Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - manunkind

Dátum: 2023.06.19. 19:49:58
here you go: https://translate.google.com/
Dátum: 2023.06.19. 17:44:31
champion77, i've answered that repeatedly. and in depth. this argument has no end. start with making friends instead of adversaries. consider changing hordes and acquiring the scarab of death. for more, search the forum for those phrases. i'm not writing it out again.

i'm not sure why he hit you twice in one day. did you ask him? perhaps it was twice in one day but only once in each torture chamber 24-hour period. or maybe you just annoyed him and he found it satisfying to hit you, something that is perfectly legal. i don't know, ask him.

do you know how i know you aren't genuine in your discussion? you continue to say, "since you only attack players that are at least 150 lvl below you." i've tried once again to be civilized and patient and helpful, and the only thing i get in return is trolled on my forum score. so, so long, and thanks for all the fish.
Dátum: 2023.06.19. 13:38:21
zeus76, no, i would not characterize that as a spider. as it is legal to use subplasmas to attack any level, i don't need a reason. a game task forced me to use subplasmas, and i chose to attack active players. i like the idea of getting a cut of an active player's earned SE.

champion77, do you attack a lot of players where you might lose? that's a poor strategy at any level.
no, you won't be able to defeat the higher-level attacker, but through smart tactics you could discourage or prevent him from attacking.
Dátum: 2023.06.19. 03:31:03
champion77, yes, you had accused them of not caring. you additionally said, "i remember reading on the comments from a developer that a lvl20 getting hit from al lvl220 actually learn from the duel!!this would be funny if it wasnt so stupid."

so when you say "new players," you mean low-level players, and some low-level players are spiders that have played for years with no intention of ever playing their character up. so in your opinion, these players should just never get attacked?

what is my opinion of a level 270 hitting a level 31? well, first, i'd say it's legal. the developers ADDED an option to make this possible. second, i'd say it causes no harm (no SE lost), so it shouldn't be that big of a deal. third, i'd say i understand why it's annoying to the victim. but i do not understand all this carrying on about it. i've spent years being attacked by players who did steal SE. now THAT is annoying. but that is also the game. it's player vs player. fourth, i reject your assertion that it's not about SE for the higher-level player. in the case you cited, neither of us know his motives. was he asked? i don't know why he would be doing it more than once daily. when i have attacked much lower-level players, it's been because there was a need for additional targets and/or to use subplasmas, and i like the idea of getting small percentage of an active player's earned SE. but since it's legal, we don't need to justify it as being for the SE anyway. fifth, i focus on things within my control. complaining on the forum doesn't help you. adjust your gameplay. make yourself a less desirable target, change hordes, earn relics, don't carry SE, etc.
Dátum: 2023.06.18. 22:28:04
champion77, now you're calling the developers stupid? wow.

just curious - after how long are you no longer considered a new player? and in an unrelated question, how long have you been playing?
Dátum: 2023.06.16. 16:13:45
Gerald,
1) i never said we were forced to attack low level players. i said we were forced to use subplasmas.
2) Gaguška makes his own decisions. i am not his boss. you'll have to ask him for his motives.
3) remind me again how much SE was lost in these 'attacks.'
4) "afraid... idiot players... stupid ego" etc. is neither constructive nor accurate.
Dátum: 2023.06.01. 17:44:38
Who was the youngest President of the USA?

the correct answer should be John F. Kennedy.

or can be fixed by changing the question:

Of the following, who was the youngest President of the USA?
Dátum: 2023.05.31. 20:49:58
maxhths, they added a premium relic so you don't have to do the quiz questions. i think that was their answer.

valorian, i've seen some of my suggestions implemented, and some not. some have received feedback, some not. some of that feedback was positive, some not. the one thing that's been consistent is the in-game help button gets a swift response - within 24 hours during the week. in the forum, don't hold your breath.
Dátum: 2023.05.25. 16:37:02
the response i received: "Thanks for your suggestion, I will forward it to the developers."
Dátum: 2023.05.20. 19:43:42
i have had some success through the in-game help button. you can at least expect a response that way (although not over the weekend).
Dátum: 2023.05.19. 20:19:31
thor77, i actually like that one. hard cap the number of medals a player can win in each category. if someone really wants to squat, they aren't required to go up, but they can no longer compete where they are.
Dátum: 2023.05.19. 14:47:11
what if there were some sort of spider penalty? an increasing disadvantage for not advancing levels? perhaps a percentage of total ability points? right now, the only one i'm aware of is if you win the championship too many times in the same category, you get penalized 10 times your champion medals, but that's obviously not a sufficient deterrent for everyone. do we even agree that spider-play is something we should actively try to prevent? is it illegitimate or just frustrating for players trying to advance?
Dátum: 2023.05.18. 22:22:14
ok, well, there we have it. thanks, john. i paid into our soul well before there was an energy storage building to help. i guess it helps a lot. you've convinced me, the clan bonuses are big at lower levels. the easiest solution, then, is to get those clan bonuses for yourself.

