Oldal: 12345678910
Dátum: 2012.08.10. 15:08:04
Idézet: Dancer - 2012.05.17. 11:39:01
W2.

Not sure if this is classed as a bug,
When i drank a tiny dimension door stimulator,
i got this message appear,
!!HSZ!! (terkapu_stimulator_hasznal)
This was in the panel directly underneath the spring promotion message.

Slightly different, but now the message asking you to confirm drinking the potion is............!!HSZ!! (terkapu_stimulator_confirm)
Dátum: 2012.08.10. 09:26:22
Just had this one..................
Question....How many years can a bat live ?

With not to much digging i found answers ranging from 2,5 to 30+ years. And with over 900 species.
So maybe a little vague?
Dátum: 2012.08.10. 08:29:32
Shame this topic has died, really liked the idea of a clan shoutbox.
Dátum: 2012.08.10. 08:23:01
Idézet: Miklos - 2012.08.09. 13:24:29
We just wanted to help based on player feedback.

I havent seen one message in the forums where people are complaining about there not being enough time, And do tend to agree with Firebanes points
Are we going to simply let the length of each event be dictated by the (weaker) players? Im all for consulting paying customers in advance of events, but the developers should have the knowledge and experience to set the right parameters for events.
I feel that it makes a mockery of the Published schedules and lacks respect for players, when no explanation or announcement is made, and to my view is unprofessional.
I run poker tournaments, and it would be unfeasible for me to extend a tournament rebuy period with no notice simply because the losing players requested it.
Dátum: 2012.08.09. 22:35:02
I suppose that i am just used to working to a deadline, and believe that in a customer driven business some form of communication is imperative if changes are made to publicized schedules. In my job the customers would be up in arms if i changed a schedule at short notice without informing them.
Dátum: 2012.08.09. 22:27:22
I understand the reasons, but my main grievence is still the fact that in a customer/player driven enviroment, if a timescale is set for an event and then changed at the last moment, surely the paying customer deserves some notification/explanation?
Dátum: 2012.08.09. 15:06:54
Cotillion W2

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but when i hover the cursor over Transcendal destruction on the skills page nothing comes up. Whereas before there was the usual description.
Dátum: 2012.08.09. 12:29:53
Thanks Cruel.
Pretty much what i thought, but good to know for sure.
Dátum: 2012.08.09. 12:07:33
Why was the published finish date for the event ignored and extended?

From what i understand this was because " Many players were complaining that they do not have enough targets and cannot finish the event in time."
Many players have reached their required targets, and why is it arbitrary that each player qualifys for a Gold reward anyway? makes a mockery of an event if you are simply going to run it until everyone qualifies?
Maybe this is because the developers are making money from people like myself that had bought stones for this event, so want to squeeze a little more out of everyone?

Does this mean that in future events, i can request more time if i want it?

When was this decision taken?
Why was there no official notice issued to the players?

This is not the first time this has happened, but is probably the last that i put my hand in my pocket for the game.
Dátum: 2012.08.09. 11:52:36
Idézet: Bartessica Slam - 2012.08.08. 09:43:27
... and once again 3weeks has been changed into 4weeks ?
E.

This is very irritating, i had planned my strategy with the published finish date in mind.
Starting to become a joke when published finishing times are consistently changed at short notice without the developers even bothering to tell the paying customer what is happening.

Does this mean that in future events i can ask for the deadline to put back if i haven't done enough to qualify?

Makes a mockery of publishing a schedule when it is subject to change at the developers whim. I had bought ancient stones and boosted equipment etc for this event. Probably the last time i will spend money on this site, knowing that the rules will change on a whim.
Dátum: 2012.08.09. 11:12:17
Just had this question...................
What is the most endangered species on the planet?

By the nature of the question, the correct answer this week, month or year, probably wont be the same in the future.
Prefixing with "As of ????" solves this.
Cotillion-W2

Hi,
Not sure if this has been posted already.
When i hover over Continum Diminution, i get this message...................

continuum diminution:

You may attack the same Doomlord more frequently. Each skill level reduces the waiting time between two attacks by 5 minutes minutes. The maximum of the skill is level 84, when you may attack the same player once every one hour instead of once in 8 hours hours.
Dátum: 2012.08.08. 10:32:27
This Question is just fantastic, sorry i didn't write all the answers down..............but i really wanted to tick this one..................
Question,
What does "Ambiguous" mean?

Answer (incorrect!!!)
"Our moderators don't like the question, for an indeterminate reason."
Dátum: 2012.08.07. 18:34:29
Question- Who or what is Barca?

Answer given is a football team.

One of the answers marked as incorrect is a city.
But, according to wikipedia.............................Barca can refer to the following:

Geography,
Barca a Greek, later Roman and Byzantine city in North Africa, occupying the coastal area of what is modern Libya.
Dátum: 2012.08.06. 19:45:56
Idézet: manunkind - 2011.06.17. 04:21:16
I'm good at calculating numbers and i am always being use by accountants what am i?

I know this one......................Its a brain isnt it !?!! Or maybe my fingers and toes???
S**t its a tough one !
Dátum: 2012.08.06. 18:49:10
Bad grammar in this one, still not totally sure what the question is asking.

How long does it takes to nails to grow from the base to the edge?
Dátum: 2012.08.06. 09:30:56
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2011.01.19. 02:31:20
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.11.18. 18:30:35

Price: 42240 Soul-energy and 25 ancient stones

I was analyzing this item also and I got confused with the translation.
I have the impression that the last part is what really matters: " If you don't wear it, and you have energy harness, you get half XP if you win."
If this is valid for when I am attacking (and not when being attacked), this is EXTREMELY useful, as I would get half the XP for the full SE.
Is it the case?
Can anyone confirm this?

Cruel.

Quote taken from bugs section.

Cant find an answer to this question, does anyone one know?

I agree that the ranslation is a little unclear, but my interpretation is that it only works when you are the defender? Come on mods this question is over 18 months old but still relevant.............................
Dátum: 2012.08.06. 09:28:11
Moved to help section. And answered, thanks Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.08.05. 11:46:13
Idézet: Snitt - 2009.08.06. 06:37:34
When was the Chrysler Coproration founded?

Hey Snitt,
If you change 1 letter of your name then you have a copro-something!!!

Sorry all, i couldn't resist it.
No offence meant.
Dátum: 2012.08.05. 11:40:01
Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2012.07.13. 21:42:33
Idézet: Johannes Buckbeak - 2012.06.30. 21:37:35
In England, a 'blind road' is?

Answer given is "A dead end street"

Well sorry, I have lived in England all my 56 years, and I make my living as a writer, and I have never heard this term spoken or seen it wrtten. It's possible that it is used this way in some small area or maybe it's a long-obsolete form, but it absolutely is not the standard English term - that would be cul-de-sac or dead end. The only thing that comes close is a "blind alley" - which does indeed refer to a dead end, but it is almost always used metaphorically nowadays - "your argument is taking you up a blind alley". But "blind road" is just not a term in common use in England.

I've been sitting on this one for some time. When I came upon it in a hunt I thought it was odd, but not being English, I figured it was a term I wasn't familiar with and moved on. The question is sitting at 76.52% correct. I have heard "blind alley" and simply changed the question to that for now. I'm happy to readdress this one if someone has further input.

Yes, I have heard the term blind road, probably more my parents generation, but still used today.
Oldal: 12345678910