Oldal: 123
Szerző
Topic neve: Cheating
popularrzagos
Végzetúr poronty
33 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Cheating
21. hozzászólás - 2011.10.03. 04:12:42 (Válasz BabeTheOx #20 hozzászólására.)
I don't know what this is all about as I am fairly new here.

What I do know is that I spent alot of SE to fill the Soul Well to join Emerald Power. I decided to do this knowing how much I had to spend but balanced that against the buildings and some other factors as well.

If some sort of penalty is applied now then I am going to be penalised for something when I wasn't even here. That is just NOT reasonable. If something was to be done it should have been done back whenever it happened.

If a penality is to be applied retrospectively then it would seem reasonable that I should get back that SE spent to fill the soul well in excess of what it should have been. I would then have spent that SE on skills to improve the SE gained through hunts etc. So a retrospective calculation would need to be made of what else I have missed out on since that time (ie. improved hunts). Obvioulsy this is not practicle and concludes (to me anyway) that it is too late to do anything else.
Pontszám: 5
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
22. hozzászólás - 2011.10.03. 04:36:10 (Válasz rzagos #21 hozzászólására.)
rzagos,
You have a good point.
The building should have been reduced immediately after the ban on piggy and whoever was banned in W3.
But it doesn't change the fact that if nothing is done, the incapacity to fully penalize cheaters will continue to create an incentive to cheating.

Cruel.
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
23. hozzászólás - 2011.10.03. 05:36:08
feel free to punish and further poison the game
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
24. hozzászólás - 2011.10.03. 08:01:04
babetheox

as a beneficiary of 27 million cheated SE what would u suggest? other than to give u 40 million se to start another clan lol...

leprechaun cheated from day 1 in that clan, i caught him months ago and at that time that one cheat player had built more by himself than every other clans entire building...

have a think about what kinf od advantge that gave your clan vs disadvantge it gave every other clan, dim gate items epic items defence and attack bonuses the works 27 mil buys alot of building early on in a clans life. It is also a big attraction to recruit new members, all the goodies avialble etc etc, its interesting to note that the 2 strongest clans on w2 and w3 both benefitted by huge amounts of cheated SE early int he clans life....

maybe the fairest way would be to give every other clan 27 million into there soul wells so we can all play catchup?

would u have any objections to that?
A hozzászólást D00ml0rd módosította 2011.10.03. 08:06:48-kor
Pontszám: 7
popularrzagos
Végzetúr poronty
33 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
25. hozzászólás - 2011.10.03. 10:11:08 (Válasz D00ml0rd #24 hozzászólására.)
I would have an objection to that.

Anyone that joined your clan had less SE to pay to fill the soul well by getting the bonus build now compared to me.

I understand your position on the matter but your beef should be with the fact that the developer didn't do enough at the time it should have been done. I probably would be ^&%$ as well if I was in your position, but it is too late to impose something now.
A hozzászólást rzagos módosította 2011.10.03. 10:14:19-kor
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
26. hozzászólás - 2011.10.03. 10:52:35 (Válasz Kethios #16 hozzászólására.)
If I was trolling you would surely know it. My point is that you (as a game representative, be it forum moderator or in game stuff) can't just blur out in public forum that you don't know how to handle cheaters, as it will lead to more people cheating, simple as that.

I can understand point of view of both remaining parties, but this situation is basically setting benchmark on how the big scale cheaters will be dealt with in the future, and it is not a good one by now.

When world 5 or whatev opens tactic to make double charaters is by far beating any conventional good tactic, speciffically when knowing that good head start will attract all the good players to your clan, and after that point you can dump cheating characters even before they get banned cause you've already gained enough advantage to be a top clan to the end, as w2 and w3 examples show.

I have to also say that whatever possible punishement is applied it should take into consideration top players from this clans who didn't know anything about this, as losing all those players from top clans would be more devastating to the game than any anger I would feel if cheaters are not punished.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
27. hozzászólás - 2011.10.03. 16:35:03 (Válasz dark22 #26 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: dark22 - 2011.10.03. 10:52:35
If I was trolling you would surely know it. My point is that you (as a game representative, be it forum moderator or in game stuff) can't just blur out in public forum that you don't know how to handle cheaters, as it will lead to more people cheating, simple as that.

>_< Man, I have no rights to touch userbase, logs, records etc. I was only posting my opinion. No matter what will we do, one side will smile and the other will cry. Cheaters shall be punished, that's all I know and I am already on the way down to get things handled. We are discussing the problem right now, searching for the best solution.

Idézet: dark22 - 2011.10.03. 10:52:35
I have to also say that whatever possible punishement is applied it should take into consideration top players from this clans who didn't know anything about this, as losing all those players from top clans would be more devastating to the game than any anger I would feel if cheaters are not punished.

Players who didn't know it or players who did know it but did nothing to prevent their clanmates cheating? How can I know, if a player didn't know about their clanmates were cheating? It's kind of a dilemma. Are they really innocent or eyewithnesses? As things stand, I can only focus on the ones that got caught cheating, and let the other be since no real proof were shown against them. All in all, the top players you mentioned will not be harmed unless they acted against the rules. Also, feel free to PM me about this case, I so can react faster.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
much likedVyasaFérfi
Global Moderátor
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
28. hozzászólás - 2011.10.03. 18:25:09
We already have the ideas about the way of punishment but must filter out the participants and need the help of management.
Solution will be published, and not only here, it's sure!
popularrzagos
Végzetúr poronty
33 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
29. hozzászólás - 2011.10.03. 22:01:01 (Válasz Kethios #27 hozzászólására.)
"one side will smile and the other will cry"

There are more than 2 sides. There is the side that has absolutely no involvement in the situation and that there is no doubt that they are "really innocent" and not an "eyewitness".