joker22, ok, i'm understanding better now. you don't want to leave your friend-clan to join a big-clan. so my question is why not invest in your friend-clan to make it into a big-clan?

clan bonuses are not free. we can debate about how fair they are. but since players are paying for them, why should they be excluded from championships? it'd be penalizing them for working on their clan when they could've been pouring SE into their stats.

i think the spider problem is a completely separate issue from the clan bonuses. what if the championship reward were lowered from ability points to just some SE? i'm not saying i want that. i'm just toying with possibilities.
Dátum: 2023.05.18. 18:13:06
that player spent probably 6 months spending all of his resources filling our soul well. he could have spent them on ability scores instead. does he not deserve the clan bonuses the same way? but i think we're nitpicking at 15 vs 40 or whatever. the point is, yes, clan bonuses can be an advantage. so i return to my more fundamental question, if clan bonuses are such an advantage, then why not use that advantage yourself? join a big clan or build a big clan. why try to change the game when you can play it?

no, i don't think spiders exist because of clan bonuses. i think spiders exist because the championship is power relative to level. players are incentivized to be as powerful as possible for their level. so why advance levels if you can dig in and keep winning?
Dátum: 2023.05.18. 17:22:44
i guess i'm just a bit perplexed why you want the game changed rather than using the existing game mechanics to your advantage.

i'm generally a solo player. it didn't take me long to realize in this particular game, playing solo puts you at a disadvantage to players playing in a clan. so i joined a clan. i saw that having a strong clan was a greater advantage than having a weak clan. so i helped build my clan. i didn't join the game with friends, so i made friends.

i don't doubt that some clans would boot you when you have surgery - not cool btw - but if you're in a clan with decent players and you communicate clearly about what's going on, i don't see why that would happen, although i'm not disputing that it could. so why not build a big strong clan with your friends? why ask to change the game?

a level 15 player can join a big clan, but won't get the bonuses until they fill the soul well. even with help, i don't see how that's possible at level 15, but i don't know that to be a fact either. do you?

(most important, i hope you're doing well following your surgery.)
Dátum: 2023.05.18. 13:56:40
players in big clans have spent a lot of their resources to make their clans big rather than spending them on personal abilities. why shouldn't they receive those clan bonuses in the championship? that's the structure of this game. there is no way a level 15 player could afford to be in one of the larger clans. sounds like your issue is with spiders not with clan bonuses.

if you build a big clan with your friends, you don't have to worry about getting kicked out. if you discuss time away with a reasonable clan, you won't get kicked out. you can change hordes (for 50 AS) to create one clan with your friends if you did not start out in the same horde, and there is a relic that allows you to change hordes and while remaining in your clan.
Dátum: 2023.05.16. 13:40:55
so why not put resources into building your clan-with-friends into a really big clan?
Dátum: 2023.05.13. 16:28:45
i'm not sure about the champion medal bonuses in championships. i'm working from memory. i could be wrong. i remember seeing a penalty of the number of medals i had at some point.

just curious about the clan bonuses in championships. i don't care either way, but why not join a clan instead of asking for the game to be changed? that's why i joined a clan. Beholder is facilitating a social game. low level players are unlikely to be affected by an opponent's clan bonuses since none are likely to be in a clan or have much bonus from being in one. it's mid-tier players that are hurt the most. by high levels, clan bonuses aren't as impactful.
Dátum: 2023.05.12. 14:26:12
Air bender, i do not believe the ability bonuses from the champion medals count in the championships.
Dátum: 2023.05.10. 18:30:43
sure, complain away. have at it. that and $5 will get you a cup of coffee. i'm done trying to work toward understanding. you're not interested. the fact of the matter is there are no rules against subplasma attacks across levels. change the rules, change the subplasmas, change the tasks, or complain into your echo chamber. good day, sirs.