Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Cruel01

Dátum: 2010.10.05. 19:22:36
At the risk of sounding very dumb...lol

I have just created a war with a clan that is not active just to see how it works. Then I attacked and won. Where do I see that? That help page says: “In your clans Wars / Capitulation window, you can see your current war statistics and clicking on this image: will bring up the win/losses for each member of your clan.” But I can’t find this Wars/Capitulation window in my clan’s page. Where is it? Am I blind or is it hidden?

Cruel.

Forget. It takes a couple of hours before it is displayed. I can see it now.
Dátum: 2010.10.02. 15:45:14
That is what seems. Thanks.

Regarding Championships, it is not clear (and it should be!!) what the competition levels are.
Leaving the players "blind" is not good. Why doesn't it clearly state on the registration: You are lvl 9. You will fighting lvls 5-10.

Anyway, does anyone know?
Is it 1-10, 11-20, etc...? 1-5, 6-10, etc...?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2010.10.02. 02:15:06
Is there a "good" SE amount to go into battle?
I have noticed that if I go with 0, I always get 0 when I win.
Does that mean that the more I risk, the more I can get? Or is it irrelevant if I go with 50 SE or 500 SE, as long as I don't go with 0?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2010.09.25. 01:11:27
I see...
Thank you!

Cruel.
Dátum: 2010.09.24. 12:13:49
So if I have 3 options for quests and I don't like any of them, can I simply pick one and discard it right away without any harm?
Dátum: 2010.09.24. 05:03:37
What do you mean by "losing the progress"?
Do I go back to 50, 100, 150, etc...?
Cause I am already at 1350 and that would suck.
Dátum: 2010.09.24. 02:03:44
What happens if I drop the quest?
Dátum: 2010.09.20. 00:09:33
As I explained earlier, "largest" is "largest".
If I ask you who the best football player is, you will not ask me back: "in which team?", "in which league?", "in which country?". Best is best. No "in the world" needed.
As per the question being part of the database, that was not what happened as I lost the right to ask another question.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2010.09.19. 16:57:10
Idézet: comingfromothergamess - 2010.09.19. 07:03:49
You might be thinking of the wrong meaning. Terrestrial in t
I was trying to aim toward 'bad' rather than 'incorrect' question. Asking what is the largest ____ in the world is different than what is the largest ____ in North America.

In English, "largest" means "there is nothing larger than". If no city, country, continent, planet, universe is mentioned, it means the largest of them all.

I don't know if you were the one who rejected the question, but this is a VERY LAME excuse for a VERY POOR decision (either by you or whoever took it.)

As for me, I have given up proposing questions. It is not worth being pissed by ridiculous rejections.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2010.09.19. 04:10:01
WTF?!
Why the hell was it rejected?!?!

Which animal is considered the largest terrestrial arthropod?

Canadian Giant Spider
Coconut Crab
Egyptian Scorpion
Grey Spider

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!

I sincerely think this whole question thing is not good for the game.
There is absolutely no criteria in the question selection.
I have come across wrong questions, VERY poorly written questions, some mathematical questions (which I understand is not allowed since I had a mathematical question rejected for that reason) and dubious questions.

On top of that, the whole concept of having the questions makes no sense. What does it have to do with the game?
Anyway, regardless of making sense or not, I would be willing to bet that more people stop playing than join the game because of the questions.

So, due to all the problems and the very little benefit, I am inclined to say that having the questions in the game is a poor business decision.

Cruel.

P.S. Here is the article where I got the info from for the "smart guy" who rejected the question:
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18600-zoologger-the-largest-arthropod-to- prowl-the-land.html
Dátum: 2010.09.15. 23:37:46
But what happens in my case?
Can I go to a smaller clan and fill only whatever they have there?
Or am I stuck with having to fill over 100,000?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2010.09.15. 12:19:12
I have a doubt.
I joined a clan, but I have to deposit more than 100,000 in the soul well before taking benefit of the buildings. As I am low level, this is going to take months.
So I decided to leave the clan and when I tried, I got the following message:

"If you leave an clan, you cannot use the buildings anymore. If you are the only member of an clan, it will be disbanded by your leave.

If you enter into another clan, you have to fill the soul-well again, but the amount to be filled depends on the size of the soul-well of your last clan."

Does that mean I will still need to fill the well with 100,000 no matter where I go???
If this is the case, I believe it is a big flaw in the game. You can't get stuck with such an impossible mission!!!

I hope it is something with the translation though...
Meanwhile, I am still in the clan.

Can anyone clarify?

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2010.09.14. 03:35:09
Thank you for the reply.

Question 1:
The problem really was the word Amazon. It is blocked for some reason.

Question 2:
The other options you mention are not one my options. So there is no ambiguity there.
Basically what you are saying is that if I ask what the Moon is: an animal, a country, a natural satellite, a person, the question would be invalid because there is also one million other things that are called the Moon. I can't agree with that. I would agree if the question was not multiple choice though.

Question 3:
That is incorrect. The crisis only became global after Lehman failed and all the markets started to fear what would happen to other banks worldwide.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2010.09.14. 01:28:32
Ok, I am a little pissed.

I tried posting the following question:
"How is the Amazon River called before it enters Brazilian territory?"
The question didn't even go through because apparently Amazon is not an allowed word?!?!?!?!
I decided to be a nice guy and rephrased it instead of complaining:

"What is Apurímac?
A river in Peru
A indigenous tribe in Paraguay
The biggest city in Colombia
A rare bird from South America

According to evaluators your question is ambiguous.

Ambiguous?????????

Anyway, it was a one time thing and losing a couple SE wouldn't kill me.

Then I made the following question:

Which bank went bankrupt in 2008 and started a worldwide financial crisis?

Goldman Sachs
Citibank
Lehman Brothers
JPMorgan Chase

According to evaluators your question is ambiguous.

Ambiguous again?!?!?!?!

You should improve the quality of the question evaluators instead of rejecting perfetcly NOT AMBIGUOUS questions.

Cruel.