Szerző
Topic neve: War of Hucksters March of 2014
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
War of Hucksters March of 2014
1. hozzászólás - 2014.03.21. 15:44:42
Dear Players, the next event is War of the Hucksters. Registration begins on Tuesday, 24th of March, the event itself launches 1 week later, on 1st of April, 14pm CET (8am EST).

During this event, you can join a huckster's army or remain neutral during the conflict. If you join, you can't quit until the end of the war. But you may betray your lord, you can join another team.
If you are participating, you will get a different duel window, displaying players who also participate. You can attack anyone who is not in your team, even horde members (but fellow clan members only if your infection is 100%).

The fight itself goes by the rules of the normal duel, you can complete quests, drag to torture chamber. But you do not steal SE from the target - you get a fixed amount of SE instead which your opponent doesn't lose, like with energy harness. Some effects (soul-draining, scarab, APt subtracting punish items) don't work, and these fights don't count towards wars (so if you have a war running when the event begins, likely it will end with a draw!). For people with energy harness this SE is increased in proportion with EH skill. Attacks cost a duel point and an event point. You get event points for hunts after signing up. After the battle, you cure some of the wounds, amount depends on your heal wounds skill. Horde hatred skills has no effect, but you may purchase a relic, called nemesis at the soul huckster. This relic gives bonus against the members of a given team. Also (this is a new feature!) this nemesis grants you +10% SE for each fight (works vs everyone not only a specific team). You get rewards based on the number of victories. (Only battles you initiated count). If you switch to another team, your victory count will be reset!

During the event, a large number of additional crystal horde members will appear (followers of the hucksters) you can attack these only via this duel window. You can also attack the members of the original CH, but as mentioned before, these fights don't count towards previous wars.
The normal duel window will be available as well. There you can fight players who didn't sign up for the event, using the normal duel rules. If any of the combatants did not sign up, normal duel rules apply.

See more details here:
http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,109.0

Additional info:
- During the event, you can buy a time-limited event, iceheart amulet (soul-huckster, relics). It gives +50 continuum diminution skill so you can attack more often.
- You can purchase subplasma pack (as usual) if you need to attack more targets.
- We add a new relic to the rewards, bronze/silver/golden minion focus (+2/+4/+/ XP per battles and challenges to your active minion).
- For every 7 victory (or for every 5, if your map finding skill is green) you get an extra treasure: minion crystal, minion food, golden ducat or temple crystal (in fixed order).
- Nemesis gives now +10% SE bonus on every huckster duel won.

Good luck to you all!

*** changes 2015 May ***
- The registration closes only 1 week after the event has started.
- Greater spacerift potion will be removed from all players inventory before the event starts, and after week 1 and week 2, so they can buy it again.
- New relics will be added to the reward list.
A hozzászólást Miklos módosította 2015.05.18. 12:34:11-kor
Pontszám: 7.40
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: War of Hucksters March of 2014
2. hozzászólás - 2014.03.22. 00:20:09 (Válasz Miklos #1 hozzászólására.)
Hi Miklos,

thx fyi.
Nemesis? Could you please refresh my memory?
E.
Pontszám: 9.81
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2014.03.22. 03:52:42 (Válasz Bartessica Slam #2 hozzászólására.)
Bartessica, from earlier in Miklos' message: "You may purchase a relic, called nemesis at the soul huckster. This relic gives bonus against the members of a given team. Also (this is a new feature!) this nemesis grants you +10% SE for each fight (works vs everyone not only a specific team)."
Pontszám: 7.09
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2014.03.22. 07:14:23 (Válasz manunkind #3 hozzászólására.)
Thx Manu, I guess fatigue was attacking my concentration.
E.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2014.03.24. 14:00:10
The nemesis gives +20% attack and IQ vs a chosen huckster's follower (max +15/+15)
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2014.03.24. 14:11:03
... Miklos means to say the item was a total waste for high level players and they were not buying it for a mere 15 att/IQ bonus, so they added +10% SE so that every AS spender buys it
it figures ....
Pontszám: 5.65
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2014.03.24. 22:36:14 (Válasz ardent #6 hozzászólására.)
It's better to everyone if you avoid the forum.
Pontszám: 9.83
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2014.03.25. 07:14:05 (Válasz Tallia #7 hozzászólására.)
Is that right? Apart from my acidic style, I always contribute to the discussion with useful information. It is but normal for your clan members to hate me, the beatings you guys are taking ingame seem to bring out only rage and frustration towards me.

On topic: Tuesday is not 24'th, it is actually the 25'th. I am really eager to start this event, it means that buy its end, we get one more minion to play with

Idézet: Tallia - 2014.03.24. 22:36:14
It's better to everyone if you avoid the forum.
it figures ....
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2014.03.25. 11:46:33 (Válasz ardent #8 hozzászólására.)
I can only quote your signature: I never argue with stupid people!

End of story.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2014.03.25. 13:09:20
On topic:
I do not see any way to get another Minion from this event (War of the Hucksters). There is no Fetish as a possible reward.

The Minion focus Relic is not listed in the Reward tab.
Pontszám: 8.20
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
11. hozzászólás - 2014.03.25. 15:21:16 (Válasz Sbart #10 hozzászólására.)
Bhaaaaa I think Miklos mentioned at some point that all major events will hold a Fetish as reward. I guess I am wrong and this event won't give us an extra minion

Idézet: Sbart - 2014.03.25. 13:09:20
On topic:
I do not see any way to get another Minion from this event (War of the Hucksters). There is no Fetish as a possible reward.

The Minion focus Relic is not listed in the Reward tab.
it figures ....
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
12. hozzászólás - 2014.03.27. 13:17:02
Yes, War of Hucksters has no minion as reward. We just gave out 3 minions recently, so players are probably still busy leveling them up and training a new pet to be candidate for the next minion.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
13. hozzászólás - 2014.03.27. 17:21:54 (Válasz Miklos #12 hozzászólására.)
What about the Minion focus Relic?

Will it get added to the reward list? Can we upgrade/buy it with relic coupons?
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
14. hozzászólás - 2014.03.27. 21:50:45 (Válasz Sbart #13 hozzászólására.)
I think the answer will be yes, in both cases.
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
15. hozzászólás - 2014.03.29. 11:00:14 (Válasz Miklos #12 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos - 2014.03.27. 13:17:02
Yes, War of Hucksters has no minion as reward. We just gave out 3 minions recently, so players are probably still busy leveling them up and training a new pet to be candidate for the next minion.

Unless we didnt get that Minion becasue it was kind of silly to have to abandon everything to get it it's going to be a LONG time before my minions get to level 250 but just getting a new one even at level 50 would add +5 to all stats... that's still worth having... Ohh well, next even then
Pontszám: 5.08
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
16. hozzászólás - 2014.03.29. 21:04:22 (Válasz Trackur #15 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Trackur - 2014.03.29. 11:00:14

Unless we didnt get that Minion becasue it was kind of silly to have to abandon everything to get it

I still haven't recovered from that "smart" move of eliminating all other prizes and forcing us to get the minion instead... It's hard to even try to guess what the hell they were thinking.

Cruel.
Pontszám: 8.08
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
17. hozzászólás - 2014.03.30. 09:11:43 (Válasz Cruel01 #16 hozzászólására.)
They probably thought "let people chose between two different prices, and decide for themselves which one they want". Isn't that how it should be in a game like this? You get to chose between different things, and figure out for yourself which one is "better" (for you, right now).
Although I have to say that far too often the "choices" are no real choices, since option A might be much better than option B. This time it looks like it was a much tougher choice, and then people complain.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
18. hozzászólás - 2014.03.30. 15:09:29
It wasn't tough at all! No sane person could pass on the opportunity of having +25 in all abis. If they wanted to make it tougher, they should have included equivalent prizes, such as +x on EH for 6 months or +y on SM, etc...

Cruel.
Pontszám: 8.08
everyone's favoriteNaho
Végzetúr poronty
37 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
19. hozzászólás - 2014.03.30. 22:23:47
I agree with Cruel but the minions seem to separate the lower levs from the higher in terms of increasing ability bonus.
Pontszám: 5
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
20. hozzászólás - 2014.04.01. 15:47:52 (Válasz Miklos #1 hozzászólására.)
Hi,

top 10 is not correct.
Regards,
E.
Oldal: 12
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője