Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Owain

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.03.12. 14:43:34
Join clan AVALON and become one of the Good Guys!
Dátum: 2010.03.09. 15:03:28
Join clan AVALON! Help develop a home and citadel for the Good Guys. Don't risk having your soul energy stolen by muggers when you could use it to help yourself and your comrades become more powerful.
Dátum: 2010.03.08. 12:05:55
The equipment rapidly becomes far more expensive than one can afford from the proceeds of a single hunting session. How can one save up for several days without losing most of one's savings to predatory duellists. Can one pay for equipment by installments?
Dátum: 2010.03.08. 11:45:58
Although Miklos wrote that "everyone got the breastplate" - I still have not received one!
Dátum: 2010.03.03. 13:27:19
Also, I sent an email about tis problem to your address info@doomlord.net and the message bounced as if there is no such address. There should be a usable means of communicating with those who run the game.
Dátum: 2010.03.03. 12:33:05
Dear Sirs,

I have been playing this game for a few days using the name Owain. Just now I noticed a quiz and answered all the questions, and should have got a Breastplate of Doom - but didn't, apparently because I am already registered. It is unfair to give them only to more recent players, especially as at least one of such people with these things has beaten me in a duel.

Please credit my character with such a breastplate.
Oldal: 1