Szerző
Topic neve: Temple of Doom
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Temple of Doom
61. hozzászólás - 2012.04.22. 12:01:15
tbolo: please send me a private msg with your character name, world, and character ID. Write down for me what happened, ie. you had X AA, then you did this, and you had Y AA. We have all AA transactions logged so I can see what happened.

Dodo888: No, the task says specifically that you have to increase the ability on the character page, not by another method.

Kaen: yes the temple medal gives bonus, and it is displayed on the character page like any other medals.
Pontszám: 5
averageMalystryx
Végzetúr poronty
25 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
62. hozzászólás - 2012.04.22. 12:41:16
it's an ok idea. but to have more then 2 quests that require someone to have AS is kind of unfair don't you think?

i currently have 3 quests that require me to finish them with AS, but I am not a premium player. with this you FORCE players to become premium, or else they will NEVER be able to finish a single temple completely because you can only skip 2 quests.

I like this game a lot, and I won't be able to get premium because i am only a kid and my folks won't buy me premium as they have other stuff to pay for.

thanks for the idea, but this is very unfair to non premium players all over the game.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
63. hozzászólás - 2012.04.22. 13:49:51 (Válasz Malystryx #62 hozzászólására.)
I think they didn't want to put 3 premium quests in a single ToD. I only have 2 premium ones in my Temple.

- Use 5 healing potions that you bought for ancient stones.
- Rename a pet

What are yours?
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2012.04.22. 13:54:39-kor
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
64. hozzászólás - 2012.04.22. 14:06:50 (Válasz Kethios #63 hozzászólására.)
Okay, here's the answer:

We have a maximum of premium quest in each temple when the game generates it, the max number is 3.
From this, we can mark 2 as completed for SE/AS

If you are lucky, the and don't want to buy AS, your next temple may have 2 - so you have the chance to complete it.
averageMalystryx
Végzetúr poronty
25 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
65. hozzászólás - 2012.04.22. 15:02:18
I have

- Extend Premium by 1 week
- buy pet equipment
- use 5 healing pots bought with AS

on BOTH world 1 and world 2. so in both worlds i am un able to complete the temple at all. So i might as well stop and not go any further rather then wasting all the SE and resources on both worlds when it will be useless cuz I can't finish either one.
A hozzászólást Malystryx módosította 2012.04.22. 15:04:59-kor
everyone's favoriteWormtailFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
45 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
66. hozzászólás - 2012.04.22. 15:54:57
Question about possible bug or misunderstanding by me:
Do I have to capture a pet during hunts to be able to squeeze it?

If answer is yes then what is the difference between my premium function (auto-squeezing) and manual squeezing?
And how is that I usually get helm shards for auto-squeezing too (as for first captured pet of the day)?
ImGaviusKlugge
averageWuiziNő
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
67. hozzászólás - 2012.04.22. 16:50:50
ok, I have (as a non-premium-player) on server 3

1. use simulation on duel page 5 times
2. use 5 healing pots bought with AS
3. use 5 mana pots bought with AS
4. Extend Premium by 1 week
5. rename a pet
6. buy 3 pet equipments
7. insert a focus crystal into your spell

makes 7 quests, which require AS.
I guess, I am specially blessed ... there is no way that I can finish this temple at all...
averageMalystryx
Végzetúr poronty
25 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
68. hozzászólás - 2012.04.22. 17:01:53
i guess the maximum isn't 3 at all and needs to be fixed.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
69. hozzászólás - 2012.04.22. 17:10:02
@Maly: maximum is 3, staff told me. You can wait for a temple with 2 premium quests. No need to stop playing because you'll have a chance sooner or later.

@Wuizi: I will ask them to check your temple quests. It's probably a bug.

@Wormtail: I had the quest capture 5 pets on the same day. My auto squeezing was on, it is done, the script counted the squeezings.

What is your quest? Squeez pets?
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
70. hozzászólás - 2012.04.22. 17:17:01 (Válasz Kethios #69 hozzászólására.)
About the helm shards:

You get a daily helm shard when you hunt-capture-squeeze, or hunt-autosqueeze the 1st time in each day.
Végzetúr poronty
45 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
71. hozzászólás - 2012.04.22. 17:56:50 (Válasz Kethios #69 hozzászólására.)
Capture 5 pets on the same day is the quest.

