Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Sugestion box
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Sugestion box
541. hozzászólás - 2012.03.30. 10:28:52 (Válasz Miklos #532 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos - 2012.03.13. 21:45:47

Trackur, yes, sometimes I'm also pissed off with that Our programmer prefers security, so the cookies always expire when you close the browser. That is good to protect you if you are in an internet cafe, but for a home computer we could allow a permanent cookie. I will consult Baraty about that. Btw password remember of the browsers work, I just type in the first letter of my username, and my browser pops up the username and remembers the password. So I have to press only one letter.

If you use chrome and save the login information, one only needs to press the login button. No need to type anything, fast and easy.
Pontszám: 5
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
542. hozzászólás - 2012.03.30. 14:26:35 (Válasz Furlozza #539 hozzászólására.)
Hi Furlozza,

nice ideas!

In regard of point2; I did make a same kind of remark quit a long time ago.

quote:
========================
Bartessica Slam
388. post - 2010.12.16. 18:46:25
Hi,

Request: Could it be made possible to sell (or hand over) the Dimension Gate-treasures into the Clan?

Some of our members do have "no luck" in finding a treasure; and I have the feeling I got "All the luck".
Even so, I can tell, I have now 2x the "thaumaturgical necklace". So I was thinking, what if I could sell (or give it away) to a clanmember... eg. min fee for DL could be 5 treasure point or The Lowest bid is: 6 treasure points... .

Thanks fo taking this into account.

E.

==========================
Reply:

Kethios
Global Moderator

704 post
Reply to thisQuoteRe: Sugestion box
390. post - 2010.12.21. 18:08:19 (Reply to post #388 of Bartessica Slam.)
Trade between players will not be a feature of Doomlord in the near future. Too many ways of cheating.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
Score: 5 12345678910

==============================

So, it seems not easy to implement, though indeed other type of games does have this option indeed.

Regards,
E.
Pontszám: 7.50
very popularFurlozza
Végzetúr poronty
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
543. hozzászólás - 2012.03.30. 23:46:43
Thanks, Bartessica Slam, but within the clan, as mine would be set up, there would be no actual selling of items, just renting. Ownership remains with the original owner until he/she decides to sell at the Soul-huckster's or Auction Place. In otherwords, they are temporary boosts to lower/newbies of the clan, not a way for folks to sell at lower (or even higher) prices than normal.

It would also be a way of making players' pages shorter, but that is just a sidelight LOL

Yes, it would benefit those who rented, but also the clan and the game itself as folks would join clans, be able to put more SE into soul wells, gain quicker access to full benefits within the clan and therefore be able to get more enmeshed within the game. Carrot and stick method really, except that the carrot far exceeds the pain of the stick.
A hozzászólást Furlozza módosította 2012.03.30. 23:49:43-kor
The ONLY Wombat on W3
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
544. hozzászólás - 2012.03.31. 12:42:18
Game developers have made clear they will not have any sort of market in the game.
And the real reason for that is that they want to sell more AS. So the suggestion to allow players to get premium items for free is never going to fly.

Cruel.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
545. hozzászólás - 2012.03.31. 22:18:55 (Válasz Cruel01 #544 hozzászólására.)
The problem is with not the ancient stones, but with transferring SE. With trading, you can xfer SE, and in this way you can give unlimited support to another player. I know there might be ways to go around but none are easy. And with dimension door items, well, they are very common, that you really dont need to xfer.
very popularFurlozza
Végzetúr poronty
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
546. hozzászólás - 2012.04.01. 15:51:53 (Válasz Miklos #545 hozzászólására.)
Ah ya see...... fell right into me trap you done did

The assumption that is being made (simply because I didn't state where the rental went) is not actually a problem. In fact it is easily solved. The 10% of SE or equivalent value for SE and SD/AS items goes NOT to the owner, but into the soul-well for the Armor/Weapon/shield .... and for the rings and necklaces to the Soul Huckster's Shadowy accomplice.

The owners do not make a cash benefit but a Clan-ish one as newbies/lower ranks get a benefit. As for the rental, well, a couple of places have the without discount prices for items, so they must have come from somewhere. It wouldn't be too hard to figure out an SE version of combo prices and the 10% there-on. I would think that the 4 hr rental would be one-sixth of the 10% though, not a flat 10% or else it could be seen as price gouging by the developers.

