Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Wuizi

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2016.07.07. 14:50:51
Eye of the Beholder is not working on world 2 + 3, shows only the rolls from last time.
Dátum: 2013.11.19. 12:49:14
thanks a lot ---- character from World2 works again. Now i have another question. Can I join the clan, where I play with character from world3? if this is possible can I delete - after the successful transaction - the character of world3? or is it also possible to keep both characters? dont want to get banned, if you know what I mean...

thanks for helping
Dátum: 2013.11.16. 12:11:21
I am banned since the merge of the game .... it says ---- Playing multiple characters ----

I had on server 2 and 3 the same user name and password.

I would like to keep the old server 2 character, cause I worked a lot on this character and I dont want to loose it...

I hope you can fix this problem soon, cause this is more than unfair --- I never cheated, so its not correct to be banned

greetings wuizi
Dátum: 2013.04.01. 12:23:28
I logged in every day and was 1 day away from fulfilling the quest "log into the game for 8 consequent days". and now its changed and I have to do it all over again. can you change it, please? thanks, Wuizi World 4
Dátum: 2012.04.22. 16:50:50
ok, I have (as a non-premium-player) on server 3

1. use simulation on duel page 5 times
2. use 5 healing pots bought with AS
3. use 5 mana pots bought with AS
4. Extend Premium by 1 week
5. rename a pet
6. buy 3 pet equipments
7. insert a focus crystal into your spell

makes 7 quests, which require AS.
I guess, I am specially blessed ... there is no way that I can finish this temple at all...
Oldal: 1