Oldal: 123456
Szerző
Topic neve: Pets Corner
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Pets Corner
61. hozzászólás - 2010.12.27. 04:24:23 (Válasz Crom #60 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Crom - 2010.12.26. 21:34:06
Hi can anybody tell me if there is any adavantage to resting a pet..

not really unless your in a clan and can excercise it also

otherwise only thing i can think resting is good for is if its low hp and your going to be offline for a bit or want to heal it without fear of losing it in a duel, draw back is it will lose morale pretty quick just resting
Pontszám: 5
averageCrom
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
62. hozzászólás - 2011.01.06. 14:24:03
Ah thanks so basically it can't get hit while resting and thats it.

Cheers crom
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
63. hozzászólás - 2011.01.06. 16:34:42
yep thats it but it will lose morale unless u have a good charisma level
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
64. hozzászólás - 2011.03.29. 16:19:32
Does the bonus granted by the pixie and the demon (familiars) affect all pets?

Cruel.
A hozzászólást Cruel01 módosította 2011.03.29. 16:19:48-kor
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
65. hozzászólás - 2011.03.29. 17:01:37
Familiars: you get this creature trained. It's base level will equal your level at the time of purchase. It's normal level starts at 1, but advances faster than other pets, until it reaches it's base level. You can't squeeze or release it. Additionally, each familiar have a unique ability (see description). For start, you can have only 1 familiar, and it counts towards the leadership limit. Later on there will be a relic which makes it possible to increase the familiars base pet to yours (by decreasing its normal level by the same amount).

I assume the last sentence should be:
Later on there will be a relic which makes it possible to increase the familiars base level to yours (by decreasing its normal level by the same amount).

And where do you get this item?
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
66. hozzászólás - 2011.03.29. 18:14:02 (Válasz Cruel01 #64 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2011.03.29. 16:19:32
Does the bonus granted by the pixie and the demon (familiars) affect all pets?

Cruel.

Demon, yes.

Pixie, only the pet you have trained with magic absorbtion skill, since only one can affect you
everyone's favoriteWormtailFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
45 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
67. hozzászólás - 2011.03.30. 05:30:30 (Válasz Sbart #65 hozzászólására.)
You can find them under the Relics button (right next to Recommendations)!
ImGaviusKlugge
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
68. hozzászólás - 2011.03.30. 12:26:12
Thank you stekkos.

Cruel.
much likedHrusFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
75 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
69. hozzászólás - 2011.04.07. 14:08:08
"Familiars: you get this creature trained. It's base level will equal your level at the time of purchase. It's normal level starts at 1, but advances faster than other pets, until it reaches it's base level. "

Does this mean
A) it advances faster until it reaches it's base level and then advances at the same rate as a normal pet
B) it advances faster until it reaches it's base level and then it's maxed and gain no additional levels

?????
very popularMatdavFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
70. hozzászólás - 2011.04.07. 14:58:50 (Válasz Hrus #69 hozzászólására.)
A)
W1 - Spellcaster - (inactive)
W2 - Jonny Fairplay
W4 - Architect

Hungarian V1 - Matko - (inactive)
very populardeadstar
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
71. hozzászólás - 2011.04.22. 07:25:14
about mithrill harness:
Defense: +20
Absorption: +4
I understand the absorption is added to the pre-existent absorption that the pet gives to the character. But what is defense? Is it that of the pet or that of the character? Because I don't understand how a pet can have defense (evading a secondary attack???). And is there a way to know the attack and damage of the pet?
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
72. hozzászólás - 2011.04.22. 07:33:12 (Válasz deadstar #71 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: deadstar - 2011.04.22. 07:25:14
about mithrill harness:
Defense: +20
Absorption: +4
I understand the absorption is added to the pre-existent absorption that the pet gives to the character. But what is defense? Is it that of the pet or that of the character? Because I don't understand how a pet can have defense (evading a secondary attack???). And is there a way to know the attack and damage of the pet?

