Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - grudge

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.04.19. 15:43:15
Idézet: grudge - 2010.04.19. 06:03:44
Whats the length of extra time (not including additional time) in a soccer game?

15 minutes
20 minutes
30 minutes
45 minutes

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

really have nothing to say!

above is my question rejected and now here is a question that i face

What is the regulation width for a golf hole?

8 centimeters
3.5 inches
3 inches
4.25 inches

is this a joke?
how many ppl have knowledge about soccer (football) and how many have knowledge about golf hole standarts
i m sure more than 90% of doomlord players know that extra time for a soccer game is 15+15=30 minutes. and again i m sure without making research at most 10% of players know golf hole width.
this is really annoying, the thing is not writing a bad question the thing is not having a just evaluation process. sometimes i face questions that i cant find the answer from google in 20 minutes.
Dátum: 2010.04.19. 06:03:44
Whats the length of extra time (not including additional time) in a soccer game?

15 minutes
20 minutes
30 minutes
45 minutes

really have nothing to say!
Dátum: 2010.04.14. 19:56:35
What is the most common element in the human body?

Calcium
Carbon
Oxygen
Hydrogen

this question must be explained
answer depends on what u r seeking.
if u r asking in mass answer is oxygen, if u r asking in moles answer hydrogen.
Dátum: 2010.04.14. 19:40:17
Idézet: Tusina - 2010.04.14. 15:31:15
There was a question about the average IQ of humans. Didn't catch the exact phrasing but whatever...

Error 1: The "correct answer" was 120, which is incorrect. It's actually 100. Go see Mensa's web pages for more info.

i ve seen this question many times. first time checked 100 and got a wrong answer. tought its 100 , it said 120 and since then i m checking 120
lol they r falsing out true knowledge with these questions. ty for posting this error.
Dátum: 2010.04.14. 19:34:36
Idézet: Tusina - 2010.04.14. 15:22:53

Prime number is a number that can be divided only by 1 and itself.
The answer to this question is 1, because the only even number that fits the criteria is 2 for obvious reasons. (other prime numbers: 1, 2, 3, 7, 11, 13, etc)

ur prime number definiton is deficient
prime number is a natural number which has 2 different natural number divisors
and this is why 1 is not a prime number
Dátum: 2010.04.13. 16:08:20
not sure where to write this (bugs or complaints) but complaints suit more.

UNFAIR-TACTICAL attacks
i didnt receive this kind of attacks yet but think about a situation;
player XXX is trying to be a dueler and trying to stay in a lvl as much as he can, aiming low exp/high SE duels thats why not even attacking easy high lvl targets to avoid high exp.
but a high lvl hunter YYY (or a group of hunters YY1,YY2, etc) saw this and start attacking this player with no SE with crappy armors/weapons on just to let the dueler gain exp.
i think this kind of actions must be prevented by some regulations but unfortunately i have no solutions.
Dátum: 2010.04.12. 14:28:33
Which NBA legend never made a quadruple-double (double figures in any four positive statistics)?

Alvin Robertson
David Robinson
Hakeem Olajuwon
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

just laughing
write quadruple-double in google search if u cant find the answer (i m sure nearly half of the players already know the answer without searching) in 10 seconds i ll apologize. there r only 4 quadruple doubles in NBA history upto now and probably will never be another one for the next 20 years. i think game is played different in Hungary. really cant believe my eyes when i see some accepted questions and the rejected ones posted here.
here is my advice;
to keep up a standart, evaluators can read all questions in database time to time so they will see what kind of questions circulating and maybe they will evaluate their criterias again or at least they will delete more than half of the current questions.
Dátum: 2010.03.29. 05:11:15

In which modern country's territories did The Trojan War happened?

Greece
Turkey
FYR of Macedonia
Bulgaria

Your answers are ambiguous or wrong to this question.

this is my quiz question with the rejection reason
i may accept any critics on my English , i may accept my fault if there is a similar question but what is "Your answers are ambiguous or wrong to this question." , can someone explain pls?
Answer is Turkey and its there.
I dont think this is a specific knowledge also. At least knowing a singer's birthplace is much more specific than this one.
Anyways if someone tells where my fault is i ll try to fix it or defend my question.
Oldal: 1