Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Falln

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.09.01. 05:46:32
Idézet: Pogaxa - 2010.08.31. 18:17:49
if it was rejected once, why did you try it again? do you test us if we let it go next time?
even if it's obviously a google-able answer, it's a special knowledge. you'll get this rejected, no matter how much you try posting it.

Then you need to clean the list with existing questions: Questions about an auction of churchill's items, questions about "peanuts", ... I receive questions about Greek and Roman myths, but questions about Norse myths are rejected. I receive questions about autors only a few know about in the world, but when you ask a question about a blockbuster and comic book like "watchmen" it gets rejected because only a few know the answer.

Even worse, nobody reads this forum. You don't get answers when you ask them here. It's like those who moderate the questions have a focus on the stuff they like and everything else gets rejected.
Dátum: 2010.08.29. 15:20:54
I received a bad question:

Which letters can be found on the dial 2 on your phone.

Answer A,B,C

On my phone I can only find E on the 2.
Dátum: 2010.08.29. 11:43:25
To be honnest, this way of evaluating questions is a joke, nothing more. You don't get decent feedback at all. Nobody it watching this forum. Some very good questions get rejected because only a few people know about it. But when you play the game you do get questions like: what personal item belonging to Churchil was sold on an auction??? I think those who vote for these questions are only interested in thing they happen to know about.
Dátum: 2010.08.27. 16:18:35
@V3nG3nC3X: I understand your problem, since I have the same. Questions about "peanuts" aren't only for a limited group of people who know the answer. I got a question about some tsech who wrote a book :s I get questions about the strangest creatures on earth named by their latin name. ... But a question about the Norse myths is ambiguous. There must be lots of different Norse myths and gods I guess.
Dátum: 2010.08.27. 05:38:13
Idézet: Falln - 2010.08.26. 06:03:50
Who shot Baldr, the Norse god of light, beauty, love and happiness?

Loki, the mischief-maker
The blind god Höðr
His mother Frigg
The dwarf Litr

According to evaluators your question is ambiguous.

Why is this question ambiguous?? I don't know how many Norse gods there are named Baldr who were shot?

I guess I won't get an answer to this because those who rejected it have other interests.
Dátum: 2010.08.26. 06:03:50
Who shot Baldr, the Norse god of light, beauty, love and happiness?

Loki, the mischief-maker
The blind god Höðr
His mother Frigg
The dwarf Litr

According to evaluators your question is ambiguous.

Why is this question ambiguous?? I don't know how many Norse gods there are named Baldr who were shot?
Oldal: 1