Szerző
Topic neve: Merging worlds
much likedIlyanna
Végzetúr poronty
52 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Merging worlds
101. hozzászólás - 2013.11.16. 17:00:55
Cant find a delete button under settings.
A hozzászólást Ilyanna módosította 2013.11.17. 00:03:05-kor
Pontszám: 5
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
102. hozzászólás - 2013.11.16. 17:28:09 (Válasz Ilyanna #101 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Ilyanna - 2013.11.16. 17:00:55
Why are you questioning what I don't like. Why can't I simply make a statement without someone questioning my feelings?
I didn't have a problem with the way the game was. I was happy with the way the game was. You all were the ones who
complained and I didn't question you.

To someone other than Tallia - how do you delete a character? Cant find a delete button under settings.

Nobody is questioning what it is that you like or do not like. However, some of use are curious as to why you do not like the merger. That does not mean that you are not allowed to not like, on the contrary feel free to do so. But it would be easier for everyone else to understand why if you could tell us what it is that you do not like.

And it does look like the "Delete character" option is gone from Settings. That is probably a bug.
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
103. hozzászólás - 2013.11.16. 17:38:47 (Válasz Ilyanna #101 hozzászólására.)
lol; Ilyanna;

Now you're "Doomed" to continue playing (what so ever).
rofl
And yes; indeed Talia and Sbart are right... asking "why" is informing about the reason; not making any "statement" in regard of your writing here.

Regards,
E.
A hozzászólást Bartessica Slam módosította 2013.11.16. 22:40:27-kor
much likedIlyanna
Végzetúr poronty
52 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
104. hozzászólás - 2013.11.17. 00:02:25
Ha Ha!
I'm only doomed to die. My character may be stuck here but I certainly am not.
A hozzászólást Ilyanna módosította 2013.11.17. 00:06:59-kor
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
105. hozzászólás - 2013.11.17. 13:33:11
Death and taxes...

Miklos,
The second auction had its duration changed back to 5 days instead of 3 days.

Cruel.
averagePein
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
106. hozzászólás - 2013.11.18. 07:06:38
WHY AM I NOT GETTING ENERGY BRICKS IN W2 DESPITE WE DNT HAVE PYRAMID OF GLORY OR TREE OF KNOWLEDGE???? PLS REPLY BACK ADMINS AS I JUST SENT MY 3RD TICKET AT THE HELP BUTTON AND IT DOESNT REPLY BACK!!!!
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
107. hozzászólás - 2013.11.18. 08:08:28
Wuizi: this was a bug, try it now, hopefully it works, we apologize for the problem.

Pein: we corrected this, and will add +100 energy bricks to everyone on W2 and W3 who were active in the past 2 days in addition to the compensation.

Cruel01: ok, correcting auction time asap.

I asked the programmer about the character delete button, he disabled it intentionally for a few days to avoid it messing it up things. Soon it will be available again.
much likedStiskaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
86 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
108. hozzászólás - 2013.11.18. 11:55:40
well miklos there is one thing which includes cruel and guys (fighters) which are not under w3 rules

you see in w3 we are limited in Lady Alvariel's, part Highest acquired soul-difference increase
We can never be in top, simply cause we can not get maximum se per victory.
However for example if you correct that and make to all worlds that you can get maximum se still that is unfair cause most of the game we have been playing with different rules . Now its unfair that every time in Lady Alvariel's, part Highest acquired soul-difference increase i see players from clan gugu
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
109. hozzászólás - 2013.11.18. 12:18:19 (Válasz Stiska #108 hozzászólására.)
We plan to give the option for W3 players to convert to W1-W2 rules if they like.

Until then, I hope that not being able to complete in this sub-category of Lady Alvariel will not be so big problem
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Merging worlds - Championship
110. hozzászólás - 2013.11.18. 14:44:22
Hi Miklos,

could there be a bug concerning the Champs?
I thought these would have been executed by now ...
Regards,
E.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
111. hozzászólás - 2013.11.18. 14:57:28
We are running it now, thanks for your patience.
very popularFurlozza
Végzetúr poronty
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
112. hozzászólás - 2013.11.18. 16:49:56
Hi Miklos

Yes, it's that dastardly wombat again.

Just checked the results of the championship (gratz Stiska and Langds.. why am I not surprised LOL)..... and went to see my "division's" roll-up.... and there was nothing other than:

"View results - choose a category (if you competed, your category is marked by yellow)"

Or am I "complaining" too soon?
The ONLY Wombat on W3
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
113. hozzászólás - 2013.11.18. 20:54:56
Yes I'm aware that the result tree is not showing for W2 and W3, it will work by tomorrow.
averagePein
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
114. hozzászólás - 2013.11.19. 11:03:56
My W2 character bids on soulsucker for 800 ducats, but on the archive its a bit outdated, i dnt have the soulsucker as well so i assume i lost, assuming i lost, where are my ducats again....

as for W3 hatseput says he fixed my ducats there and returned 390 ducats... when i checked earlier its back to mere 35 again... where d hell did it go?
everyone's favoritejanyemm
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
115. hozzászólás - 2013.11.19. 11:46:01 (Válasz Pein #114 hozzászólására.)
Hi Pein,

I am player originally from W1. I think it is important to said, because seems to be true that some problems are specific only for some "previous-worlds".

I can read in archive : 2013.11.19. Pein_W2 won on the auction the following item: Soulsucker for 800 golden ducats.

And that message was in archive surely about 30 minutes after auction ended - I know that because I was also interested to that item, but forgot that auction ends at 10:00 .

Jany
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
116. hozzászólás - 2013.11.19. 12:27:00
Indeed you won the Soulsucker, I added it for you now. Auction history shows only on W1 now, we will correct that it shows on W2 and W3 too, and will also check out why you didnt get the item you won in the first place.
averageVorinclexNő
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
117. hozzászólás - 2013.11.19. 12:35:26
but i didnt get back my ducats from W3... hope this gets fixed soon as well... thanx

PS i finally got my item and the auction archive have been updated... many thanx to that ^_^
averageWuiziNő
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
118. hozzászólás - 2013.11.19. 12:49:14
thanks a lot ---- character from World2 works again. Now i have another question. Can I join the clan, where I play with character from world3? if this is possible can I delete - after the successful transaction - the character of world3? or is it also possible to keep both characters? dont want to get banned, if you know what I mean...

thanks for helping
everyone's favoritejanyemm
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
119. hozzászólás - 2013.11.19. 13:29:57
Miklos , 1st post in this topic :

"Do not worry if you have character on several worlds. You will still be able to play each (during login, you can still choose world1, world2, world3). You will just not able to attack/duel your own characters, and join the same clan."

Miklos, 12th post in this topic :

" Yes, we are still thinking about allowing 2 chars of the same player on different world to join the same clan. "

Evidently some players already had 2 characters in same clan, so I think it is possible.

But I have another theoretical question - I have only one character yet. If I decide to create new 2nd character - in merged world - will be possible ?

Jany
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
120. hozzászólás - 2013.11.19. 13:54:05
Yes, sorry for not editing 1st post.
Problem was, as some players pointed out, that after the merge, clans will "merge" as well, so if we dont allow chars from the same player allow the same clan, some players might get stuck in dead/abandoned clans. So we did not include this restriction in the final merge.
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!