Anyway, I suppose I am repeating myself but clearly feel strongly on the matter.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
30. hozzászólás - 2011.10.03. 23:48:58 (Válasz rzagos #29 hozzászólására.)
I still don't understand the reason for so much discussion. It is fairly simple to me and if I were an admin, I wouldn't hesitate. Whatever was built by the cheater should be taken back, so the clan would take a huge loss in Soul Well size and Soul Energy in the Soul Well (including the extra from the Catalyst for having a higher Soul Well). It is logic and fair. Whoever disagrees with that is simply condoning with cheating.

This solution is the minimum to be expected because, as was raised here, top clans got top players simply for having the largest Soul Well. This benefit alone is enough to justify cheating. We must avoid at all cost that the other benefits (soul well size and soul energy built) stick.

Regarding the people who had to build a ton to take advantage of the large soul wells, don't worry about it. You will soon realize how important luck is and you will have many millions in building.

Cruel.
likedDolp13
Végzetúr poronty
94 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
31. hozzászólás - 2011.10.04. 19:57:45 (Válasz D00ml0rd #24 hozzászólására.)
How did you catch him cheating? From what I understood, he was playing 2 characters. That is pretty amazing that you have access to when players are online and off line.

Also again 2 of your top 3 builders in your clan were driven away by this player, Doomlord. I also at the time was thinking about leaving, but in retrospect am glad I did not leave. You should be happy that this guy drove those 2 to you. They are also the ones that are primary in killing most of your epics. Again a huge bonus for you and your clan mates. They have built 47 million for your clan. I can understand why others would be angry, but I find it comical that you are angry. Truthfully as I stated before, if it were not for him, your clan would have 1/3 less building (47 mil vs 112mil) and probably only 30-40 epics killed.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
32. hozzászólás - 2011.10.06. 07:16:59 (Válasz Dolp13 #31 hozzászólására.)
Okay boys and girls.

Here's the deal.

I would like to know the ingame names of the cheating characters, names of clans they were building in, transfers among clans. You can either PM me or post it here. I'd suggest PM tough, it's faster.
averagebl2002
Végzetúr poronty
4 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
33. hozzászólás - 2011.10.06. 10:06:02
I am new to this clan, but as I see it I had to put in alot into this soulwell and came to this clan totally innocent of any wrong doings. If I am to be punished along with the rest of this clan by tearing down buildings this late after the crime was done, I will be forced to leave this game and spend my money elsewhere. Others will also agree it is way past time to punish this clan. Build better safe guards into the game so this does not occur again and dispense with the drama. Thats my opinion.
much likedVyasaFérfi
Global Moderátor
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
34. hozzászólás - 2011.10.06. 11:27:56
The whole clan won't be deleted. The plan is the reduction of bonuses that members couldn't enjoy without cheating and builder slaves.
You as new member perhaps receive something that has arisen because of this jockeying, the loss of it is not a real loss. It's only setting back of the normal state.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
35. hozzászólás - 2011.10.06. 15:23:48
While on the subject, let me also bring up the issue of paying players that can cheat without any cost. I have reported Lord Destiny and Razak on W1 for cheating 2 times up to now. They are both the same person, propably controling even more players in Emerald dragons clan. Their looted se goes up at the same time, last championship destiny "forgot" to bring in pets, giving razak the champion title, Destiny gives support immediately to Razak when i attack (as if he is always available and able to do it). But when i attacked and defeated destiny while supporting razak, 2 things IMMEDIATELY happened: Razak spent all se on him, and Destiny removed his support.

I was in the same clan with them and Destiny openly addmited using Razak as a builder slave. Now Destiny seems to have quit the game and Razak is controlling his character. If i was able to detect this, i am sure the admins can easily find out if it is true. But up to now, nothing has been done and i am sure the reason is because they are paying players
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
36. hozzászólás - 2011.10.06. 15:34:50 (Válasz stekkos #35 hozzászólására.)
Report taken, both accounts are under investigation. Tracking will take time but as soon as cheating is proven I'll inform you.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
37. hozzászólás - 2011.10.06. 15:58:30
Thank you, i am sure you will find it very easy to prove it. But i am skeptical if anything will be done. Please dont be offended, is just that me and quite a few players have come to the conclusion that paying gets you away with anything. Will be more than happy to be proven wrong
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
38. hozzászólás - 2011.10.06. 16:13:49 (Válasz stekkos #37 hozzászólására.)
I've already forwarded the case to the admins. I'll ask them about progress daily.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
39. hozzászólás - 2011.10.06. 16:19:39
I am sure you will do your job. If i notice something that will help, i will post it here
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
40. hozzászólás - 2011.10.08. 05:10:43
Suprise suprise, BOTH Razak and Destiny forgot to join the championship.
Oldal: 123
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!