Szerző
Topic neve: Doomlord chat
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Doomlord chat
1. hozzászólás - 2012.08.24. 10:19:17
We are pleased to announce that we added a built-in chat system to the game!

From now on you will get a chat bar when you log in (red bar, with your name on it and a green button). Clicking the green button, the chat window opens or closes. It can be resized the usual way, dragging its right side or its bottom. Resize is remembered by your browser even if you minimize the chat bar with the green button. If you play on a bigger screen, you can set under Settings to position the Doomlord screen to the left instead of the center, so you can position your chat window to the right.
The chat has clickable buttons on the top All, Doomlord, World, Clan and Private. You can choose there on which channel wou are writing. When you click all you see messages from all channels. If you want to send a private message, click on the name in the chat. After you sent him a message, you can chat him just by clicking on the top on Private (his/her name). Click on a name can also allows you to ignore that person or view his character page (only if he is on your world).
Clicking on the Settings icon you can manage your ignore list and set if the time is displayed or not. The 12 icon lets you display messages older than 12 hours (clicked again increses the time).
If you open several windows with Doomlord, only the first one will have the chat active. If you close the window, where the chat was active, the program will recognize this and the next time you refresh page on another Doomlord page the chat will appear.
When we created chat It was a high priority that we do not harm anyone's private sphere. That's why people online are not listed on the chat like in Skype. You can send private message only to players whose name you see on the chat. So you can't use the chat to test the online status of players.
We hope you find this new feature useful. We plan to improve it later if possible based on player feedback.
Pontszám: 7.50
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Doomlord chat
2. hozzászólás - 2012.08.24. 10:38:08
Finally! do you know how many MORE players you will get now? or how many more would have stayed? New people can ask for help on stuff ect. and us old people can have something new to do
This was a LONG time comming.
Pontszám: 5
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2012.08.24. 22:59:12
Changes in chat should have a warning (turn red like everything else). Maybe even include in the settings which level of the chat would trigger that.

Other than this, great feature.

Cruel.
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2012.08.25. 00:32:07
It seems to keep defaulting to (Doomlord) channel. it should remember what you were last on. every time I click something it goes back to that channel.
Also it should just be incorporated into the screen somehow, like Evony. doesnt have to be exact but the window is cool except that it's not a seperate window so I cant drag it off the screen.
Also there is one section of the Doomlord picture in the top left that keeps showing on top of the chat window instead of under it like everything else, so that eliminates the top left from a place to put the chat window.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2012.08.26. 18:24:23
Thank you for your feedback, I'm forwarding it to the programmer!
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2012.09.09. 23:28:39
so what is up with chat? according to teh map event we have 93 or something active members on world 2, but whenever I log on all I see is my message from 3 days earlier saying hello. Doesnt anybody chat?
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2012.09.10. 06:46:34 (Válasz Trackur #6 hozzászólására.)
Hey guys, use the chat, it is very handy for asking help or strategy discussion.
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2012.09.10. 11:11:20 (Válasz Miklos #7 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos - 2012.09.10. 06:46:34
Hey guys, use the chat, it is very handy for asking help or strategy discussion.

thanks
Oldal: 1
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője