Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - cabatz

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.04.13. 01:57:30
I like the way the question asks The Movie that depicts the Battle of Thermapolae(spelling is off) is? and the correct answer was Indiana instead of 300. This happens 3 or 4 times per hunting event, I think this is to make sure I don't get 100 % of the answers correct!!!
Dátum: 2010.04.01. 20:50:17
Something is wrong with the questions part of hunting, I answer and am told wrong and gives a different answer than the available possibilities. I don't care about the questions any more as I already know they are biased against any outside of Europe. I don't care about the additional help they might give.I only care to tell you something is wrong with system...
Dátum: 2010.01.26. 09:31:18
You mean we're allowed to cheat? Guys, I answer 8-9 quizzes before the the first hunt is over.I don't do too shabby either.
Dátum: 2010.01.26. 05:37:48
Maybe you should let players Rate the quizzes.I've come across a large number of unanswerable questions.I assumed it was the games designers way of keeping it fair for all,you know... nobody will know the answer so everybody would get it wrong kind of thing.
Dátum: 2010.01.25. 23:38:50
Also I'd like to point out that 25% of the questions anybody in the west would not know as they are from societies that we don't live in,not part of our history,or education system.How did they pass?
Dátum: 2010.01.25. 23:27:52
My last two questions were rejected?? I tried to find something Universal and Intellectual,something everybody in the world would and should know. The atlantic Ocean was named after the Mythic Society Atlantis.This is taught in school here in the US. A solar eclipsewhen the moon moves between the Sun and earth,Lunar eclipse is when the Earth moves between the Sun and the moon.This is also taught in the US.I apologize for the bad questions.I won't make any more!!1 PLEASE DON'T USE my question about alternative energy sources as I'm sure this question is also ambiguous.
Oldal: 1