Curious that there have been no comments about the other benefit to newbies..... but I guess newbies don't come here.
The ONLY Wombat on W3
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
547. hozzászólás - 2012.04.07. 23:27:54
sometimes I get the odd duel where I lose against an opponent who steals soul energy from me but I soul steal more SE from him/her than I lost. that Soul Stolen energy appears red as if it were stolen from me but it wasn't. It should be in green, here is an example.

Your opponent wins the battle and steals 53 (+136) soul-energy from you.

That was my stolen SE because none was stolen from me, so I ended the battle +83 SE

an oddball fight to try and troubleshoot. and/or fix. I will try and paste the fight below but it will likly screw up.

EDIT: Yeah, wall of text. here is the Share, sorry Sbart.

http://world2.doomlord.net/index.php? m=nyilvanos_csataleiras&csata=trackur_doomlord_online_game_22149979_combat
A hozzászólást Trackur módosította 2012.04.07. 23:31:21-kor
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
548. hozzászólás - 2012.04.08. 00:02:22
It appears red because you lost the duel. Even if the winner loots no SE from you, it will still show as red.
much likedHexonxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
59 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
549. hozzászólás - 2012.04.14. 04:12:22
---> ATTENTION: I LOVE DOOMLORD!!!

Currently Doomlord is the only on-line game that I play and I do seriously like it for some strange reason! OK with that said I do have just 1 or 2 complaints / Suggestions!

#1) I have worn out my mouse buttons!!! I believe that the game would not lose anything if several adjustments were made. Examples: When you change dress, you choose the one you want and then verify your choice by clicking button and then the webpage pops up asking you to verify that you verified your choice correctly!!! WHY? Another change could be with Adventures. My computer is weird, by the way! So I click an adventure and I see the entire page load and then it dissappears and after each task I click a CONTINUE BUTTON. WHY? The first 50 to 100 times I did an adventure I probably read the entire thing but now days I just click thru as fast as possible. I DO NOT think the CONTINUE BUTTON is necessary except for maybe a task that you need to use CRYSTAL POINTS for and only for the reason to make it stand out!!! The Adventures are automatically completed once you click them so the CONTINUE and BACK buttons seem pointless to me!

#2) +/- 90% of the things I do in game require that I verify my option (and a few even require double verification. Some things do need to be verified, I agree, such as "That player is much stronger and you are a tired hag. Are you sure you want to DIE!!!" But many do not, such as HEALING PETS, specially after you have the AA Abilty that lets you heal pets while fighting. Now I do on occasion hit the wrong button and I was once a new player and did not know the game so well, so I understand that VERIFICATION may be good for some but I really, really think the game needs a OPTION in SETTINGS to turn WARNING/VERIFICATION Options ON or OFF. If there is this option I apologize, cause honestly I have not checked! lol

IN SHORT, this is a great game and I THANK the developers for making it. But there are a few things which could be streamlined at least for VETERAN PLAYERS that would save time and help save the MICE!!!

ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE TO MY "BUY A NEW MOUSE FUND" please do so! lol
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
550. hozzászólás - 2012.05.03. 14:37:39
Would it be possible to add a button on the Duel page for using Berserker potion (with some text next to it indicating how many you have)?
Right now it is very east to miss the fact that you have them, and therefore not use them.
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Sugestion box = adventures / potions
551. hozzászólás - 2012.05.05. 07:12:40
Hi “Beholder Ltd.”,

While doing adventures, it happens you need to use a potion or potions.
Now in that regard I have 2 remark:
1. Why does a battle in an adventure levels you down in HP/SP and doesn’t a potion level your HP/SP up? Wouldn’t that be “more logic”?
2. You can select whether you use SE or AS potions; but I would love it when it would be possible to select “Don’t use potions” = FAIL. Why? My precious potions are “burned up” with no/low added value… specially now during an event. I always feel me slightly “robbed / ripped off” of my potions when facing this kind of adventures (but that’s a personal feeling; and so less interesting... or do I miss something here?).

