Topic neve: General complaint
irritatingOwainFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
6 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
41. hozzászólás - 2010.03.03. 12:33:05
Dear Sirs,

I have been playing this game for a few days using the name Owain. Just now I noticed a quiz and answered all the questions, and should have got a Breastplate of Doom - but didn't, apparently because I am already registered. It is unfair to give them only to more recent players, especially as at least one of such people with these things has beaten me in a duel.

Please credit my character with such a breastplate.
Pontszám: 3
irritatingOwainFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
6 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
42. hozzászólás - 2010.03.03. 13:27:19
Also, I sent an email about tis problem to your address info@doomlord.net and the message bounced as if there is no such address. There should be a usable means of communicating with those who run the game.
Pontszám: 3
averageBereaver
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
43. hozzászólás - 2010.03.03. 14:35:34
Hey there sorry about the complaint but I have something similar to Owain.

Although he isn't a new user, I am.

I took the quiz, passed, and didn't get a breast plate.

I'm not sure what's wrong.
Pontszám: 5
very popularRasputinFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
21 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
44. hozzászólás - 2010.03.03. 17:34:40
Although I like the look of the game since the recent patch, it has made the system
v e r y s l o w,
to the point in which this game is barely playable. Something must be done or you may lose many players.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
45. hozzászólás - 2010.03.03. 17:44:57 (Válasz Rasputin #44 hozzászólására.)
I already posted a sugestion about a button toggling a low resolution/less graphic detail version of the site, how do you feel about it? If a lot like the idea maybe they go through with it
public enemywako
Végzetúr poronty
12 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
46. hozzászólás - 2010.03.03. 18:04:47
why don't paypal work anymore, all i get is moneybroker's, man yall screwed this game up. & it's still slow as hell!!!!
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
47. hozzászólás - 2010.03.03. 18:31:12
I don't understand the complaints about speed. For me, on a mac using Firefox, it actually seems faster.
public enemywako
Végzetúr poronty
12 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
48. hozzászólás - 2010.03.03. 18:51:32
im using windows 7 on a new dell studio laptop, which worked great the day before the change!!!!
hatedJerko
Végzetúr poronty
114 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
49. hozzászólás - 2010.03.03. 19:54:04
I was attacked , but at the beggining of the battle description it didn't say that i was resting . It didn't count ?
averageblazerdave77
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
50. hozzászólás - 2010.03.04. 03:04:43
how do you get more ancient crystals? is this one of those free games that you cant play without paying for the things you need to play the game?
likedJKP3nt
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
51. hozzászólás - 2010.03.04. 04:33:40 (Válasz blazerdave77 #50 hozzászólására.)
The only way I know of is to build a Energy Crystallizer in your alliance.
likedJKP3nt
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
52. hozzászólás - 2010.03.04. 04:41:51
For me, the new system seems okay. My post about the quiz Olympics still stands though. Both my internet and the graphics that have always been present are preventing me from answering more then a few questions. If it loaded instantly or if it was all on one page then I would not be complaining about only being able to answer 30, but only being able to answer 13 because of slow internet????
Also, you don't have time to google anything, with only 18 seconds per question, we can not have questions that require lexical knowledge
to the Olympics design
averageMosquito665Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
116 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
53. hozzászólás - 2010.03.04. 07:57:06 (Válasz blazerdave77 #50 hozzászólására.)
you can play the whole game for free. BUT there are some items that u can only buy if u pay. the game is still enjoyable without these premium items.
hatedJerko
Végzetúr poronty
114 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
54. hozzászólás - 2010.03.04. 19:13:18
After you click the Pets Bar you notice the HIDEOUS PICTURE ! IT IS SO HORRIBLE ! PLEASE CHANGE IT !

Thanks
Pontszám: 2.33
averageCaz1998Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
55. hozzászólás - 2010.03.06. 13:01:52
Every time I go on hunt and try to answer a question it says error on page and it won't let me answer
much likedMiracole
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
56. hozzászólás - 2010.03.07. 03:23:25
Confirmation email doesn't arrive, i already tried 3 email addresses 2 on yahoo.com and one on linuxmail.org.
Can you please do something about it?

Account: Miracole
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
57. hozzászólás - 2010.03.07. 09:22:09
The Beastplate problem was an error with the patch, but we already resolved it, and everyone got the breastplate.

The info doomlord net address is used to work, we receive plenty of emails each day, but it seems you are right, now there is a problem, I am contacting the system admin asap and I hope it is resolved in short time. Until then, you can send me priv. message here in the forum and I will help you.

Speed issues: there were majorly problems with Internet Explorer, we believe we corrected all the problems. If you still have speed problems, please, report us the page which was slow, and the browser you used (and the operating system).

Paypals server was down for a brief period of time, its not our fault.

Idézet: Caz1998 - 2010.03.06. 13:01:52
Every time I go on hunt and try to answer a question it says error on page and it won't let me answer

Could you please be more specific, what is the error message.

Idézet: Miracole - 2010.03.07. 03:23:25
Confirmation email doesn't arrive, i already tried 3 email addresses 2 on yahoo.com and one on linuxmail.org.
Can you please do something about it?

I recommend that you check your SPAM box, sometimes mail browsers judge confirmation emails falsely to be spams. If you still cant find it, send me your details i nprivate message (username, character name, email), and I shall confirm it manually.
averageCaz1998Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
58. hozzászólás - 2010.03.07. 09:49:35
I mean when I go on a hunt and it gives you a question I click on the answer and click submit but it doesn't submit it
averageMunkustrapFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
59. hozzászólás - 2010.03.07. 12:43:07
Hi!

Sadly, you have been defeated in this challenge. You congratulate your opponent.
Your pets morale is increased!
As a compensation, you get a berserker potion.

but, there is no such potion in my inventory
so can u help me out why i did not get it?

thx,

Munkustrap
irritatingOwainFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
6 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
60. hozzászólás - 2010.03.08. 11:45:58
Although Miklos wrote that "everyone got the breastplate" - I still have not received one!
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!