Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Ferociter

Oldal: 12
Dátum: 2010.10.28. 15:45:04
Hi,
This bug concerns the quest: Discharge the soul-well, or answer 20 quiz questions correctly in a row!

I believe that if you start a lot of hunts and answer all the questions - then cancel the hunts, the questions you answer do not count toward the 20 questions in a row. I think it's supposed be that when you restart your hunts, the questions should tick up again or re-appear as a bunch. It's also possible that one of the questions I answered was wrong, and so when I cancelled the hunts, this somehow affected the counter for correct questions. The hunts are telling me that I'm receiving the bonus 10% for getting the right answers to the questions, so I know the quest ticker should be going up.
Dátum: 2010.07.26. 15:43:26
Which of these was not written by a greek or roman author:

Song of the Niebelungs.
Aeneis.
Odyssey.
Iliad.

Aeneis should be spelled Aeneid
Dátum: 2010.07.06. 17:11:47
Edited.

Thought I had found the problem. I was wrong.
Dátum: 2010.07.06. 16:46:39
The problematic question is:

How may sides does a tetahedron have?
Answers: 3,4,5,6

The problem is that it is a 3d shape. So it can be seen to have 4 sides(the faces), or it can be seen to have 6 sides(the egdes).
The question needs to be rephrased.
Dátum: 2010.07.05. 18:42:01
Nope, it's definitely not there. I messaged the other person who had this problem to see how they had the issue resolved.
Dátum: 2010.07.05. 17:47:43
I have leadership level 5 and one pet currently.

In a recent hunt I was told I had captured another creature. It has yet to appear in my pets tab.
Do I have to wait a while for it to appear, or is there a bug? I saw someone else had the same issue.
Dátum: 2010.07.01. 23:55:22
Most of the questions in the quiz require lexical knowledge. You could argue that this is better for the quiz, as it will get people to research the questions they are asked in a restrained time frame. This adds scope to the game as a whole while educating people at the same time.

As for the provinces question. Would you prefer the options to be 1 - 10 - 50 - 1000 ?
I doubt it, this is degrading to the people answering it. Better to have the question relatively hard and have the person look it up if they don't know it straight off.

Anyways. I don't care anymore. It's all good.
Dátum: 2010.07.01. 22:44:47
Is there any info on what level you need to have in pet training to capture multiple pets? Is that even the correct skill?

Is there a skill tree I can check out anywhere? I feel I am playing blind at the moment.
Dátum: 2010.07.01. 22:34:48
Idézet: dreema - 2010.06.14. 13:52:12
how do you dismiss a pet?? been looking for the tabs that dismiss pet but dont see it.. From the beginning PLZ tell me how.TY

When you click the pets tab and the pets page opens, 'release pet' is at the top of the page. On my screen it is just below the action points counter.
Dátum: 2010.07.01. 22:12:57
There are 4 provinces in Ireland. Plain and simple. To spread the numbers further out makes no sense to me.

Nevermind though, it's hardly as if posting here will help. I'll just pump out the questions until they're taken.
Dátum: 2010.07.01. 20:12:07
Put in another question, which has now also been rejected. I find it very hard to believe that this question is already in the database. Perhaps there is a similar question, but not the exact same.

Which of the following animals is the fastest at running?

Zebra
Giraffe
Coyote
Jackal

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
This question is already part of the database.
Dátum: 2010.07.01. 19:04:11
Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2010.07.01. 03:48:39
READ THE FORUM!! Spelling error evaluation can be given for more than spelling errors. i.e. Good question, but badly worded; grammar errors; etc. We give the spelling evaluation so you don't loose the right to ask another question right away and/or can fix the question. Post the question here and we can help.

How many provinces are there in the country of Ireland?

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
Spelling mistakes in question or answers.
Dátum: 2010.07.01. 02:15:24
My question hasn't been rejected as of yet, but has 1 'bad' evaluation which will undoubtedly lead to more. The reason being: Spelling mistakes in question or answers.

There are however, no spelling errors in the question or answers... GET YOUR DICTIONARY OUT OF YOUR A$$ EVALUATORS
Oldal: 12