Szerző
Topic neve: Sugestion box
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Sugestion box
41. hozzászólás - 2010.03.01. 17:52:02
The first suggestion is about the inactive accounts. As a new player i was amazed to see lots of low level inactive players. You might make a check once at 30 or 60 days and delete the inactive accounts, and that will benefit all of us including you as a smaller database means smaller space and faster speeds.

The second suggestion is to make an option to take off an equipped item. Why is that necessary? Today i wanted to upgrade my weapon and i needed 90 SE, so if i was able to take off my old weapon and sell it i've had the 90 SE faster, but since i wasn't able to do that i've had to wait an extra hour so i would have AP's. Why is that risky because in that extra hour i could loose more if i get attacked.
I will try to come up with other suggestions as i advance in the game. Right now i want to congratulate the developers for this great game.
A hozzászólást Dakaan módosította 2010.03.01. 17:52:27-kor
Pontszám: 7
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
42. hozzászólás - 2010.03.02. 13:10:27
I noticed that a new world is starting but i need some info to decide if i should join:

Will EVERYTHING be the same but only starting over (like the first time i logged in to doomlord)?

What about the quiz, all questions from this world will transfer to the next? And what about questions posted on either world, will they count for both worlds?

If i buy ancient stones, will they count on world 1, 2 or both????

Can i play with same character username, password, email?

Ofcourse, if you are planning on explaining all these at your own time, before the world starts, then ignore my post
Pontszám: 5
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
43. hozzászólás - 2010.03.02. 14:00:01
1. From my experience a new world will be exactly as the current one, and this is the way it should be and yes you will be level 1 when you start (this gives the opportunity to late comers to join a fresh server and actually make the top)
2. With or without it wont make any difference, but i'm almost 100% sure that they will put all the questions in
3. Only they can know this, but i think not since it would be a completely separate server and that wont be possible (they will correct me if i'm wrong)
4. I guess that would be possible since it is a new server and it is independent from this one (new world means new server)

I'm not a developer or admin so don't take my answers as 100% correct.
A hozzászólást Dakaan módosította 2010.03.02. 14:01:12-kor
hatedJerko
Végzetúr poronty
114 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
44. hozzászólás - 2010.03.02. 17:23:04
Hope they will still give us 6 ancient stones like in W1
Pontszám: 3
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
45. hozzászólás - 2010.03.02. 18:25:43 (Válasz Jerko #44 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Jerko - 2010.03.02. 17:23:04
Hope they will still give us 6 ancient stones like in W1

Since will be the exact replica of W1 i guess that you will get the 6+1 stones.
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
46. hozzászólás - 2010.03.05. 12:40:21
I know it's the pre-registration, but i would like the advantage of recruiting people.

Can you find a way to give us the referral link for world 2?
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
47. hozzászólás - 2010.03.09. 05:17:01
Can you make the end of auction times reset after lets say 5 auctions? Because they are starting again to move towards the midnight hours from 9pm that was the time you set
likedGamerNő
Végzetúr poronty
123 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
48. hozzászólás - 2010.03.09. 16:24:32
There should be a 3x faster world, like the hun W4, but in endless version. I always get bored with dueling only 2-4 times per hour...
likedGamerNő
Végzetúr poronty
123 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
49. hozzászólás - 2010.03.13. 19:56:16
I would love if there would be an option to see our profile "with another players eye", without the ability points, the hp, sp, xp bars, etc. Can't decide if my avatar fits enough or not.
popularBannedFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
50. hozzászólás - 2010.03.14. 03:16:58
I had a "brainfart" from another section....
so I will just copy and post the relevant parts here as well; in case it gets drowned out there.

In reference to those that evaluate the quiz questions that are submitted by the players.
(This is not a "gripe and moan", though after reading it, I can see how some might think that it was.)

How about appointing select active players from W1 and W2 to a "Quiz Evaluation Committee"?

Hold a test for members who would like to be a part of this committee to take; which require them to investigate the answers.
If they pass and are still active a certain amount of time after taking this test.... they are allowed access to a database of the submitted questions to revue.

Inactivity of said players that have been appointed, or those that fail at doing the research once they have been appointed (aka: their JOB), are ejected from The Committee.

Also, have it so that they could not revue their own personal questions that they themselves submitted.

I think I may have seen this idea mentioned once before, but I do not believe anything came about becuase of it.
hatedJerko
Végzetúr poronty
114 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
51. hozzászólás - 2010.03.14. 15:11:14
Is there a way to arrange the clans by their ranking ?

Also there should be implemented a friends' list . There you can add friends , and see when they are online ( necessary for clan members ) !
likedGamerNő
Végzetúr poronty
123 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
52. hozzászólás - 2010.03.14. 15:30:58
There is a way: in the highcores you can click on "clans" in the header, it will show the rankings of the clans.

Friendlist is a great idea.
hatedJerko
Végzetúr poronty
114 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
53. hozzászólás - 2010.03.14. 21:40:24
Quiz Contest :

In my opinion , the evaluators should create 50 questions per quiz contest , because the way it is now , makes some people have the upper hand , and it is not fair for the other players .
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
54. hozzászólás - 2010.03.14. 21:54:23 (Válasz Jerko #53 hozzászólására.)
If it was the same list of questions, what would stop players working together to compile a list of every question on the quiz so a friend can get them all correct quickly?
As it is now, everyone has an equal chance to get good or bad questions from the entire database. Sometimes you will get lucky with questions you know; sometimes you will get unlucky with multiple questions you find difficult. How does that give soe people the upper hand?
hatedJerko
Végzetúr poronty
114 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
55. hozzászólás - 2010.03.15. 11:16:42
I agree with the Committee . And I am signing in
irritatingterita
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
wrong question
56. hozzászólás - 2010.03.15. 16:33:54
"Amazing Grace" is a Christian hymn written by English poet and clergyman John Newton (1725–1807) and published in 1779.
answer is 1773
Pontszám: 4.50
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
57. hozzászólás - 2010.03.15. 19:11:39
Please refer these quiz errors to the proper topic, ""Quiz errors""
averageChet2ndFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
6 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
58. hozzászólás - 2010.03.19. 02:17:32
I have not seen it anywhere, but I think it would be a good thing to be able to gift sacred stones. As a clan leader I might use them for rewards or set it up so non-players could make gifts to players. Some people might like to receive such a gift for special occasions.
averageChet2ndFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
6 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
59. hozzászólás - 2010.03.19. 02:19:54 (Válasz Chet2nd #58 hozzászólására.)
I meant ancient stones, sorry.
irritatingelricwest
Végzetúr poronty
9 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
60. hozzászólás - 2010.03.21. 03:44:11
A new skill Defiant Stance each skill level cuts the attackers ..attack level by 1/2 ability point.. thus level 2 cuts the attackers..attack by 1 ability level. (attacker 100 attack ability becomes 99) can be very interesting to help with high level training grounds of clans . just a thought.

Stormbringer
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője