Phylum: Arthropoda
Class: Insecta
Order: Diptera
Suborder: Nematocera
Infraorder: Culicomorpha
Superfamily: Culicoidea
Family: Culicidae
Dátum: 2011.03.04. 16:12:01
I'm not american, I'm portuguese and I have the same dilemma with portuguese from Portugal and portuguese from Brazil.

I accept both forms as both are correct to me in the context of each country and according to the grammar and writers of each country (which, in the end, defines a language).

Also no one is laughing I think. Just trying to understand the history and the whys behind each one.
Dátum: 2011.03.04. 15:20:34
http://www.itec-tireshow.com/history/Tire%20or%20tyre.pdf
Dátum: 2010.08.20. 11:10:10
I did some 'events' duels when i was sapphire and then I switched to diamond. All my previous scores are gone... did I lose all of them? They won't count for the final scores?
Dátum: 2010.06.12. 09:46:17
The Crusaders clan is recruiting again. 3 spots open.

The soul well size is around 10kSE. This is a good size for beginners who doesn't want to build up a clan from scratch but take advantage of already built buildings.

In this clan everyone can speak and his thoughts taken in account. The votes are not concentrated so every vote counts.

If you are looking for a good clan come and take a look. We are looking for very active players (any level) willing to move this clan to the top.
Dátum: 2010.06.10. 07:15:24
The world's largest diamond producing country is...
Peru
South Africa <- marked as correct
Rusia
England

Rusia should be Russia.

And this will probably change with time...
Dátum: 2010.06.09. 08:24:44
How many eyes does a bee have?

The correct answer is marked as 2 but the real answer should be 5. 2 compound eyes and 3 more simple eyes.

What is the longest mountain range in the world?
The Himalayas
The Andes
The Rockies
The Balkans

The correct answer is marked as Andes, which is true if the question was "in the worlds in a continent". Otherwise the answer should be Ocean Ridge.
Oldal: 1