Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - S10MATT

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.09.07. 17:31:11
when you kill an entity is there a chance you can find a random loot, or is it only after you have killed 15??
Dátum: 2010.09.02. 00:17:35
do berserker potions get counted if you activate one just before registering?
Dátum: 2010.07.28. 20:52:54
my main pet is base:21 actual:11. but i think the problem is i am too strong and my pet is too weak, so maybe i should wait till i have pet horde aswell. but thanks for trying to help guys
Dátum: 2010.07.28. 20:20:17
i have blinding light, that is the non damage spell i mentioned, and i get down to -50 but still end up hitting at least once and do more damage than my pet
Dátum: 2010.07.28. 18:47:01
I have the quest 'Let your trained pet make more damage than you in 5 battles' but i cant seem to do it.

i have tried equiping the mace, and a non damage spell, but my mace still hits at least once and does more damage than my pet

any ideas?? please help
Dátum: 2010.04.04. 03:01:32
I have now had 2 questions denied, both of which were a hell of a lot easier than some of the ridiculous questions they let go through.
To get my answers i either lready know it, or use google in seperate window, which is easy enough to do in the 3 minutes that i have.
one of them was to ambiguous.
What is the official name of the symbol ...
, which can be answered simply by copying and pasting into google.
and the other was 'only a special group of people might know the answer to this', which again could have been answered by simply copying and pasting
What is Homer J. Simpsons middle name?

Both eay to find out the answer to, compared with some other quetions which cant even be found in search engines because they are too specific, and unless someone had taught them these obsurd facts, no-one else would know.
So i would like to know who these people evaluating the questions are, because, quite frankly they are morons, and deserve to be replaced
Oldal: 1