Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Valkyrie

Dátum: 2010.04.08. 06:27:19
Why oh why do we always have to report that auction house has only 2 high lvl items??? Please put 4. Again.
Dátum: 2010.04.07. 07:22:53
hehe, serves you right when you outbidded me
Dátum: 2010.04.01. 06:49:51
Idézet: Toko - 2010.03.31. 19:32:08
If I leave my clan, do I get all the money I spent building back?

Thanks.

You do in a way. Your building SE remains and you need to fill in less SE in your next clan (it is as if you'd taken a part of what you put in with you)
Dátum: 2010.03.28. 18:00:31
Idézet: Hyannis - 2010.03.28. 06:38:15
Which nation invented the tie? Options given Americans (America), Croats (Croatia) and two other nations that I can't remember. This is a bad question to begin with because it is an individual that creates or designs what we wear, what we use etc. The answer given was Croats (Croatia), which is incorrect. The father of the modern necktie was the American tie manufacturer Jesse Langsdorf, who in 1920 patented the all-weather wrinkle-free tie. The modern necktie is part of the evolution of men's neckwear that has taken place for hundreds of years. So the correct answer is Americans (America)

Sure it is. The God is also American, right?
Dátum: 2010.03.24. 19:43:03
How long is the longest word with unrepeated letters? (or something similar)

In what language!?
Dátum: 2010.03.24. 07:16:28
Idézet: Miklos - 2010.03.23. 22:19:08
We did a patch today, just I didn't have the time to write a description until now. Now it is both in the front page news and in the forum news.

The point is, we want to make the game even easier and quicker for new players. So we reduced the hunt time at low levels. This is not a bug, it is a feature Also, at lower levels, you can duel more than twice without getting a penalty.

Idézet: Valkyrie - 2010.03.23. 17:04:25
duel penalty happens every second duel.

Ok, I will check this, at what level?

your formula explains it, it is ok (I explained wierdly, what I meant to say is it happened after 4 duels, not after 2 as it should have

Idézet: RajPL - 2010.03.24. 00:01:16
What does "From this a number SE is for the good answer" mean?

It means that that number of SE (out of total gained) is the extra you got for answering hunt question correctly
Dátum: 2010.03.23. 19:54:06
which writer write detective stories?

grammar? hello?

capital letter in a sentence? 3rd person singular?

:facepalm:
Dátum: 2010.03.23. 17:04:25
yes, seems something's gone wrong. Hunt's take 2,5 minutes, answering time as well. duel penalty happens every second duel.
Dátum: 2010.03.23. 14:20:27
What is the usual color of a school bus?
bleu
yellow
red
green

Where? In US?

In my country they're not yellow...

Please correct or rephrase

PS - it's blue, not bleu
Dátum: 2010.03.21. 13:38:19
again, there are only 2 higher lvl items in the auction hall, there should be 4 , with 2 minor. Or that won't be any more?
Dátum: 2010.03.19. 12:17:27
in the philippine flag blue means peace and red means war what does the three stars on the flag mean?
the three stars mean the heroes of philippines
the three stars mean the countries that conquered philippines
the three stars mean luzon,visayas and mindanao
the three stars mean the three main products of the philippines

how is this general knowledge??

Can I ask what the crowns on my flag mean?
Dátum: 2010.03.19. 11:42:11
Idézet: Boar - 2010.03.19. 10:32:27
Don't go mad, guys, in the description of the mentioned skill,there is that just one or the other will work!

No, there isn't...
Dátum: 2010.03.19. 08:17:12
I already have 19 points in harness. And I won't even begin to mention the damage that has been done regarding gaining more xp than I should have gotten
Dátum: 2010.03.18. 19:41:02
wtf?

You are meaning to tell me that my 30 skill points disappeared, together with the disadvanced development?

Damn if I'm gonna let this go by. I want to hear from the coders, admins or whoever. In the announcement, there was nothing about erasing dd!

I'd sooner quit this world rather than let this happen. Miklos, I'd appreciate a reply
Dátum: 2010.03.18. 19:33:20
so, my question about golden boot in WC '98 gets rejected, but this goes?

Who won the First Golden Boot Award of FIFA World Cup?
Guillermo Stábile
Ademir
Leônidas da Silva
Oldřich Nejedlý

no comment
Dátum: 2010.03.18. 17:04:52
In Greek Mythology what was Hercules sixth labor?
The Stymphalian Birds
The Belt of Hippolyte
The Apples of the Hesperides
The Nemean Lion

? how the hell should primary school kid know this? this is sooo special.. (and besides, this morning I got which is not Hercules labor... someone's got a crush on hercules...)
Dátum: 2010.03.18. 12:31:03
How much more SE you gain if you answer corectly to hunt questions ?
30%
5%
20%
10%

there is already one question asking this, and it's correctly
Dátum: 2010.03.17. 21:54:27
here. translate into english if you want. use google translator or what ever. I will not do it for you.

Parachute: http://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faust_Vran%C4%8Di%C4%87

(made prints, built it and jumped with it)

Pencil: http://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eduard_Slavoljub_Penkala (he became a croat, was not born that way.)

Torpedo: http://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torpedo

(torpedo, as we know it today, was invented by Ivan Lupis)

Oh, and I'll believe more my National library, than yours, regarding our matters. And just you wait.. my country is in big problems now, has been since the war. But, eventually, we WILL prove our claims. (hell, we just recently got ADSL, and you expect that you'll find everything on the internet 'bout us. you will. eventually)
Until then, mods, feel free to erase the Q. Only thing I give Death credit, is that there are doubts..
Dátum: 2010.03.17. 14:06:31
btw, this link (which I found from your wiki links) stats it's Austrian, not Hugarian, but that doesn't make it true, does it? so...

http://d-nb.info/gnd/118762915

Oh, and my personal experience is a damn fine argument. btw.

And I already said, my arguments came from books by which I was taught in schools... when they come in digital form, I'll be happy to give them to you.

PS - I don't care any more, because enough is said here in forum...

PPS - the town you are born doesn't give you your nationality...

Official definition of nationality is:
The state or quality of belonging to or being connected with a nation or government by nativity, character, ownership, allegiance, parental nationality etc.

But in actuality I'd define your nationality as the place you call home were you respect the national culture and laws and fit in . An it is often different, in different countries

and David is not a part of my Q so I don't see point in defending "him" any more.
Dátum: 2010.03.17. 13:43:31
As for David being Hungarian, did u happen to notice that Croatia back then was PART OF big Hungarian empire? And of course the hungarians are gonna claim him theirs (btw, in the pdf u linked, they don't claim it theirs, they just list him in the history of theirs aviation.. which is fine by me.)that doesnt change the fact he was croatian by nationality

as for torpedo, I've already proven where it came from and have no intention of repeating myself.

as for the parachute, although leonardo had some ideas and sketches, Faust Vrancic first made it, tested it and jumped with it, which is documented in a book from that time...

You know, you remind me of an historian from USA who came here after the war, and tried to convince me in one course of events during the war that were nowhere near what really happened...but, he's a historian, and what he says is true. yeah right..

And I don't really care if they remove the Q or not...this discussion will remain in the forum and people will be able to read and decide for themselves.

And, of course that "big" countries will try to claim everything possible theirs, and small ones will have to always prove themselves...

and an advice for you - don't take wiki for granted

that's all I'm gonna say on this subject. Stay well, friend