where did they go??
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
Pontszám: 5
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Quiz Olympics
22. hozzászólás - 2010.05.27. 22:27:05 (Válasz stekkos #20 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: stekkos - 2010.05.08. 03:56:08
It happens once every 2 weeks, a notification appears in your events area the day before

Are they happening once every 2 weeks somewhere? It's been more like 2 months since the last one on the English W2. Has there been a policy change? Or are they just on hold until BP stops the flow of questions leaking out into the Gulf of Mexico?
averageThetus
Végzetúr poronty
43 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
23. hozzászólás - 2010.06.02. 16:20:20 (Válasz stekkos #20 hozzászólására.)
So when will it start? I haven't seen any announcement for more than two weeks.
averageVenomDemonNő
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
24. hozzászólás - 2010.06.03. 13:00:35
Why are olimpic questions even allowed. Not everyong what them. I my self had more important things to do then watch some boring sport show.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
25. hozzászólás - 2010.06.03. 16:38:12 (Válasz VenomDemon #24 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: VenomDemon - 2010.06.03. 13:00:35
Why are olimpic questions even allowed. Not everyong what them. I my self had more important things to do then watch some boring sport show.

Why are Literature questions even allowed. Not everyong what them. I my self had more important things to do then read some boring book.

Why are Mythology questions even allowed. Not everyong what them. I my self had more important things to do then read some boring fantasy.

Why are Geography questions even allowed. Not everyong what them. I my self had more important things to do then look up some boring Google information.

Why are History questions even allowed. Not everyong what them. I my self had more important things to do then look up some boring Google information.

Why are Religion questions even allowed. Well, actually, I'm serious about this.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
26. hozzászólás - 2010.06.05. 05:07:23
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.06.03. 16:38:12
Idézet: VenomDemon - 2010.06.03. 13:00:35

Why are Literature questions even allowed. Not everyong what them. I my self had more important things to do then read some boring book.

Why are Mythology questions even allowed. Not everyong what them. I my self had more important things to do then read some boring fantasy.

Why are Geography questions even allowed. Not everyong what them. I my self had more important things to do then look up some boring Google information.

Why are History questions even allowed. Not everyong what them. I my self had more important things to do then look up some boring Google information.

Why are Religion questions even allowed. Well, actually, I'm serious about this.

Nice one Viridel
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
27. hozzászólás - 2010.06.05. 05:10:12
Quiz olympics have been suspendend due to changes made to avoid players using a database kind of cheat. As i understand, you will no longer be able to copy and paste the question or answers during the olympics. I believe it was due to players getting crazy low times....
much likedCiphasFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
28. hozzászólás - 2010.06.05. 17:48:35 (Válasz stekkos #27 hozzászólására.)
Good to know ! I was wondering if I miss the olimpics because it did not shown anymore .

Looking foward to the new and improve olympics !!!
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
29. hozzászólás - 2010.06.10. 18:52:13
I am posting this to all quiz forums because some seem to either not know or do not care to check:

I have created a topic under quiz section where i post why i rejected a question and what can be done to fix it for re submition (if possible). That takes quite some time and effort but i do it willingly to help the players with their questions. Some keep re posting the same question as it is. So that is a fair warning i give: If i get the same question 2 times EXACTLY the same, i will mark the player. If i see after that the same issue, trying to re post questions again exactly the same, i will give the delete evaluation and he will loose for a while the right to post. I hate to do this, but i hope i will not have to. So check under "Why did i reject a question" before you re submit. If i rejected it, it will be there (unless i gave the already in database)

Please do not make me regret i took the time to created the topic.
averageLady Emeraldsgem
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
30. hozzászólás - 2010.09.19. 09:04:32
Where is Hawaii Located at ??
likedmilesicko
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
31. hozzászólás - 2011.02.28. 00:00:30
How many questions do you have to answer in the Quiz Olympics?

