Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Oldal: 12
Szerző
Topic neve: How to make the game better?
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: How to make the game better?
21. hozzászólás - 2015.06.08. 13:23:08 (Válasz Sbart #19 hozzászólására.)
Very good ideas! The problem is, a new player still must be led thru the game tutorials to learn the basics. (And at that point he is not concerned about finding targets - he is concerned about understanding the game). So maybe just a super-accelerated SE/XP gain for beginners would be enough. Btw we added divine manna for that purpose (but I'm admit it's not so generally accessible to total beginners).

About helping players join large clans, we finished implementing this. Clans will get a new building, energy storage. Full members can store SE into there, and new members who fill up the well get 9 SE from energy storage for each SE they spend. So effectively, we accelerate filling the soul well to 10 times faster.

But NPC clan is a good idea too, I will think about how to implent this. For simplicity, prolly we need only 4 clans, one for each horde, and new players automatically join these.
Pontszám: 7.60
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
22. hozzászólás - 2015.06.09. 00:23:28
thanks, Miklos! i'm excited to see how Energy Storage will work. any ETA?
Pontszám: 7.57
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
23. hozzászólás - 2015.06.09. 18:25:15
Excellent idea on the NPC clan for newbies. Miklos, when it is about to be implemented, please create a post here on the forum for us to make suggestions on the clan forum topics. I am sure you will not lack content.

I also want to see how this new building will work and if it will actually make a difference. My first reaction is that it is not the best solution. Even building at 10x, it will take forever to fill the large soul wells. I would prefer to see our suggestion (partial soul well benefits) implemented. As a matter of fact, I would love to see them both combined, as I am 100% for newbies having ways to fill up the soul wells faster.

As per the Divine Manna, I don't see it for sale at the Huckster. If this is an item available once a year, then it is kinda useless. Which reminds me. Where is the item that skips the quiz questions? This is MUST HAVE for players who are not interested in the quiz. And we don't really want to restrict the entrance of new players to those who do enjoy answering the questions. Please make it available at the Huckster and do not charge AS for it. As I have already explained, most players will not engage in spending actual money until they "fall in love" with the game.

Finally, and this is probably the most important part of all, what are your plans in terms of marketing? How are you attracting new players? I am gonna say something that can be completely crazy (or even not feasible), but can't you create an app and have a cross platform game? I believe most people today prefer this style of gaming, so sticking to 100% web may be a mistake. I know nothing about programming but, intuitively, I don't see how the database wouldn't be able to support two different "masks".

Cruel.
Pontszám: 8.47
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
24. hozzászólás - 2015.06.09. 19:25:46 (Válasz Cruel01 #23 hozzászólására.)
Cruel01, while it may still take forever, the 9x bonus allows us to get them into our clans much earlier. there will be a legitimate reason to join even before full benefits can be realized. under our clan umbrellas, we can mentor them much better.
Pontszám: 7.57
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
25. hozzászólás - 2015.06.09. 19:55:20 (Válasz Cruel01 #23 hozzászólására.)
Multiplatform can be the best choice to gather new players.
Pontszám: 9.94
popularvalorian
Végzetúr poronty
71 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
26. hozzászólás - 2015.10.22. 19:48:58
I think a war between servers will be a good idea(no matter what horde you are you will fight opponents only from other server) in order to get any reward you should have a number of victories and a badge( even without rewards) for the participants of the winning server.maybe if the reward are worth some spider might decide to participaate and actually start playing the game instead of just log in and stay on the same lvl for a year
Pontszám: 5
everyone's favoriteNaho
Végzetúr poronty
37 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
27. hozzászólás - 2015.10.29. 22:59:32
Repetable Clan Quests are getting a bit boring. Can we perhaps add harder quests with higher rewards or something?
Pontszám: 10
popularbalsagoth
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
28. hozzászólás - 2015.11.02. 12:40:06
Give a limit to the championships that one player can win per category and after that limit to be exluded from championship unti he reach the next lvl.Even with the minus it is imposible to win when someone has bonus +150 on atack and defence and all the clan bonuses of a high clan and everytime he wins a championship he gets +1 in all abilities.Players like Glendor Gwindor and witch and others(in higher categories i suppose but i dont know them)are almost one year at the same category of the championships.check your records always the same win the championships it is not fair for all the other players that actually play the game.And i know after that most propably i will get hit everyday by those but someone has to say something
popularbalsagoth
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
29. hozzászólás - 2015.11.03. 01:30:22
....And of course ater saying that i was attacked by Gwidor.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
30. hozzászólás - 2015.11.06. 13:10:58 (Válasz balsagoth #29 hozzászólására.)
If he is that strong, if he levels up prolly he will be champion in the next category as well. So maybe its just better leave him behind, level up, and meet other people in the next category?
Pontszám: 7.63
everyone's favoriteFatmonkFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
91 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
31. hozzászólás - 2015.11.06. 13:41:24 (Válasz Miklos #30 hozzászólására.)
Moving past one spider might lead you to one championship category with no spiders (= fair fights) but there are many spiders around.
What you need to do is to check the results of the level categories and check the winners. Then adjust your development to stay on a lvl a few more days or try to move fast next couple of lvls to avoid those nasty spiders
very popularGreekmanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
19 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
32. hozzászólás - 2016.06.04. 19:19:20
i think in order to stop winning the championships all the time from the same spider players it should be a limit on how many championship metals you can get on your lvl since the minus(-) in abilities dont seem to help and it is logical.imagine a lets say player lvl20 member of a clan that gives him +200 to attack and def he can keep wining the championship for ever since noone can beat those bonuses unles he lvls up that will lead him to next categorie.it should be like in the quiz but instead when u reach winning 12 medals from the championships instead of winning metals after that u will get only the se and the medal will go to the second or if he also has 12 medals will go to the 3rs etc.i like to see the results on the championships in all lvls and i see always the same names from the same clans
Oldal: 12
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!