may be
likedKethiosMale
Global Moderator
757 post
View profile
28. post - 2010.11.23. 14:21:59 (Reply to post #27 of trouble.)
*cough*

All kinds of activities are registered in the game and we have algorithms to analize the collected data each day. Multiplaying may be suspected if it is detected that two character plays from the same computer or household, they are mostly active at the same time, they usually attack each other or the same characters or they are members of the same clan and one of them built significantly more than the other. In case of suspicion after some consideration the characters may be banned for a period or (if repeated) permanently.

If they never ever got in sight for having multiple accounts, they are not violating the rules or the game staff have not enough evidence to ban/lock them.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
Page: 12