Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Thucydides

Oldal: 12
Dátum: 2010.03.16. 21:05:05
ahh I see...funny thing about the net....tone can't possibly be portrayed properly....IF there is a place to sign up to be an evaluator for the quiz questions I will volunteer.
Dátum: 2010.03.16. 06:43:59
Idézet: stekkos - 2010.03.15. 20:28:57
Idézet: Thucydides - 2010.03.15. 04:10:57
what game won video game of the year in 2009?

Assassin’s Creed II
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Left 4 Dead 2
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators the answer is an uninteresting lexical knowledge.

just what the hell does uninteresting lexical knowledge mean and who the hell are these evaluators to say it's uninteresting?...no where in the quiz rules did I find anything stating that a question has to be "interesting"

Re post the question, i feel if another evaluator gets it will pass, its certainly a very interesting quetion. Especially for a game site. Do not give up But watch the language, no need for that, even at your justified level of frustration

I'm sorry Stekkos I didn't realize hell would be considered a bad word
Dátum: 2010.03.15. 04:10:57
what game won video game of the year in 2009?

Assassin’s Creed II
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Left 4 Dead 2
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators the answer is an uninteresting lexical knowledge.

just what the hell does uninteresting lexical knowledge mean and who the hell are these evaluators to say it's uninteresting?...no where in the quiz rules did I find anything stating that a question has to be "interesting"
Dátum: 2010.03.11. 19:57:27
I found 2 errors so far today....

one question was posted like this:

1. wich is a Peruvian dish?

wich is spelled wrong.....it should be which....even though I know what he's asking...the "quiz testers" seem to have problems with this.

2. How tall is Tugela Falls?

the answer that they put down as correct was 948 feet.......and the correct answer is 948 METERS...not feet
Dátum: 2010.03.03. 01:26:57
I just tried to fill in the form in order to take part in more quizes and I answered a question with "I do not use ancient stones" and it wouldn't let me submit the questionaire ..it said I have to answer the last question...but I did and it wouldn't accept the answer
Oldal: 12