Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Donimo

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2017.03.23. 02:31:44
I have some ideas for the Temple of Doom:
- Roulette: the ability to spend something and replace a given task with a random different task. Or mark an unfinished task as complete while one or more random completed tasks are marked incomplete.
- Sunrise: Tasks that reset themselves each day. For instance, "complete 12 Duels today". Strategy to be employed to complete a row.
- The Third Dimension: Tasks that disappear when completed, to reveal a new task underneath. Play with different ideas, such as a task completing a row, claim the related bag of treasure, second task appears, or second row appears, or second bag appears; work toward that next goal. Deeper levels give better treasures within the 28 day limit.
Dátum: 2012.06.24. 05:06:41
So it's not the first bag I click, the bags are numbered?
Dátum: 2012.06.20. 01:37:25
I set Temple Crystal to level 1, and thought I'd be getting 2 temple crystals in the Temple of Doom... but only got 1.

How does this ability work?
Dátum: 2010.09.28. 23:56:55
Massachusetts is the answer because it's the state. It's a trick question (if you don't think it through, and you know, you'll pick Boston). Are we not allowed questions that are tricky?
Dátum: 2010.09.27. 22:50:13
Okay, I'm reposting this question now. Unless you can provide some clarity on the spelling mistake?

What state do the NBA team Celtics play for?

Boston
Los Angeles
Detroit
Massachusetts

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
Spelling mistakes in question or answers.
Oldal: 1