Szerző
Topic neve: Bug reports
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
odd glitch
181. hozzászólás - 2010.04.09. 17:19:46
I found an odd glitch. I set a hunt for 20 minutes. After 5 minutes, it listed two hunts at the same time.
It only took one action point, but gave me SE and XP for both.

hmm, I can't get an image to display, so here's the link:
http://homepage.mac.com/loquacious_4ever/.Pictures/ScreenShot_2010-04-09.jpg
A hozzászólást ChaoticGemini módosította 2010.04.09. 17:24:36-kor
Pontszám: 5
averagecabatz
Végzetúr poronty
6 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Bug reports
182. hozzászólás - 2010.04.13. 01:57:30
I like the way the question asks The Movie that depicts the Battle of Thermapolae(spelling is off) is? and the correct answer was Indiana instead of 300. This happens 3 or 4 times per hunting event, I think this is to make sure I don't get 100 % of the answers correct!!!
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
183. hozzászólás - 2010.04.13. 11:41:52
again, only 4 items in auction house. you code is wrong..
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
much likedSpin
Végzetúr poronty
83 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
184. hozzászólás - 2010.04.15. 01:00:40
I found in error in the text for one of the skills.

chronocompensation:

You will be tired if you make more than one hour attacks in one hour and your statistics will be decreased. This skill reduces the waiting time: each level will reduce 1 minute. At the maximal level of 50 the waiting time will be 10 minutes instead of 60 minutes. It decreases the reuse time of the dimension door, squeezing and mind boost as well.

it appears to be an extra word in there I put it in bold. Thanks.
irritatingFLO2
Végzetúr poronty
22 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
185. hozzászólás - 2010.04.17. 18:53:32
During the HUNT ,there was bounce over in the questions causing answers to be answered incorrect ( about two )by the system. It happen once before
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
186. hozzászólás - 2010.04.20. 20:04:15
strikes you with Decaymaster snarling. He hits you, you take 21 damage.
You initiate a quick attack with ebony long sword to the leg of XXXXXXX. XXXXXXXX is wounded for 47 points. George is leaping to your opponent. It missed the target.
Your opponent is seemingly tired. He tries to collect all the strength to block your strikes.
You target your opponent's torso with your ebony long sword. You have hit him, 40 damage! George attacks with a snarl. It missed the target.

With a swift move your opponent deals the coup de grace to you.
In this battle you have dealt a total of 124 damage and have taken 88 damage.

I don't get how this is possible... He hit me, knocking me to 14 HP, but then I hit him twice more - one of those strikes being a "bonus" attack (so I knew his set of attacks were over)... But somehow I lost the battle with a fatal hit that was never delivered, and left my HP at 14. Sure my big 40+ Hits may have caused me to pull a muscle, but I don't think that's the case here... This error caused a 300 point swing in SE - not significant, but definitely a hassle as I was attacking to get enough to improve a skill.
likedPogaxaNő
Végzetúr poronty
227 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
187. hozzászólás - 2010.04.20. 20:15:50 (Válasz Viridel #186 hozzászólására.)
it was not an error but your opponent has a skill called execution:

"If your opponent has less hit points at the end of battle than your execution level multiplied by 5, you will win the battle without reference to the damage caused. If both player would be able use execution, than the winner is the one with the higher skill. If you execute your opponent, the SE you gain is also increased, in ratio with the difference of your execution skill."
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
188. hozzászólás - 2010.04.21. 16:56:12 (Válasz Pogaxa #187 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Pogaxa - 2010.04.20. 20:15:50
it was not an error but your opponent has a skill called execution:

"If your opponent has less hit points at the end of battle than your execution level multiplied by 5, you will win the battle without reference to the damage caused. If both player would be able use execution, than the winner is the one with the higher skill. If you execute your opponent, the SE you gain is also increased, in ratio with the difference of your execution skill."

Ok... It's that whole "without reference to damage caused" that was throwing me off (or, more accurately, it's a poor translation).

The skill should read "regardless of actual damage caused". I was expecting, when I was executed, it would read something to the effect of "You slump to the ground with a near fatal wound. The battle is over". After all, it says "without reference to damage" - meaning it has no purpose in even giving a total damage count (except to cause confusion).
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
189. hozzászólás - 2010.04.23. 12:49:34
I can no longer see how much time is my pet healing. I have 3 active ones, and on all three I see "you can heal again in 0 time". I wanna see time left for the healing one again, please
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
190. hozzászólás - 2010.04.28. 07:13:00
although my hunt lasts for 4 minutes or under, time to answer the question is 5 minutes. this was once before and was corrected, but now it's here again
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
191. hozzászólás - 2010.04.28. 11:14:05
Main clan button doesn't turn red when there's new post in the forum, it does for everything else that is new
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
192. hozzászólás - 2010.04.28. 13:35:27 (Válasz Valkyrie #191 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Valkyrie - 2010.04.28. 11:14:05
Main clan button doesn't turn red when there's new post in the forum, it does for everything else that is new

Speaking as an engineer, that's not strictly a bug, but I agree with you. There definitely should be something that informs all the clan members whenever there is a new forum post, no matter what page they are on. And turning the main clan button red would be consistent with the rest of the UI. I would also say that they don't need to turn the main clan button red every time someone builds from the soul well.
averageAranyAlma
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
193. hozzászólás - 2010.05.03. 12:48:57
Today, 14:42:20
Deformed, petrified trees are bordering the road. This forest had been hit by the Enemy with some terrible spell – the trees died, petrified, but weren’t smashed, they are still standing here, like horrible work of a mad artist. By the way, the dead forest is an ideal hiding place for animals... Over there, a(n) arachnid shaman! You start to chase it. The creature turns to fight you. Blow after blow comes, but at last the being is laying on the ground. You are merciful, you don’t kill it, just drink 395 of its soul-energy, then let it leave. +10 XP From this 39 SE is for the good answer.
Today, 14:42:20
So many centuries, and the Surface is still wearing the scars of the old war. The strikes of the Enemy made gigantic craters in the earth, their diameters are sometimes more miles. It is easy to hunt in these craters, because the beasts cannot escape. However it’s hard to descend into a crater. Now you find a prey again: a(n) tiny black griffin. After a short chase you can drive the creature to the wall. Tha battle is quick and cruel; you gain 380 soul-energy. +9 XP From this 38 SE is for the good answer.

How I can hunt twice in the same time?
averageR_I_P
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
194. hozzászólás - 2010.05.04. 11:28:23
The setting of max. crystal points used during adventures doesn't work. It's remain always 0.
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
195. hozzászólás - 2010.05.05. 11:48:12
You have 1 unread message(s)!

but there are no unread messages in inbox. just to be sure i deleted all messages "No message in Inbox", but i still get the unread message notification. happened after i received mail from the Soul-huckster...

LE : logged out, deleted cookies and logged back in. that fixed it. