Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - eukar

Oldal: 123456
Dátum: 2011.01.17. 17:28:43
Idézet: manunkind - 2011.01.17. 16:21:09
eukar, the "j" vs "y" can cause a little confusion, as can the word "got" vs "won" vs "accepted". didn't both pavlov and perelman win?

No, Perelman did not. There is no Nobel Prize in Mathematics, it's a common mislead. As well as Mendeleev who was nominated, but did not get the reward. So, I am really confused about the reason the question was rejected...
Dátum: 2011.01.17. 07:50:05
Ok... Hi once again

Who got a Nobel Prize?

I. P. Pavlov
D. I. Mendeleev
G. Ja. Perelman
Ju. A. Gagarin

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
Your answers are ambiguous or wrong to this question.

I could have understood that wording of the question itself was not perfect. But wrong answers... What is wrong here???
Dátum: 2011.01.16. 07:25:36
Ok, many thanks for both comments.

First, sorry for misprint. Believe me or not, it was really a misprint and then looking at what I am writing I persuaded myself it was correct.

Second, as far as I understand now hidhschool level is appropriate for questions. I agree 100% that Krebs cycle is out of it in most countries (although Gibbs cycle is, and the correct answer could be found excluding incorrect ones )

Now I am in doubts - is here a proper place to complain of the questions that (in my opinion) are far more specific that highschool level? Or this thread is to discuss own rejects only?
Dátum: 2011.01.15. 22:44:31
Hello, I've got an evaluation "According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer." for the following question:

How is one of the biochemical processes named?

Krebbs cycle
Moon cycle
Gibbs cycle
bicycle

Ok, I understand that probably that's not a piece of knowledge known by everybody from the childhood. But right know in a row of about 15 questions I have got the following two:

http://floomby.ru/content/qFzaOvLJgU/

What controls the rate of chemical reactions in your body?
Messenger RNA
DNA
Enzymes
Carbohydrates

http://floomby.ru/content/BB3jMRZXUW/

What is the first law of thermodynamics?
The entropy of an isolated macroscopic system never decreases
The temperature in a perfect crystal is 0 K
Energy can be transformed, but cannot be created or destroyed
That the Gibbs free energy of a process is always 0

Do you really think that these two accepted questions are less special? In my suggested test two questions are really silly and funny, and the choice is actually between two. Not too complicated, is it?

I'm not mentioning an evil question about number of symbols in some exotic alphabet - as I do not have an exact qoute at the moment. But if I face it once again, I will post it as a demonstration of knowlegde that is supposed to be commonly known

Actually my question is not why my test was rejected - the reason was clearly given. But what the hell is a supposed level of "non-special questions"? I doubt that EVERYBODY can answer the two questions i've quoted without books or Google...
Oldal: 123456