Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - dimos

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2011.07.02. 20:17:36
i don´t know if this is a bug or something else: i can´t answer quiz for more than one hunt at a time AND i can´t train my pets. if i can´t heal them too i don´t know, since they haven´t been hurt yet. this fashion the game isn´t much fun
if you know a way to fix this, please do it or tell someone who can (i asked this question in the help request thread too, since i have tried to get it in here first and iti didn´t work. now that i have asked it in help request, it works here too. grrr)
Dátum: 2011.07.02. 20:10:05
i can´t answer quiz for more than one hunt at a time AND i can´t train my pets. if i can´t heal them too i don´t know, since they haven´t been hurt yet. this fashion the game isn´t much fun
if you know a way to fix this, please do it or tell someone who can
Dátum: 2011.06.25. 09:40:06
my quiz has a breakdown. i can´t answer questions anymore, so i can´t go hunting for more hunt at a time. that´s verx tedious, so please help me
Dátum: 2011.06.25. 09:39:23
my quiz has a breakdown. i can´t answer questions anymore, so i can´t go hunting for more hunt at a time. that´s verx tedious, so please help me
Dátum: 2010.12.05. 12:05:18
Idézet: Dedhed - 2010.03.02. 04:31:51
Since Doomlord has received it's new look, I have been having issues with quizzes.

When I choose an answer for the quiz and then click the button, atleast half the time it says "incorrect answer" and gives an answer that has no relevance to the question (eg not even listed as an answer).

I can only imagine that it is skipping my answer and answering the next question (a question that I didnt see).

I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

- Apologies if I have posted this in the wrong section.

not really half the time, but too often
Dátum: 2010.12.05. 12:04:04
i asked: how many children did Johann Sebastian Bach have?

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
Your answers are ambiguous or wrong to this question.

i read the entries in wikipedia and counted the children, so i don´t understant the rejection. (the count includes the children who died early or were stillborn and he was married 2 times). if you count there yourselves, you´ll see that the answer is correct. is there a possibility to "recall" the judgement?

if this is valued as "too special", then the questions about american football would too, because which europeans are into football as much as the americans? or the questions about american tv-shows....
"special knowledge" is no reason too for rejection, since there is always a possibility to find out in the net. and if you answered incorrect, you´ll see the correct answer and you can learn a bit.

i´m really disappointed that the quiz-system is too "usa-loaded"
Dátum: 2010.12.05. 11:55:41
i asked: how many children did Johann Sebastian Bach have?

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
Your answers are ambiguous or wrong to this question.

i read the entries in wikipedia and counted the children, so i don´t understant the rejection. (the count includes the children who died early or were stillborn and he was married 2 times). if you count there yourselves, you´ll see that the answer is correct. is there a possibility to "recall" the judgement?

if this is valued as "too special", then the questions about american football would too, because which europeans are into football as much as the americans? or the questions about american tv-shows....
"special knowledge" is no reason too for rejection, since there is always a possibility to find out in the net. and if you answered incorrect, you´ll see the correct answer and you can learn a bit.

i´m really disappointed that the quiz-system is too "usa-loaded"
Oldal: 1