Szerző
Topic neve: Tower of Challenge
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Tower of Challenge
1. hozzászólás - 2018.09.29. 06:17:33
The Tower of Challenge already have a topic, but I summarize the information here, separately.

The tower has unlimited levels, each level is guarded by a stonger monster which you have to defeat. Each monster is suspectible to one or two elemental attack, and resistant to another. So equip weapon wisely. Also pay attention to what armor you wear: the proper armor may reduce the incoming damage greatly, while the improper one can increase it. Unfortunately, you do not see the element of your next opponent before you attack is, so you might need to retry a fight at later levels after changing the equipment.

Go to the soul huckster. You can see the element of equipment under its picture. When you hover the cursor over the icon, you will see "fire" "dark" etc. Which element is the opposite of other is pretty self-explanatory.

You can add an element to your legendary equipment too. Go to the legendary equipment page, and below the statistics of the item, there will be we a button where you can add an element for 3 challenge tokens.

Depending on your level, the first 10, or maybe even the first 100 level will be absolutely trivial, and you dont even have to worry about elemental armor and weapons. But eventually, you will meet your nemesis. In this case, you will have the opportunity to ask help from another player, he will defeat the monster for you - but the number of helps is limited, and the event lasts only for 7 days! You can ask help from the same player only once.

Before advancing to the new level, you also have to complete a small task as well.

The event will have 3 type of rewards: first of all, you get tokens for each fight, which you can exchange for a reward of your choice. Second, you will get various rewards at the end, depending on how many levels you cleared. And finally, we will award medals to the best, who have reached the highest levels. The event will repeat once every 6 months.
Pontszám: 7.68
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Tower of Challenge
2. hozzászólás - 2018.09.29. 11:18:46
Question: there are a number of very low level Doomlords on the top 15 for this event (as in a level 3 Doomlord clearing level 117). How?
(I'm curious)
Pontszám: 8.41
very popularKhineNő
Végzetúr poronty
28 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2018.09.29. 12:48:49
I got to see a L 1 clearing a hellish level aswell. Mailed developers. It was a bug with index, showing the wrong ID... and got solved. As far as I can tell, at least on the top ones showing, there is no low level per se. But should you see anything weird, you should mail them
Pontszám: 9.80
very popularKhineNő
Végzetúr poronty
28 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2018.09.29. 12:50:23
Oh, almost forgot. It would be good if the help part on ask for help was a bit ... errmm.. clearer. Or maybe , working. As personally, I don't see any diference with placing a nick or not inside the I help box...
popularAlicia de LambNő
Végzetúr poronty
56 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2018.09.29. 13:26:45
What determines the ranking in case of a tie ? Alicia de Lamb level 225 ranks behind Yabu_W3 level 203 even if I reach the level first; but Senner level 225 ranks before Khine level 186 and SteeveB level 216 before Janvay level 186. Why is it different for me ?

It is confirmed. if I change tower level before or after Yabu-W3 I'm still ranked behind him, it's extremely unpleasant !!!
A hozzászólást Alicia de Lamb módosította 2018.09.29. 15:38:20-kor
Pontszám: 7.50
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2018.10.02. 06:03:42
Highscore list for this event has been completely messed up. Fixed now, but still a mess up.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2018.10.02. 09:15:37 (Válasz Sbart #6 hozzászólására.)
What do you mean by "messed up"? Highscore refreshes only once every 30 minutes, and only the top 20 is shown while the event is running...
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2018.10.02. 10:46:32
What I mean is that for several days the High score list didn't refresh, and as such I personally didn't really put in any big effort into the Challenge (wrongly believing that I was higher on the list).
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2018.10.02. 10:59:29 (Válasz Sbart #8 hozzászólására.)
Ok, I see, the programmer told me the scores from world 2 and world 3 werent upated early on, sorry for that. When you go to the tower, you see "tower level X", so you know at what level you are. If it differs drastically from what you read on the highscore, feel free to report on support. I got one report that "something is wrong with the highscore" but didnt got any more details, so I just reply the above and asked for more info. If you experience any problem, please try to report in as much details as possible, so we can fix it asap.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2018.10.02. 11:02:01 (Válasz Miklos #9 hozzászólására.)
It was eventually fixed after I reported it, but I didn't notice it because I stopped progressing (as did everyone else on the highs core...because it wasn't updating).

But it works now.
very popularKhineNő
Végzetúr poronty
28 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
11. hozzászólás - 2018.10.03. 08:32:30
What are the rules applied in case of a tie? For I see no real stated rule for it.

I was at L111 before, and dropped when someone reached it too? I believe that in order to drop below, I would have to be "surpassed", not just tied, for I was already there... BEFORE!
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
12. hozzászólás - 2018.10.03. 10:41:48
The highscore reward is just one of the rewards you can get in this event. You also get tokens for each level you reach, and there are stage bonuses (you can see it under rewards) so it is worth going as far as you can, regardless of highscore standing.

Khine: your level can't drop. If you reach level 111, you are there, you get the reward at the end for reaching so far, regardless if others reach it.
Oldal: 1
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!