Szerző
Topic neve: Search for the Enemy
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Search for the Enemy
1. hozzászólás - 2020.07.02. 12:18:45
Dear Players, we added a huge update to the game today!

The main feature is "The Search". You can access it via the button with the same name, at the end of the Actions button list.

The time has come, the doomlords feel powerful enough to take revenge for the destruction of their planet. The goal of The Search is find the home planet of the Enemy, and destroy their entire race.

The grandest plan in the history of the doomlords - maybe to grand, too arrogant. Nevertheless, your race is ready to face this challenge.

The Search begins with finding the first clue. Not all players have to do this step - if a few of you finds the first clue, the rest will be able to move on. The Search will be a long process, taking many months, so be patient. Some steps require resources, some stamina, and some cooperation with others. This is NOT a time-dependant event. Anyone can do it after reaching level 50, there is no deadline, do it in your own, comfortable rhytm.

And, like you would expect is such a case, fabolous rewards await you at the end... The mystical tatoos, which can make you true gods.
Pontszám: 7.70
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Search for the Enemy
2. hozzászólás - 2020.07.02. 21:40:47 (Válasz Miklos #1 hozzászólására.)
Anybody who participate, for the 1st phase, read the description of the hunts. There will be a hint in the texts as a link, click on it.
We need 10 player who need to find this hint, then we can step into phase 2.
A hozzászólást Tallia módosította 2020.07.02. 21:41:41-kor
Pontszám: 9.75
everyone's favoriteLockey1891Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2020.07.29. 00:06:10 (Válasz Tallia #2 hozzászólására.)
Thanks for the hint. I wasn't sure what to do, i have checked many times my hunt in search of anything and nothing. I will be extra careful now. Thank you
Pontszám: 10
everyone's favoriteLockey1891Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2020.07.29. 15:16:09
Apparently i have already found it? I hit the "The Search" bottom and and i got to another task. Killing 500 Xenos. 1 AP a piece. Okay, this will take a while
Pontszám: 10
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2020.07.30. 15:37:35 (Válasz Lockey1891 #4 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Lockey1891 - 2020.07.29. 15:16:09
Apparently i have already found it? I hit the "The Search" bottom and and i got to another task. Killing 500 Xenos. 1 AP a piece. Okay, this will take a while

Me and my clan mate found it, that was enough to open next phase.
Pontszám: 9.64
Oldal: 1
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!