Szerző
Topic neve: Bug reports
hatedkitrone
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Bug reports
81. hozzászólás - 2010.01.21. 08:56:37
I am loosing a far more number of duels after spending alot on upgrades than i am winning. And this is against players with no upgrades, i miss with a +3 to my attack and they hit for more than i ever have with none??? I lose the duel after spending time and soul energy against those who havent? plus i lose more soul energy too boot? I have the armor and the shield too...

Out of 10 duels against 140 point players, I won 4 as a 144 point player.
A hozzászólást kitrone módosította 2010.01.21. 08:57:33-kor
Pontszám: 5
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
82. hozzászólás - 2010.01.21. 09:02:25 (Válasz kitrone #81 hozzászólására.)
+4 Ability score is like nothing in low levels.

Also you must pay attention to the horde bonuses.

Dueling is difficult in the lower levels. Everyone is/was in the same shoes. Give it some time, advance levels and you'll see the difference. Do not duel, try to spend all your soul energy on ability points and skills after lvl 4. When you are in lvl 8-9.. you can duel easily.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
83. hozzászólás - 2010.01.21. 13:45:25
You are clearly a trolling account. No comment.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
84. hozzászólás - 2010.01.21. 13:46:39
Or a bot.

Spamming every topic. Where are the mods?
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
85. hozzászólás - 2010.01.21. 18:03:27
The highscore list says "The highscores are refreshed in every 10 minutes, the quiz results only once in every 24 hours."

I have noticed that the SE totals are only changed once a day.
hatedkitrone
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
86. hozzászólás - 2010.01.22. 02:12:06 (Válasz Kethios #82 hozzászólására.)
if that is true then the armor and the shield and the mace and buying points means nothing for the first couple of weeks of play?

Just hunt hunt hunt hunt hunt hunt with no real action for that long in a game?

Spending time building your charachter is pointless for 8 levels?

Thats LAME!

Not to mention that i saw that the majority of this game (1500 out of 1800) are level 9 and below, so it seems there should be more focus on the low level experience for those who do character development from the jump - to keep people like me from leaving and never even thinking about premium...

How many accounts go inactive before lvl 9?
Pontszám: 3
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
87. hozzászólás - 2010.01.22. 02:57:37 (Válasz Kethios #82 hozzászólására.)
I don't think you have to wait until levels 8-9 to duel easily. I was winning almost every duel by level 3. I will agree though that dueling at levels 1 and 2 is difficult.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
88. hozzászólás - 2010.01.22. 06:35:28 (Válasz kitrone #86 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: kitrone - 2010.01.22. 02:12:06

Spending time building your charachter is pointless for 8 levels?

Thats LAME!

I would say, duelling is difficult in the lower levels but not impossible. It needs time. You have to look up the opponent's character sheet, see what kind of equipment he/she has. Compare the AS to yours etc. Also count with the horde bonuses.

Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2010.01.22. 02:57:37
I don't think you have to wait until levels 8-9 to duel easily. I was winning almost every duel by level 3. I will agree though that dueling at levels 1 and 2 is difficult.

I haven't said you have to.. I said it as an advice. If you duel like crazy and can't maintain the "spider" play form and the incoming SE from duels, the optimizers will eat you alive soon. Play and try to be balanced. I duel with alot of SE in hand, plus I hunt all my action points and buy ability points and skills. An optimizer doesn't do duels.. he/she uses the pure SE from hunting and Dimension gate etc.

Different styles of play but different people. Play the one that suits you more.
hatedkitrone
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
89. hozzászólás - 2010.01.22. 07:24:56 (Válasz Kethios #88 hozzászólására.)
Ok so where do i find these horde bonuses? I have looked and i have even searched this forum but i cant find where it says anything about what bonuses come with what horde...
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
90. hozzászólás - 2010.01.22. 07:32:15 (Válasz kitrone #89 hozzászólására.)
Let me search for it then.

There they are: ↓

Ruby: +5% damage, greater chance to hit.

Emerald: +10% spell damage. Better chance to deal full damage with spells. Can learn spells one level eariler than other hordes. Has more spell points.

Sapphire: Takes 5% less physical and spell damage. Life and spell points regenerate faster. +25% to the effect of healing and mana potions.

Diamond: +30% soul-energy when winning duels, 30% less soul-energy when losing. Items can be bought cheaper.
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2010.01.24. 10:14:30-kor
Pontszám: 7.50
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
91. hozzászólás - 2010.01.24. 07:16:15
Ruby: +5% damage, greater chance to hit.

Emerald: +10% spell damage. Better chance to deal full damage with spells. Can learn spells one level eariler than other hordes. Has more spell points.

Sapphire: Takes 5% less physical and spell damage. Life and spell points regenerate faster. +25% to the effect of healing and mana potions.

Diamond: +30% soul-energy when winning duels, 30% less soul-energy when losing. Items can be bought cheaper.