I am at level 30.Is possible I have no clue about the latest Quiz Olympics ?
averagezerokill
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
32. hozzászólás - 2011.04.15. 13:35:49
When will be next one, and how can i apply?
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
33. hozzászólás - 2011.05.07. 22:23:25
necroing this since we have it back.
Just one question; are we supposed to be allowed to take quiz on every world we play or not?
If the answer is that we can participate in only one world (which would be utterly disappointing) why is that?

If answer is that we can participate in all worlds we play I think I have a bug to report:D

edit: when trying to enter quiz from other worlds I would get "Adatbázis hiba!" msg, which translator translates as data base error.
A hozzászólást dark22 módosította 2011.05.07. 23:57:56-kor
everyone's favoriteAxe L
Végzetúr poronty
54 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
34. hozzászólás - 2011.05.07. 22:46:15
While answering questions in Quiz Olympic I got this freaky situation: there was question ""What do the Elements: Technetium (Tm), atomic" with following answers: 1) undefined 2) atomic 3) 43 and Promethium (Pm) 4) undefined" There is no way to answer this question. Once I tried to submit my choice sand clock appeared and the whole quiz stuck I even can't skip this question.
averageDezumakFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
35. hozzászólás - 2011.05.08. 09:56:20
i am having that same problem in regards to the "What do the Elements : Technetium (Tm) atomic" question. I simply cannot skip this question, and it will not load from now on.
A Shame, and an Annoyance. I hope this gets fixed.
averageGuthorFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
36. hozzászólás - 2011.05.08. 10:48:02
I got hosed on Quiz Olympics It came to a question and the answers were not all there, not for sure Question was all there. I still had like 10 mins left to answer questions when it just locked up. No matter what I did I couldn't go forward couldn't go back and restart. Here is what it said and then answers to chose from:

What element has an atomic
# of 83
#undefined
#undefined
#undefined
everyone's favoritewakhere
Végzetúr poronty
13 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
37. hozzászólás - 2011.05.08. 11:22:15
quiz jammed on question
@what was the rock n roll.....
.a undefined
.b undefined
.c undefined
.d uk no 1 hit.

answerr never came back....timed out of 28 questions....

is the question flawed or something ?
likedMartinBV
Végzetúr poronty
524 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
38. hozzászólás - 2011.05.21. 08:05:16
I just entered the quiz olympic on W4, at the first try I got a white page with some two hungarian words, that I did not write down, I just went back and tried again.

After waiting for more than 7 minutes for the system to tell me if my 1st answer was right or wrong, I hit refresh, with the result that the clock just restarted, but apart from that nothing changed. Waiting another 3-4 minutes I decided to try to reenter, it seems at 1st glance that I can reenter, but I just get the same question that I cannot answer while the clock counts down from 15 minutes.

I have now given up! My character name on W4 is Martin, please reset it so I can try again on my World 4 account.

Edit:

I just tried entering again with my W4 account, with the same result: I get the same #1 question and clicking Submit does nothing except starting an animated hourglass icon in the lower righthand corner, while the timer counts down from 15 minutes
A hozzászólást MartinBV módosította 2011.05.21. 13:29:49-kor
averageSacrosanctFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
55 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
39. hozzászólás - 2011.05.21. 17:52:20
i have problems on W4 as well.. i could not answer even the first question... the hour glass just kept turning and turning no matter how often i refreshed the page, hit the back buton, restarted my computer, tried 2 other computers... all the same

after i pressed submit on the first question it just loaded and nothing more... it timed out, and now i can't get back in...

i want a redo!
I am the Dragon!!! Before you you RIGHTLY Tremble!
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
40. hozzászólás - 2011.05.21. 18:08:09
And just to be more "easier" to complete the olimpics, here is my first 2 questions, which are... Well... What should I stay? Bah, I say nothing about the senders...

What was the month februar named after?
God
festival
2 other choises.

Commonly known, that the month was named after Februus, the roman God of purgation AND after Februa, which was a festival of Februus. There is 2 correct answers...

What animal is bufo bufo?
frog,
common toad
2 other choises

The common toad is also a frog. Also two correct answers here.
Oldal: 1234567
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!