(I had 7 during hunts today)
ImGaviusKlugge
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
72. hozzászólás - 2012.04.22. 18:03:53 (Válasz Wormtail #71 hozzászólására.)
Ehm.. the script did not count them?
Végzetúr poronty
45 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
73. hozzászólás - 2012.04.23. 06:32:13 (Válasz Kethios #72 hozzászólására.)
No it didn't and now I'm getting angry about it...
After other guys mentioned to try it without auto-squeeze I gave it a chance.
I had 4 captured (the counter worked) when I decided to do something else.
I answered questions and started some hunts. I've logged out in the hope the counter will turn to 5 when I log in today.

Here's my last hunt from yesterday:

Yesterday, 23:10:25
You are on the hunt. You find the tracks of a creature. You carefully follow the tracks, and soon you spot a(n) scabrous orb. You evaluate the situation for a moment and decide the animal can be captured. So you won't kill it, but make a trap instead. The creature rages furiously, it doesn't like the captivity. You must train it! You found 2 helm shards!
During your hunt, you find an adventure: The Capital needs YOU!

Actually I got my shards yesterday for capturing and hunting as well so it's just a side note.
So You can see that I have captured pet No.5 yesterday and the script counts it as it was today (it says 1) but I had not started a hunt...

So I think the script is related to logging in.
It's really not cool to hear my clanmates saying they had no problem with auto-squeeze or without it.
Please help me because I'm a dueller I don't want to waste too much time with hunting.
ImGaviusKlugge
averageborecdanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
78 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
74. hozzászólás - 2012.04.23. 08:20:24
Well, I dont know if its works like this, but in my opinion, auto-squeeze should actually count both as a capture and as a squeeze at the same time. Coz this function only "save time" from capturing the pet, mindboosting SE-squeezing, actual squeeze and going back to hunting.

So please Kethios or Miklos, can you confirm or check if it works (counts) like this?

I have also a question about "Use 5 essences" - I was just thinking, what if I create a mega essence? Because when creating a mega essence, I start to use this essence and its permanent effect, so I think the counter should increase by 1 every time I create a mega essence. Can you give some answers according to this as well please?

Many thanks
Wicked - W2 - diamond
Pontszám: 7.50
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
75. hozzászólás - 2012.04.23. 10:02:34
Wormtail: please send me in private msg your world, your character name and ID, and I will set the quest for you. Auto-squeeze does count both as capture and squeeze, if it didnt it must have been some glitch, sorry for that.

Wuizi: You also pressed the button too which was up for briefly and I said don't press It was a test button, and gave a temple with the first 32 quests. If you like I can reset the temple for you to an empty one, and you will have only 1-3 premium quest, but that way the tasks you already got will be lost. Send me a private msg if you would like me to do it.
Pontszám: 7.50
much likeddodo888
Végzetúr poronty
61 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
76. hozzászólás - 2012.04.23. 14:46:40
i sorry to say this but prizes u get from temple crystals are a joke..so much work,SE... for such small prizes
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
77. hozzászólás - 2012.04.24. 04:17:51
I also have the Use strong bones AA twice... i did it once and it did not register on the temple
averagelangdsFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
78. hozzászólás - 2012.04.24. 09:01:22 (Válasz BabeTheOx #77 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: BabeTheOx - 2012.04.24. 04:17:51
I also have the Use strong bones AA twice... i did it once and it did not register on the temple

I have the same problem on W2 with my character.
i have sent an email to bug@doomlord.net also posted in a bug report area on another forum

seems like this task/quest is scewed or not working for quite a few ppl.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
79. hozzászólás - 2012.04.24. 10:24:24
Yes, the bones quest was bugged, sorry for that, we corrected it yesterday. I set it to everyone who sent me a priv msg here in forum with world number, character name and ID. But sending email to bug doomlord net will get you help as well.
averageKnackFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
4 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
80. hozzászólás - 2012.04.24. 10:58:19 (Válasz Miklos #79 hozzászólására.)
I have a quest that says, check your position on the top list with the corresponding button.... Anyone out there know what that is?
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!