Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - kitrone

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.01.26. 20:23:51
Really, a (fair) moderator needs to get involved in this process. There is a huge bias in rejected and approved questions. The approved questions in most cases are far worse than the rejected questions ive seen on this forum. I just came across 3 in my last hunt that irritate me on the basis of what my rejected question was.

Either it needs to be regulated for fairness or players shouldnt be the question writers at all. Especially being that it is a quest!!!
Dátum: 2010.01.25. 16:02:35
By the way. Who exactly does the evaluation of these questions? I have never been asked to evaluate a question...
Dátum: 2010.01.25. 15:53:56
Your quiz question is valued as „Bad question”!
Explanation: According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

There are questions about playwrites of the 1800s, what color a litmus strip turn and questions about the Muslim and Christian religion. Yet a movie trivia question about the 90s is rejected as a "special group knowledge"? that is rediculous in my opinion. I wasnt alive in the 1800s and had to look the playwrite question up on google. Im not a muslim either, same outcome... I only knew the litmus one and the christian one because... I AM PART OF THOSE SPECIAL GROUPS!

ADMIN PLEASE GET INVOLVED IN THIS PROCESS SO THAT PLAYERS DONT WASTE TIME HAVING LEGITIMATE QUESTIONS REJECTED WHEN I SEE WRONG ANSWER/QUESTIONS IN MY HUNTS ALMOST EVERY TIME.

Here was my question:
Which movie is the character "Sho Nuff" from? 1. Enter the Dragon 2. Big Trouble in Little China 3. Men at Work 4. The Last Dragon.

I can imagine if i asked something like "What is my birthday?" 1. January 28th 2. July 12th 3. December 19th 4 February 10th...." that is special group knowledge.
Dátum: 2010.01.25. 06:56:41
after i submitted I realized i misspelled "character" in my question. How long until its rejected -or- if i relinquish for soul energy do i forefiet quiz questions entirely?
Dátum: 2010.01.22. 07:24:56
Ok so where do i find these horde bonuses? I have looked and i have even searched this forum but i cant find where it says anything about what bonuses come with what horde...
Dátum: 2010.01.22. 02:12:06
if that is true then the armor and the shield and the mace and buying points means nothing for the first couple of weeks of play?

Just hunt hunt hunt hunt hunt hunt with no real action for that long in a game?

Spending time building your charachter is pointless for 8 levels?

Thats LAME!

Not to mention that i saw that the majority of this game (1500 out of 1800) are level 9 and below, so it seems there should be more focus on the low level experience for those who do character development from the jump - to keep people like me from leaving and never even thinking about premium...

How many accounts go inactive before lvl 9?
Dátum: 2010.01.21. 08:56:37
I am loosing a far more number of duels after spending alot on upgrades than i am winning. And this is against players with no upgrades, i miss with a +3 to my attack and they hit for more than i ever have with none??? I lose the duel after spending time and soul energy against those who havent? plus i lose more soul energy too boot? I have the armor and the shield too...

Out of 10 duels against 140 point players, I won 4 as a 144 point player.
Oldal: 1