Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Bug reports
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Bug reports
681. hozzászólás - 2011.06.08. 15:27:39 (Válasz Miklos #680 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos - 2011.06.08. 14:34:29
Regarding the nemesis:
it gets deleted when the players logs in the next time after the event is over. So maybe that player did not log in since.

Then why do i still have my Nemesis Relic? The event was over some time ago and I have logged in every day.
A hozzászólást Sbart módosította 2011.06.08. 15:28:13-kor
Pontszám: 5
likedMartinBV
Végzetúr poronty
524 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
682. hozzászólás - 2011.06.08. 18:35:42 (Válasz Miklos #680 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos - 2011.06.08. 14:34:29

Regarding how the Tower of Power works:
As long as you NEVER possessed the highest level ToP, you get a bonus to building it. If you possess it - even only for one day - the building cost will be normal.
This rule was invented when on the primary servers some clans has reached a ToP level 400, and lesser clans had no chance to catch up with them. This rule does very little on a world where the ToP is level 2 or something like that, because the moment you build it, you will probably own it very soon.
If someone owns the ToP, it will lose 1 level every day. On your world, someone build up the ToP to a level, but did not care about upkeeping it, let it lose its levels day by day. So let's say, they built it to level 30, and it lost 1 level each day. When it went down to level 2, they get to the same level as your ToP. because at that moment they already possessed it for 28 days, in that case of tie of course you became "possessors".
Rest assured, when ToP of level 2 compete with each other, it's completely impossible to keep the building bonus, because you will possess it in an eyeblink. But as good news, building level 2 takes only a minimum amount of SE so it doesn't matter if you have building bonus or not. It would matter if you had to catch up with a level 400 ToP.

This is all clear and according to the description, but what is not is what happens when two clans have the same level of ToP and neither have ever had possesion of it (or had it for the same lenght of time). The old description said neither clan would gain the benefit/penalty, the new description simply doesn't say what will happen.

What happened on W2 was that one clan had the ToP for 28 days before it reached lvl 2, while two other clans each had a ToP level of 2 while neither had had possesion of the highest ToP. In this case it's aparently either random or the clan with the largest Soul-well, the most players, or some other unknown factor, that decides who gets possesion.
A hozzászólást MartinBV módosította 2011.06.08. 18:36:21-kor
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
683. hozzászólás - 2011.06.09. 10:56:47
I sent you an email about this, but shortly: the programmer still says that in case of tie no one gets it. So maybe one of you had possession eariler.
Btw I understand that you are trying to cooperate with another clan to use the build bonus to the maximum amount by raising your towers to a high level. But this is completely unnecessary. If no one has ToP on your world, you can just build it to level 1, possess it for 1 day, and the next day raise it to level 1 again. The costs is neglectable, and even on the long term it won't be more than let's say a level 20+ ToP built with bonus. As I said, the building bonus makes sense only when there are level 400+ ToPs. Otherwise, don't worry about keeping it.

About the Nemesis relic, indeed, it seems it was not removed, we will fix that, thank you for the notice!
averageA1b2c3Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
4 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
684. hozzászólás - 2011.06.13. 07:42:52
Hi again!

In world 4 my action points dont go over 300! Please repair this error! Thx!
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
685. hozzászólás - 2011.06.19. 17:28:06
Every time I answer the quiz question in the last 5 seconds of available time, something terrible happens!
Not only do I lose the question (that is ok because the time I see in my browser could be slightly different than the server time), but I also end up losing the following question too. What the game does is it uses the location of my response to the next question, without even showing to question to me. Of course that as I have only 25% chance of getting it right, I get it wrong most of the times. This has become a big issue in W4 where I only have 1:20h to answer and categorize each question.

Cruel.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
686. hozzászólás - 2011.06.20. 04:32:30 (Válasz Cruel01 #685 hozzászólására.)
That is why i rarely categorize on that world
averagePaladian
Végzetúr poronty
12 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
687. hozzászólás - 2011.06.20. 15:15:26
I am on a quest "drain SE from 7 gigantic monsters".

Would this need to be a "gigantic gigantic maxym" for me to gain credit?
A hozzászólást Paladian módosította 2011.06.20. 15:19:35-kor
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
688. hozzászólás - 2011.06.20. 15:53:40 (Válasz Paladian #687 hozzászólására.)
Exactly

The name of the monster has no benefit, it is the type. And in this case a gigantic maxim is a normal one. It is actually quite funny to get a tiny gigantic maxim.
likedMartinBV
Végzetúr poronty
524 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
689. hozzászólás - 2011.06.20. 20:29:49
I have "lost" a few adventures due to no responce from the server.

