Topic neve: Easter sale
very popularBaratyFérfi
Adminisztrátor
13 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Easter sale
1. hozzászólás - 2015.03.31. 13:03:45
Dear Players!

Surprise your friend or yourself with a gift pack! Buy ancient stones between 1st and 8th of April, and send a present to a choosen character!
If you buy ancient stones during this period, you can choose a character in the ancient stones menu to receive the item rewards. The items are given only after you choose a player! You can give them to any character, including yours. You can buy several packages, but one player can receive only ONE package.

20 ancient stones: 2 EUR or 25 ancient stones with mobile payment
1 colored egg, 1 luck coupon, 1 easter egg, 1 easter chest

100 ancient stones: 8 EUR
1 royal seal, 2 colored eggs, 10 burnt out stones, 3 luck coupon, 2 easter eggs, 2 easter chests, 5 temple crystals

350 ancient stones: 20 EUR
2 royal seals, 5 colored eggs, 2 golden boxes, 25 burnt out stones, 10 luck coupons, 3 easter eggs, 5 easter chests, 10 temple crystals

750 ancient stones: 40 EUR
5 royal seals, 10 colored eggs, 5 golden boxes, 50 burnt out stones, 20 luck coupons, 7 easter eggs, 10 easter chests, 25 temple crystals

1600 ancient stones: 80 EUR
10 royal seals, 25 colored eggs, 10 golden boxes, 100 burnt out stones, 40 luck coupons, 15 easter eggs, 20 easter chests, 50 temple crystals

At the same time, from 10am CET, begins the Easter sale, with 20% discount on ancient stone prices, reduced auction times, unique daily offers, sale of special items (minion crystals, easter chests, hunters loot, enchanted pet food etc), and huge bonus packs for spending stones.

Happy Easter All!
Pontszám: 9
everyone's favoritejanyemm
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Easter sale
2. hozzászólás - 2015.04.01. 09:00:47
Many thanks ,

Maybe it is too soon , but :

1. Eye of Beholder is active=available, but not reset from last similar "event" so I cannot use it.
2. Some announced items - easter chests, hunters loot, etc. not available in store.
3. Some items in gift packs for Easter sale AS spending rewards are uknown - blue, green mytokronits, soul-energy generator

To be true, especially Nr.3 is pretty frustrating for me. Those are next items implemented to game before explanation / like Fetish shard /
Maybe somebody like this, me surely not.

Jany

-----------------------

16:44 update : 1. and 2. are OK already
A hozzászólást janyemm módosította 2015.04.01. 14:44:55-kor
Pontszám: 10
very populardigitalisFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
182 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2015.04.03. 07:16:28 (Válasz janyemm #2 hozzászólására.)
Jany, the Soul energy generator is I think, having looked at the icon, a Soul-well generator. As for the blue and green Mytokronit....your guess is as good as mine! (But I still want some).
digi
A hozzászólást digitalis módosította 2015.04.03. 07:17:38-kor
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2015.04.03. 09:31:57 (Válasz digitalis #3 hozzászólására.)
Mytokronits are minion related items, blue can boost all stats from minions over lvl250 (comes from spending AS and events), green is bonus xp for minions (comes from manacontstruction and events). It's just a rough information from hungarian forum.
A hozzászólást Tallia módosította 2015.04.03. 09:33:43-kor
Pontszám: 9.95
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2015.04.04. 07:20:48
Many thanks to both,

to Digi : Yes, I saw also icon is same. Unfortunately it is not rare that one item is called by various names. It brings mess to game.

to Talia : Many thanks, I was trying to read hungarian forum / I am registered to hungarian version of game for already about year only due to forum access /, but with some specific translations even Google doesnt help very much and to be true even my english is very bad. Anyway, I think it is sad , I must have access to hungarian forum to get at least some information in time.

Now I should send money to you instead of supporting game by purchasing AS .
averageSacrosanctFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
55 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2015.04.04. 14:31:22
The mytokronit actually do anything? when i drink a green mytokronit, it says i drink a crystal potion and i get 0 (ZERO) crystal points.

don't see anything happening on the minion page at all. levels stats or exp.
I am the Dragon!!! Before you you RIGHTLY Tremble!
Pontszám: 5
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2015.04.04. 14:55:39
Sacrosanct,

Do not waste them !!! They are not useful now. Functions are in preparation and should be implemented to game "soon".

Look here : http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,215.0

Jany
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2015.04.06. 16:05:09
Hi! Apologies for lack of info, I was out of the office for last week, so I couldn't done a translation sooner. Now I posted it, you can read about the mytokronits in more detail:

http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,215.0

This new game feature is expected to go live in a week.

The Eye of Beholder was active only for those who didn't use it previously. Will try to post more info on this next time.

The soul-energy generator is an old items, given out already in some events, but nonetheless, we should have posted information on it here. It lets you discharge the soul-well immediately as I remember.
Pontszám: 7.57
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2015.04.07. 07:24:43 (Válasz Miklos #8 hozzászólására.)
Miklos, the problem was that in the list the soul-well generator was/is listed as a soul-energy generator, leading us to wonderwhat this new item was.
Pontszám: 8.32
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2015.04.07. 10:29:28 (Válasz Sbart #9 hozzászólására.)
Ah ok thx so different translation. Sorry for that I always try to check if the item was already translated and then give the same name, but in this case I made a mistake
Pontszám: 7.57
averageLong123Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
11. hozzászólás - 2015.08.20. 07:45:32
The Eye of Beholder was active only for those who didn't use it previously. Will try to post more info on this next time.
Pontszám: 5
Oldal: 1
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!