From http://world2.doomlord.net/index.php?m=allatok_felszereles:
"f a creature receives a defensive item, it will increase its own defense, so there will be a smaller chance of getting injured when attacked by an enemy."
very populardeadstar
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
73. hozzászólás - 2011.04.22. 09:26:14 (Válasz Sbart #72 hozzászólására.)
ok, thank you! I will try to understand how this works
likedMartinBV
Végzetúr poronty
524 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
74. hozzászólás - 2011.05.14. 08:26:31
How does the Intelligence skill for pets work?

"Increases pet XP by a percentage equal to this skill. It increases the intelligent pet multiplier. For example, with an IP 50, the multiplier is 2.5x, the intelligence skill raises this to a multiplier of 3x. Counts separately for each pet."

I have recently given my pet 4 skill points in intelligence, having 50 intelligent pet, I thought that would equal me having an intelligent pet skill of 54, which should give me 37 XP/duel fighting with just one pet. All I see however, is a chance of getting one extra XP per duel.

Edit:
I believe I have found the answer by testing, the description given by the bgame is somewhat misleading. The correct explanation is that each level of inteligense raises the multiplyer by 0.01 not the Inteligent Pet skill by 1 or the multiplier to 3x (this would require an inteligence level of 50 for the pet)
A hozzászólást MartinBV módosította 2011.05.15. 10:47:28-kor
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
75. hozzászólás - 2011.07.19. 22:00:54
how does the critical skill work for pets??? is it compared to the critical skill of the defender ??? If that is so, it would seem to be completely useless at high levels, as defenders would already have an out of reach critical skill already at level 60+... thinking of resetting their skills if this is so .. putting it in bite or whatever it is vs epics etc.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
76. hozzászólás - 2011.07.20. 01:21:34 (Válasz BabeTheOx #75 hozzászólására.)
I don't know how it works, but it is not like this.
I have a pretty decent Critical and the pets always do Critical on me.
Maybe it is pets vs pets.

Cruel.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
77. hozzászólás - 2011.07.20. 04:11:01
Only your pets skill is taken into account. The other players pets skill does not seem to reduce anything.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
78. hozzászólás - 2011.08.12. 23:18:43
Can anyone confirm if the Squeeze on trained pets actually uses the below formula?

SE = Base SE * (1+0.2*Squeeze Skill+0.5*Pet Level)

I am training a couple pets in the hopes that this formula is wrong because according to my calculation, if this formula is correct, the break even for doing it will only occur at very high levels (over 40 for the Gigantic creatures, over 50 for Huge creatures, ..., and over 80 for the Tiny creatures). It would be a shame to kill such an interesting option for char development by using such a senseless formula.

Cruel.
very populareukar
Végzetúr poronty
104 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
79. hozzászólás - 2011.08.13. 06:42:56 (Válasz Cruel01 #78 hozzászólására.)
I could check approximately if I knew "base SE" stuff... Do you have an idea where to find it?

Also, I thought always that when capturing there is no difference between creatures of different size. You simply capture "normal" only. Am I wrong?
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
80. hozzászólás - 2011.08.13. 14:59:01 (Válasz eukar #79 hozzászólására.)
eukar,
I have been gathering some data (I have 90 squeezes so far) with pets that have no level and I can tell you with 100% certainty that the squeezed pets also have sizes. I have been doing the following: every time I squeeze a pet, I reach the Base SE (SE from Squeeze/(1+0.2*60)), then I make the assumption that the formula for the Base SE is Pet level * constant. And the result is that this constant varies from 7 to 13. Even though the formula might be completely different, this is enough to evidence that squeezed pets have sizes. And it will also be enough to prove (hopefully) that pets with levels pay more than the proposed formula. I will start creating a database for that also in the hopes that the constant will be increased from 7-13, which would indicate the formula is wrong.
In any case, I am accepting any squeeze data you have and that you are willing to share. It would help me a lot.

Cruel.
Oldal: 123456
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!