Thanks for taking this into consideration;

Regards,
E.
popularKalannFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
139 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Sugestion box = adventures / potions
552. hozzászólás - 2012.05.05. 13:29:02 (Válasz Bartessica Slam #551 hozzászólására.)
Any potions higher than your (level - 49) are usable in adventures. That would be SE potions level 20 for you, which are pretty cheap, so it's usually best to just stock a few (5 - 10) low-level potions for adventures, and keep the good ones (like those we gain in Landragor) for real, efficient use.
W1 - Kalann
W2 - Azanael
W3 - Haakon
much likeddodo888
Végzetúr poronty
61 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
553. hozzászólás - 2012.05.27. 18:35:10
We added a new system to reduce the bad luck factor in Wheel of Fortune. Whenever you roll for ancient stones, and don't win ultra-rare (red) prize, you get 1 bad luck point. Whenever you roll a red prize, you lose bad luck points, amount depends on the item (weaker items less, more powerful ones more). Whenever you have 100 or more bad luck points, your chance to win a red prize is increases dramatically.
With this system, unlucky players' chances are improved eventually, but lucky peoples chances are not affected.
We hope you like this addition.

Why are you just helping ppl that buy AS...they already have too much advantages
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
554. hozzászólás - 2012.06.02. 18:27:32
The Mythril Necklace of Bargain is useless for top players.
So why don't you include a lvl 2 Huckster Friend AA skill?

Cruel.
everyone's favoritebaggybag
Végzetúr poronty
74 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
555. hozzászólás - 2012.06.11. 08:23:07
some players can be online for a long time but the things to do in doomlord are limited. i think it would be very good if there was some kind of limitless thing to do while you were online, some kind of reward for being online for a long time or something.

what do you think dear players and admins?
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
556. hozzászólás - 2012.06.11. 09:05:46 (Válasz baggybag #555 hozzászólására.)
Hi BB,

I think that your intention is to motivate ppl to be more active. (What is indeed a good idea).
Though (in comparison with other on-line games) the advantage of DL is, that you don’t need to invest an endless amount of time to do what you have to do.
There is although something to say about your remark. To refer to a proposal I did (2years ago); I proposed to initiate a chatbox ONLY for clanmembers… . The thing is that you get your “reward” of being on-line by having more social contact with your clanmembers.
On the other hand, the thing what I dislike is a general Chatbox; … very soon this place becomes a place of cursing … so… not ‘funny’.
To return upon your proposal; a bonus could work for some of us but what to do while “hanging out” in DL; while you did what you had to do? Furthermore; I think this mostly benefits those (like me) who let the game “run” upon the background (while working). That doesn’t mean that one is playing 24/24 but the “checking in” becomes a habit.
So; what about the Clanmember Chatbox; acceptable?

Regards,
E.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
557. hozzászólás - 2012.06.11. 10:00:34 (Válasz baggybag #555 hozzászólására.)
I don't think that it would be a good idea to reward players for just being online for various reasons, one of the simply because the game actually says that it can be played with little time.
But I do remember that Miklos at one point talked about giving some kind of reward for logging in on a regular basis. No idea what happened to that though.
Végzetúr poronty
74 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
558. hozzászólás - 2012.06.11. 10:30:08
i agree with both of you. i couldnt think anything that would make everyone happy so i told it as a general idea.

the idea came to me like this: i am online doing some work and looking to doomlord in every 20-30 min. but there isnt exactly many things i can do as of now. so i thought to myself i wish i could do something that was limitless when i was online on doomlord, this is it.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
559. hozzászólás - 2012.06.11. 11:30:15
You make a point Baggybag. The best would be something that can give you more playtime without giving too much advantage. I will think about it.

About chat, I have a good news, we are working on it! There will be different channels, world, clan, private, so you can select where to chat. And of course you will be able to ignore people who spam or use rude words.

About the dailiy login page, yes its not forgotten, its in the queue, but you still have to wait some time until its done.

Right now we are designing a system of "level tasks". It will be very similar to temple of Doom, but only with 10 tasks which you can do once every time after you level up. The main goal of this is to give new players more things to do. Will will also add adventures from lvl 1, and skills will be possible to learn from lvl 2. We would like a new registering player to be able to play for 1-2 hours immediately and level up to 4. Would be better than "log in, click hunt, click duel and bye". Of course the level task system will be accessible to all players.
Végzetúr poronty
74 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
560. hozzászólás - 2012.06.11. 12:25:13
thanks miklos those are good news
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője