Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - rzagos

Oldal: 12
Dátum: 2012.02.19. 23:37:04
Any answers to this query?
Dátum: 2012.02.16. 22:20:47
Another player who does not seem to be counted in completing a quest.

Complete x hunts in a day. I have done 9 hunts and none have been counted, yet my activity on previous quests have been counted.

Rzagos W3
Dátum: 2012.01.18. 02:43:17
Same happens for me on W3
Dátum: 2011.12.21. 03:58:18
oh, didn't even think of that. Thanks.
Dátum: 2011.12.21. 03:45:18
Is it working with +3 or +1? Is it just that the description is wrong on the medal?
Dátum: 2011.12.20. 22:00:20
I have 2 blue medals and 1 red. Both the blue medal and red says that I get +3 to each ability score when you hover the mouse over the button. I take it that I should be getting +2 for the blue medals and +1 for the red.

I really don't know what is being added to the abilities though as I haven't paid enough attention on it. I don't think it is adding +6 so perhaps what is actually being added is correct. Someone else may be able to confirm this part.
Dátum: 2011.12.20. 03:16:30
It does look alot better!!!
Dátum: 2011.12.16. 04:16:08
Did you go back to the ancient stones screen? Once you buy stones you go back there and in the green section at the top you now have a chance to specify who and what you get.
Dátum: 2011.12.16. 02:55:52
The script on the red medal (when you hold the mouse over it) says !!HSZ!! (ubajnoki_medal). I assume it should read similar to the blue medal. I don't think any stat bonus is being added either.

Personally I think the jpg looks terrible. It would look much better if only the stone part was red rather than have a red square around it all.

But overall the championship is a nice addition.
Dátum: 2011.10.21. 21:14:54
A kvízolimpia jelenleg nem fut

Dátum: 2011.10.03. 22:01:01
"one side will smile and the other will cry"

There are more than 2 sides. There is the side that has absolutely no involvement in the situation and that there is no doubt that they are "really innocent" and not an "eyewitness".

Anyway, I suppose I am repeating myself but clearly feel strongly on the matter.
Dátum: 2011.10.03. 10:11:08
I would have an objection to that.

Anyone that joined your clan had less SE to pay to fill the soul well by getting the bonus build now compared to me.

I understand your position on the matter but your beef should be with the fact that the developer didn't do enough at the time it should have been done. I probably would be ^&%$ as well if I was in your position, but it is too late to impose something now.
Dátum: 2011.10.03. 04:12:42
I don't know what this is all about as I am fairly new here.

What I do know is that I spent alot of SE to fill the Soul Well to join Emerald Power. I decided to do this knowing how much I had to spend but balanced that against the buildings and some other factors as well.

If some sort of penalty is applied now then I am going to be penalised for something when I wasn't even here. That is just NOT reasonable. If something was to be done it should have been done back whenever it happened.

If a penality is to be applied retrospectively then it would seem reasonable that I should get back that SE spent to fill the soul well in excess of what it should have been. I would then have spent that SE on skills to improve the SE gained through hunts etc. So a retrospective calculation would need to be made of what else I have missed out on since that time (ie. improved hunts). Obvioulsy this is not practicle and concludes (to me anyway) that it is too late to do anything else.
Oldal: 12