Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Herona

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.05.01. 18:08:56
Idézet: Pogaxa - 2010.05.01. 15:30:48
first of all, the word moloen doesn't exist. moleon is surely a creature in doomworld, but if a 1st level player gets your question, how can he know the correct answer? that's why you got that evaluation.

also if you weren't in write-only mode, you could see that no question about the game is suggested as anything that could be asked about it is already asked.

at first i am just a level 4 and see the moloen come by evrytime in a hunt. even i hade i think a was level 2, question about the game and no idea what it was so what that is a game for win or lose know it or not. and see your own words you already say it word dos not exist what els can it be as a creature of doomlord a simple question stil recording as a bad question that all i want to say
Dátum: 2010.05.01. 11:06:37
What is a moloen?

tree in Africa
plant in Canada
creature- doomworld
citty in Germany

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

ok this is it a question that is about the game is even valud as bad??

wel for me this means i am out of this game
wish you all a wonderfull time
Dátum: 2010.05.01. 08:29:25
Is not a common knowleadge even amongst Christians?? omgod who did not see a movie about the live of Jesus and who was born at the same time as jesus ..john. and for the record even moslims know who john the baptist is. they see jesus as a profeet and his live is also to find in the koran.
iam sorry but this is nonsens but fine. this quiz make no sence for me.
awell who am i just a player
Dátum: 2010.04.30. 22:19:41
what are the parents names of John the babtist.

Elisabeth and Zacharias
Jozef and Maria
Paulus and Magdalena
John and Ruth

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

for what i think with evry questoin there is a only a sepc group of people who know the answer no matter what the question is about. if its a sport question well i have no answers i am not intresting in sports and who wright what book?? . But i go google and there i find it. so can that be done with evry kind of question.
Dátum: 2010.04.30. 08:20:12
Why is my question put on as bad? with the reason just a smal part may know the answer ...eeuuh... issent that with all questions??? is it becouse its a bible question? eeuh hello there more question about it here.
Oldal: 1