Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Bartessica Slam

Dátum: 2012.05.01. 15:29:28
Idézet: baggybag - 2012.05.01. 14:20:04
i couldnt see it anywhere what are the rewards for the top lists and for horde?

Besides of a Zaknod medal (-1second upon hunt) it's more or less "the honor" to be in the top 10. The real goodies are quoted by Sbart a couple of posts ago; and are the most inportant (if I may say so).

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2012.05.01. 13:16:07
... "This is day 8 of the event."

The former one was broken up in 3 parts; but as we are now the 8th day... I more and more begin to believe, they did break this event in 2 parts.
As for most "humans" it's a holyday today; there is a slight chance the "human" programmers will activate part 2/3 tomorrow though. (*E. thinks that it would be of much higher supremacy when there would be Elves involved in the programming; she thinks no Elf or man would be tortured by bugs *)

So, I would say; let's wait and see for tomorrow.

Regards,
Elvenwind
Dátum: 2012.05.01. 09:08:23
Hi,

a couple of days ago I was reading something about special action comming up soon.... in regard of purchasing ancient stones + goodies.
Anyone who can fresh up my memory? I forgot to note it

Thanks for the reply,
E.
Dátum: 2012.05.01. 09:02:32
Hi SteveeB,

Energy Harnass can be found under skills... (Space Time control skills)... if and only if you didn't activate "Disadvanced Devellopment".

I hope this helps,
E.
Dátum: 2012.04.28. 16:19:13
Idézet: Miklos - 2012.04.27. 11:25:15

Dear Players, please note that we have a holiday between 28th of April and 1st of May. So if you would like help, please send me a direct message in private, here on the forum instead of writing email to the info doomlord net address.

@Sacrosanct: Please take note the "quote".
Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2012.04.26. 21:41:54
Quote:

Miklos
Administrator

360 post
Reply to thisQuoteRe: Imprisoning Landragor
121. post - 2011.09.24. 17:20:51
You can reduce your infection only if it is 3% or more and only to 3%. You cannot use this bonus to attain 0% infection.
Dátum: 2012.04.26. 21:36:16
Hi Yuggoth,

as far as I remember this was an option-reward; not a must.
E.
Dátum: 2012.04.26. 17:25:54
*E. helps Kethios bashing himself*

"Now, you're weaker... let's see if you survive those little bugs "

*With a gracious Elvenwalk she walks away; back to W3*
E.
Dátum: 2012.04.24. 12:06:09
Ooo... Landragor; Ooo Landragor....

Where are you? I miss your mighty wings; your breathtaking smell ...
... and your scales to make make new armor .

*E. takes her blessed Bow and counts down... *

E.
Dátum: 2012.04.23. 17:16:35
Hi,

still no reannimation?
E.

@Bore...,

Yes indeed! And you know what; we are over the 1.250 posts in our W3 "Small talk café" too
hahaha
Dátum: 2012.04.23. 15:44:49
Killing Landragor:

WIth a swift and silent move the Elf sneaks into the cave… .
In a natural reflection Elvenwind takes her perfumed handkerchief and put it graciously before her mouth and nose. A wetty warm cloud smacks into her so perfect face; leaving an odor of rotten flesh behind… “That Dragon better would do something towards his breath…, no wonder it’s a lonely ranger”.
Before anyone could notice a word of power slipped her beautiful lips; giving her sword a deadly precision. Half an inch before entering the hart; Elvenwind stops the attack.
After doing a standard checkup; she can’t but decide that this dragon is as dead as an earthworm… What a shame it would have been to kill a dead Dragon. That wouldn't look too smart …
As the wind; E. disappeared and as suddenly she went back with a defibrillation machine.

Ready…. Pie-ie-iep --- TOUFF; Clear? TOUFF; Clear ? TOUFF*
*bliep, bliep, bliep

“You know what Dragon; I’ll give you some recovering time; but know this; I will be back… if needed with a bunch of barbarian humans from Doomlord; … I hope we’ll have a fair battle later on my friend… so… I just have to say you 1 more thing:

“En Garde!”
Elvenwind (W3)
Dátum: 2012.04.23. 12:43:17
Ssshhht.... he's sleeping;... I try to catch and kill him on my own... and keep the stuff for me
Gna, gna, gna...

*Keeps on moving in total silence like only an Elf can"

Elvenwind
Dátum: 2012.04.19. 16:08:08
lol...
It's just active, and there the first question pops-up!

Question: Any idea what this means?
Templom újragenerás I.

Thanks,
E.
Dátum: 2012.04.14. 12:39:02
... rofl...

I can't but agree...
this been said:
The thing is; they even can and will descide to change the duration of an event during this event (remember I went on strike as a top 10 player (... no-one gave any comment what so ever).
So; my conclusion is; a planned event upon a certain date, can be pre- or postponed; the lenght isn'but an indication ... 3weeks is perhaps 2 weeks or .... why not 5weeks....

... we'll have to live with those total uncontrolable situations (or quit).

(And yes; I fully agree this isn't in favor of any descent preparation.)
E.
Dátum: 2012.04.01. 17:11:28
Am I?
Yes I am
... but haye! It's "legal" upon a day like this

E.
Dátum: 2012.04.01. 11:45:21
Yes!
That means; that, from now on you'r a milionair... congratulations.

As far as I know you can only split your gain today .... therfor you need to fill in a form and send it to the admin; indicating who you grand to give a share.
Off course I will be one of the interested ones!

So; Dancer ... please keep me posted what the answer is comming from the Admin; because the offer is only valid till midnight DL-server time!

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2012.03.30. 14:26:35
Hi Furlozza,

nice ideas!

In regard of point2; I did make a same kind of remark quit a long time ago.

quote:
========================
Bartessica Slam
388. post - 2010.12.16. 18:46:25
Hi,

Request: Could it be made possible to sell (or hand over) the Dimension Gate-treasures into the Clan?

Some of our members do have "no luck" in finding a treasure; and I have the feeling I got "All the luck".
Even so, I can tell, I have now 2x the "thaumaturgical necklace". So I was thinking, what if I could sell (or give it away) to a clanmember... eg. min fee for DL could be 5 treasure point or The Lowest bid is: 6 treasure points... .

Thanks fo taking this into account.

E.

==========================
Reply:

Kethios
Global Moderator

704 post
Reply to thisQuoteRe: Sugestion box
390. post - 2010.12.21. 18:08:19 (Reply to post #388 of Bartessica Slam.)
Trade between players will not be a feature of Doomlord in the near future. Too many ways of cheating.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
Score: 5 12345678910

==============================

So, it seems not easy to implement, though indeed other type of games does have this option indeed.

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2012.03.28. 16:43:57
Mamma Mia!
Some ppl will not be happy!!!!
=====================

Thanks for the tip JB; I take it into my proposal(s).

E.
Dátum: 2012.03.28. 16:02:35
Ok, thanks Matdav,

Do I have it correct that:
1. Master.Arch. I (listed in buildinglist) = result Rampart & Tr.Gr. are distroyed = at level 0 (agian)
2. Master.Arch. II (not listed in buildinglist) = again all at level 0 and to rebuild?

E.
Dátum: 2012.03.28. 15:45:32
Hi,

What about Rampart and Training ground at level 35?
How on earth we can get from 25--->35? (as architecture limit is 25!!).

Thanks for helping with this mystery.

Regards,
E.