Courtecy of kethios, just removed the minor mistake in the emerald description
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
92. hozzászólás - 2010.01.24. 10:14:05 (Válasz stekkos #91 hozzászólására.)
Oh.. haven't noticed.
I edited it. Thanks.
Pontszám: 5.50
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
93. hozzászólás - 2010.01.25. 18:35:47
For the last month i have observed a change in se given from hunts and pets captured, especially after raising trapping and spectral manipulation. I raised trapping fro 10 to 20 and spectral from 51 to 62 (+30 mind boost). Here is what is happening since:

Trapping: While before there were hunts i might capture 3-4 pets in 20 hunts, at least once every 3-4 days, since i raised my skill it NEVER happened again. 2 in 20 was the max i got, although i expected raising the skill would get me more pets not less!

Soul energy. Before raising my skill to 62, i used to get huge monsters giving >2000se average, greater giving 1500-2000 and the occasional gigantic giving 2500-3000se. Since i raised the skill, i never got a hunt (and i mean i hunted hundreds of hunts) above 1800-1900. Even huge give 1500, greater 800-1500 and gigantic again 1500!

I waited to see if it was coincidence but its been too long and not once this situation had an exception. Please check whatever you might thing can confirm or explain this.

Thank you
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
94. hozzászólás - 2010.01.27. 09:39:56 (Válasz stekkos #93 hozzászólására.)
Well? Is anybody gonna try to answer this? I am also curious
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
Pontszám: 6.50
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
95. hozzászólás - 2010.01.27. 10:27:04 (Válasz stekkos #93 hozzászólására.)
Note, that luck is also determining the hunted monsters' type. Higher luck, better chance to hunt down greater, huge etc. monsters.

Trapping only gives +8% chance at it's capped level. (30)
That isn't much of a difference. There are days I capture 4 pets in a one hour hunt but the other day I capture 1 in a 2 hour hunt.

Spectral: With capped spectral (100) there still is a chance to get the minimum SE out of the hunted monsters. I think you'll notice the positive difference soon.
Pontszám: 6
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
96. hozzászólás - 2010.01.28. 14:28:29 (Válasz Kethios #95 hozzászólására.)
The points you mentioned are true, but all things considered i am getting less se for hunts than before i upgrade my skills. As for luck, i get good monsters (greater, huge) but they give me less than before.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
97. hozzászólás - 2010.01.28. 15:19:20 (Válasz stekkos #96 hozzászólására.)
Hmm.. could you make statistics? Go hunting 3 times for 1 hour and write down the monsters size and the SE.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
98. hozzászólás - 2010.01.28. 16:07:26 (Válasz Kethios #97 hozzászólására.)
f this hunt is successful, you will have enough soul-energy for... for what? You are a bit too exhausted, you should rest! A(n) huge killer sillemille is appearing suddenly in front of you. It was a close call that you haven’t become the prey. But at last you won (+1523 soul-energy). It’s time to rest a bit! +21 XP From this 209 SE is for the good answer.

The hunt is successful: you find the hiding place of a(n) greater Chara-din's spawn. You get the victory after a titanic battle, and gain 1566 soul-energy from the creature. +20 XP From this 216 SE is for the good answer.

You can see smoke in the distance, so you try that direction. Approaching you catch sight of a scorched forest – a fierce battle must have raged here recently. A(n) greater tentacled abomination is searching the ashes. You shout a challenge to it. You throw yourself into the battle with blind fury. It’s only a couple of minutes, and your opponent’s soul-energy is streaming into you (+1439). +20 XP From this 198 SE is for the good answer.

This time you try a new hunting place. Nearby a tough shrub has become quite thick and extensive – it occupies a whole field now. It’s an ideal shelter for animals and an ideal hunting place for you. As you make the bushes rattle, a(n) greater destroyer jumps out. A pursuit begins, but the result is sure (+1693 soul-energy). +20 XP From this 233 SE is for the good answer.

ou are tracking a(n) ancient bolhedor, but after a while you give up the chase. Unexpectedly you find the camp of a Doomlord. ’Don’t hurt me, please!’ he is begging. ’I’m collecting the energy for a new armour, the soul-huckster even reserved it for me!’ ’All right, but you must give me something, anyway.’ The Doomlord lets you take some of his soul-energy without fight (+1169). +20 XP From this 161 SE is for the good answer.

As you can see, greater, normal, huge.... no difference! All around 1500. That huge should have given >2000.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
99. hozzászólás - 2010.01.28. 17:13:17 (Válasz stekkos #98 hozzászólására.)
Do you have directed hunting skill?
If yes no wonder. It decreases the difference between the greater, huge etc monsters. You gain more from a greater but less form a gigantic.
Pontszám: 6
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
100. hozzászólás - 2010.01.28. 19:01:24 (Válasz Kethios #99 hozzászólására.)
Good catch, Kethios... good catch...
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!