Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Dakaan

Oldal: 123456
Dátum: 2010.03.13. 00:24:55
I don't know if it's a bug, but if i remember correctly when you battle and win against a player with the level equal to your you should get some XP, so unless it's a bug in W2 or a new update that we don't know about i just won 2 battles and got 0XP.
If it's a bug i keep the 2 battles in archive to be checked.

Account: Dakaan
Character: Dakaan
World: 2

Thank you.
Dátum: 2010.03.12. 21:34:24
Idézet: Redbloodtears - 2010.03.12. 21:27:41
Adatbázis hiba!.........i just leveled in the new world .... but somehow got a blank page ...wat error common im the first lv 2 ...need help there

That seem to be a wide problem, a friend that i invited seems to have the same problem (Dawnbringer - is his ingame name), i'll come with an edit if i get it too (i'm almost level 2).
Dátum: 2010.03.05. 12:40:21
I know it's the pre-registration, but i would like the advantage of recruiting people.

Can you find a way to give us the referral link for world 2?
Dátum: 2010.03.04. 16:13:20
Dogs of War

It is forbidden to kill...
Therefore all murderers are punished unless
they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.

★ Looking for active applicants ★
★ Looking for dedicated builders ★

Info:
* You have to be active and login at least once a day
* Tax: Level*100 SE/week. If u keep "forgetting" it, you will be kicked.
* We don't plan to start wars, but if someone attacks our members we are going to protect them. So think twice who's the easy prey
* If our ranks are full you can still notify Dakaan about your intention and he will let you know as soon as the clan can accept any new members.
Dátum: 2010.03.03. 17:33:33
I will certainly play on W2 since i got to W1 some days ago, this is a chance for me to get competitive and have a real clan.
Dátum: 2010.03.03. 04:03:16
User edit
Dátum: 2010.03.02. 18:25:43
Idézet: Jerko - 2010.03.02. 17:23:04
Hope they will still give us 6 ancient stones like in W1

Since will be the exact replica of W1 i guess that you will get the 6+1 stones.
Dátum: 2010.03.02. 14:00:01
1. From my experience a new world will be exactly as the current one, and this is the way it should be and yes you will be level 1 when you start (this gives the opportunity to late comers to join a fresh server and actually make the top)
2. With or without it wont make any difference, but i'm almost 100% sure that they will put all the questions in
3. Only they can know this, but i think not since it would be a completely separate server and that wont be possible (they will correct me if i'm wrong)
4. I guess that would be possible since it is a new server and it is independent from this one (new world means new server)

I'm not a developer or admin so don't take my answers as 100% correct.
Dátum: 2010.03.01. 19:55:59
Idézet: nerdears - 2010.03.01. 15:07:22
Idézet: Pogaxa - 2010.03.01. 14:48:42
major events light up the Clan menu but under that no sign of anything happening, forum posts, events etc.

forgot to add that i'm using Firefox.

I am using Apple Safari and I am experiencing the same thing.

I'm using Mozilla Firefox and i have no problem.
As for wako i dont get you man, for me the game works faster now than it was before. Might be your browsers fault, or even yours if you use allot of toolbars (not saying that you do that but i've sen lots of people having 4-5 toolbars installed without even using them).
Except for the remake i don't see anything changed, but as functionality the new page seems slightly faster so good job. As for the new features, will take me some time to reach the required level, hopefully not too long.
Dátum: 2010.03.01. 17:56:52
Edited by user. I no longer play on W1.
Dátum: 2010.03.01. 17:52:02
The first suggestion is about the inactive accounts. As a new player i was amazed to see lots of low level inactive players. You might make a check once at 30 or 60 days and delete the inactive accounts, and that will benefit all of us including you as a smaller database means smaller space and faster speeds.

The second suggestion is to make an option to take off an equipped item. Why is that necessary? Today i wanted to upgrade my weapon and i needed 90 SE, so if i was able to take off my old weapon and sell it i've had the 90 SE faster, but since i wasn't able to do that i've had to wait an extra hour so i would have AP's. Why is that risky because in that extra hour i could loose more if i get attacked.
I will try to come up with other suggestions as i advance in the game. Right now i want to congratulate the developers for this great game.
Oldal: 123456