Oldal: 12
Szerző
Topic neve: Violating the Terms of use
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Violating the Terms of use
21. hozzászólás - 2010.01.24. 07:24:59 (Válasz chipmize #20 hozzászólására.)
There is a quiz errors topic to bring up these issues, please use that. But for that question there is no point since, although you have a point, he was still elected and worked through democratic proceedings to do what he did. So he wasnt a dictator but a very good manipulator of the system
Pontszám: 5
averageDayfrayFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
22. hozzászólás - 2010.04.27. 23:36:36
there are two players in this clan i am in a war with. EdwardTeach and MaryBelle Teach. first of all their name is very similar. second. Edward Teach has really strong skills and has a friendship crystal, he is level 8. MaryBelle is level six almost never duels and has the most basic equipment. it says she quizzes and has spent what looks like all of it on building for the clan. i'm no expert, but it looks to me like it is one person cheating. this is in world 2 btw their clan is called Heart
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
23. hozzászólás - 2010.04.30. 22:19:59 (Válasz Dayfray #22 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Dayfray - 2010.04.27. 23:36:36
there are two players in this clan i am in a war with. EdwardTeach and MaryBelle Teach. first of all their name is very similar. second. Edward Teach has really strong skills and has a friendship crystal, he is level 8. MaryBelle is level six almost never duels and has the most basic equipment. it says she quizzes and has spent what looks like all of it on building for the clan. i'm no expert, but it looks to me like it is one person cheating. this is in world 2 btw their clan is called Heart

Not saying that it's a good thing, but as long as they follow the rules stated about attacking and all that they don't do any rule braking (from what i've understand reading the game rules you can "multi-account" or play from the same IP folowing a few simple rules). As for the names if you look closely they can be 2 brothers/friends/husband and wife so it is natural that if they want to play to be this way. IMHO if they follow the simple rules stated they dont do anything wrong.
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
24. hozzászólás - 2010.05.01. 00:08:37
From the description he gave, it's quite easy to deduct that one is a pusher account.

Even if they are married or whatever, under the same IP gaining the crystal from the other account is already breaching the rules. So is membership in the same clan unless both pay premium.

And since the MaryBelle one has basic equipment and just builds; it's way too obvious what's being done.
Mengmeng19Nő
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
25. hozzászólás - 2010.10.19. 09:37:40
*modified by Keth

You are not allowed to advertise here.
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2010.10.19. 11:14:38-kor
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
26. hozzászólás - 2010.10.19. 18:18:23 (Válasz LydonB #24 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.05.01. 00:08:37
From the description he gave, it's quite easy to deduct that one is a pusher account.

Even if they are married or whatever, under the same IP gaining the crystal from the other account is already breaching the rules. So is membership in the same clan unless both pay premium.

And since the MaryBelle one has basic equipment and just builds; it's way too obvious what's being done.

Obvious or not, that's not proof. If one is a dedicated builder, why would they buy Equip? Maybe Mary just wants to play to do the quizzes and grow her (assuming) husbands Clan. Sure it could be the same player, but the evidence is circumstantial. There could just as easily be two people as one.
much likedtrouble
Végzetúr poronty
21 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
27. hozzászólás - 2010.11.23. 13:03:01 (Válasz Viridel #26 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.10.19. 18:18:23
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.05.01. 00:08:37

Obvious or not, that's not proof. If one is a dedicated builder, why would they buy Equip? Maybe Mary just wants to play to do the quizzes and grow her (assuming) husbands Clan. Sure it could be the same player, but the evidence is circumstantial. There could just as easily be two people as one.

may be
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
28. hozzászólás - 2010.11.23. 13:21:59 (Válasz trouble #27 hozzászólására.)
*cough*

All kinds of activities are registered in the game and we have algorithms to analize the collected data each day. Multiplaying may be suspected if it is detected that two character plays from the same computer or household, they are mostly active at the same time, they usually attack each other or the same characters or they are members of the same clan and one of them built significantly more than the other. In case of suspicion after some consideration the characters may be banned for a period or (if repeated) permanently.

If they never ever got in sight for having multiple accounts, they are not violating the rules or the game staff have not enough evidence to ban/lock them.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
very popularSubzero777Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
23 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
29. hozzászólás - 2021.02.25. 10:16:01
same all same.i left for almost one year to keep having the same problem with the same guy.How can i even defend against someone that is 200 lvl above me?he is hitiing me every day.He was the reason that almost everybody let from my clan and i have stopped playing and now that i came back he started again the same thing?There is no protection for low lvls?At list put a limit like 5 to 10 lvls that you can hit lower characters!how can i even stand against so much difference?
very popularDoomlordFosFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
120 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
30. hozzászólás - 2021.02.26. 13:47:49
That guy is attacking you with subplasma. There is an option in settings to prevent such attacks, check it out .
Pontszám: 9.83
Végzetúr poronty
23 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
31. hozzászólás - 2021.02.27. 10:55:01 (Válasz DoomlordFos #30 hozzászólására.)
yes i know but in order to avoid his attacks i have to become premium for him not to be able to attack me.so a free fun game turns to a pay to play game because of him.Unless this is the intension of theis player to force others to pay to play.i mean our difference is huge and i never did anything to provoke him
likedAntidoteFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
32. hozzászólás - 2021.02.28. 17:20:30 (Válasz Subzero777 #31 hozzászólására.)
Have you tried sending him a message and ask him if he could leave you alone?
The one and only Fakkjoresszvitbróköngless.

Efficiency is key.
Végzetúr poronty
23 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
33. hozzászólás - 2021.03.01. 11:04:58 (Válasz Antidote #32 hozzászólására.)
did that now and the previous time that drove me out of the game he doesnt stop
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
959 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
34. hozzászólás - 2021.03.01. 19:05:01 (Válasz Subzero777 #33 hozzászólására.)
subplasma attacks cost you nothing. subplasmas were added to the game to increase the number of targets available.
Pontszám: 8.03
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
35. hozzászólás - 2021.03.02. 11:53:52 (Válasz Subzero777 #29 hozzászólására.)
Who is it?
Pontszám: 9.64
Oldal: 12
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője