Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Zaohua768

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.10.20. 01:35:10
The first moderation should only verify the accuracy of the answer and FIX any spelling & grammar errors. That way nobody can get mad (or wonder why) their question got kicked, and if it gets removed later, it's because the user-base of Doomlords said it was too difficult. And really, regardless of the Moderator opinion, the only people who matter are the users - the current system simply does not represent that.

Also, Quiz Olympics questions should only be taken from the pool of 50+ answers. There is nothing more frustrating than the game having wrong (or impossible to find) answers in the Quiz Olympics.

No SE would be given until the question has passed the 10-answer test (and it should be increased to 3x to compensate for the time), and we should not be blocked from posting another question while the previous one is under "peer-review".

Ultimately the "hunt quiz" will get more difficult as there WILL be more obscure questions... But ultimately, I don't think anyone will care as much about the several SE lost on the Hunt Bonus when it means that the Quiz Olympics don't have any debatable questions, and that nobody will have to worry about (and get mad when) their questions are rejected for no legitimate reason other than a Mod not liking it. There won't be any point in complaining about a question, as it'll get kicked after 10 answers if it is too difficult!

Dátum: 2010.10.20. 01:34:00
I believe that with an appropriate development the game can stay playable for at least few years. Personally to me the Legend part is really interesting. The story is just getting better and my character is level over 40. I wonder if there would be new things added for clans that managed to build everything and for players that reached level 100 or higher.I wouldnt call them a select few, its actually a way to push clans in reaching that high level. Considering the game has no time limit, this type of buildings make sense. After all, what will a clan build if all buildings end at level 12 lets say! Look at emerald dragons in W1, they are nearly done with most of the buildings and the game is only up a year.The idea of pets having special features isn't bad. As far as I know, and that isn't very far, the only difference between pets is their baselevel and the picture. I'd like to see pets having different abilities.examples: two items, higher attack, higher defence, more damage, more absorption, a bonus to a certain skill, ect...

Dátum: 2010.10.20. 01:33:09
lol really? But seriously...level 24 kennel In reality only a very select few will ever reach such heights.And the focus is different, if people can pick their own speciality, it means all the pets still start out the same...I'd like it better if there are differences between the different species, people would have to hunt for the pet they desire and it will be a challenge to find out every pet's characteristics.I believe that with an appropriate development the game can stay playable for at least few years. Personally to me the Legend part is really interesting. The story is just getting better and my character is level over 40. I wonder if there would be new things added for clans that managed to build everything and for players that reached level 100 or higher.

Oldal: 1