What happens is that I press the buton to do the adventure, but nothing happens and eventually the browser times out, when I go back to the adventures page the adventure I failed to enter is inactive so I have to wait till the next day to try it again. But the "your last adventure" button shows the result of the adventure before the one that failed to load.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
690. hozzászólás - 2011.06.29. 15:03:54
After the new patch some words went back to hungarian (like gigantic monster). Also the quiz database is a white screen with some hungarian words
averagedimos
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
691. hozzászólás - 2011.07.02. 20:17:36 (Válasz Miklos #1 hozzászólására.)
i don´t know if this is a bug or something else: i can´t answer quiz for more than one hunt at a time AND i can´t train my pets. if i can´t heal them too i don´t know, since they haven´t been hurt yet. this fashion the game isn´t much fun
if you know a way to fix this, please do it or tell someone who can (i asked this question in the help request thread too, since i have tried to get it in here first and iti didn´t work. now that i have asked it in help request, it works here too. grrr)
A hozzászólást dimos módosította 2011.07.02. 20:18:40-kor
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
692. hozzászólás - 2011.07.03. 09:58:50
The update on the 29th says :

"- When you reach level 80 and enter a dimension door, every 10th opponent will be an ununsually powerful named opponent. These opponents sometimes drop unique focus crystals. "

since then i've defeated at least 23 dg monsters (the "previous battles records" only go that far back), 11 of those were defeated today and they were all normal. I'm level 88 so the above lvl 80 rule applies. In order to get an "ununsually powerful named opponent" does the dg have to be lvl 25+ ? If that's the case, please mention it.
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
693. hozzászólás - 2011.07.03. 17:04:17 (Válasz Inv_ #692 hozzászólására.)
Our DG is level 34 and after 25 straight fights no opponent
everyone's favoritebaggybag
Végzetúr poronty
74 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
694. hozzászólás - 2011.07.03. 20:49:41
i am having less reward SE from duels then i should have. i think my creative affinity isnt working. can somebody please look to this, correct it and give me the SE i have earned.
hunchback world 2.
popularRandomNő
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
695. hozzászólás - 2011.07.04. 14:36:38 (Válasz stekkos #693 hozzászólására.)
Repaird the Dimension door bug, it should work now.
very popularMatdavFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
696. hozzászólás - 2011.07.04. 14:49:31 (Válasz baggybag #694 hozzászólására.)
Creative affinity has a daily maximum (even if you use Energy Harness). If you reach that maximum, you only get the normal SE from duels.

The formula is:

If you are on the 15 Duel Point / day setting:
(600+(10*shape reality skill lvl.))*your lvl.

If you are on the 30 Duel Point / day setting:
(900+(10*shape reality skill lvl.))*your lvl.

Also the formula gets a 1,2 multiplier if you are in the diamond horde.
W1 - Spellcaster - (inactive)
W2 - Jonny Fairplay
W4 - Architect

Hungarian V1 - Matko - (inactive)
Pontszám: 7.50
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
697. hozzászólás - 2011.07.04. 16:57:39 (Válasz Random #695 hozzászólására.)
Thank you Random
Végzetúr poronty
74 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
698. hozzászólás - 2011.07.04. 17:22:00 (Válasz Matdav #696 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Matdav - 2011.07.04. 14:49:31
Creative affinity has a daily maximum (even if you use Energy Harness). If you reach that maximum, you only get the normal SE from duels.

The formula is:

If you are on the 15 Duel Point / day setting:
(600+(10*shape reality skill lvl.))*your lvl.

If you are on the 30 Duel Point / day setting:
(900+(10*shape reality skill lvl.))*your lvl.

Also the formula gets a 1,2 multiplier if you are in the diamond horde.

you mean according to this formula i can only get 113880 SE with maximum efficiency. after this, my creative affinity just zeroes.
1st thanks for replying, 2nd; To admins; dear admins i think this kind of information should be known by everyone. i am level 73, been playing this game for 16-17 months now, i have spent money on it and i am learning this when it happens. 3rd. Matdav how did you learn this?
very popularMatdavFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
699. hozzászólás - 2011.07.04. 17:35:29 (Válasz baggybag #698 hozzászólására.)
Well, I was present on the hungarian server, when it was introduced. It was a countermeasure against an exploit. Two guys were hitting each other back and forth with millions of SE and the creative affinity "created" them much more millions. As you can see, this limit is needed, however you are right when you say, that it should have been mentioned somewhere.

Besides you can find this info on the doomlord wiki webpage under the creative affinity skill description.
W1 - Spellcaster - (inactive)
W2 - Jonny Fairplay
W4 - Architect

Hungarian V1 - Matko - (inactive)
Végzetúr poronty
74 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
700. hozzászólás - 2011.07.04. 17:45:18 (Válasz Matdav #699 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Matdav - 2011.07.04. 17:35:29
Well, I was present on the hungarian server, when it was introduced. It was a countermeasure against an exploit. Two guys were hitting each other back and forth with millions of SE and the creative affinity "created" them much more millions. As you can see, this limit is needed, however you are right when you say, that it should have been mentioned somewhere.

Besides you can find this info on the doomlord wiki webpage under the creative affinity skill description.

well well well i had thought about that but was afraid to ask anyone because if he/she complained, i could be banned. yes i can see the logic. hmm thanks for the 2nd info (d wiki) from now on if i have any other problem with skills i will first look there.
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!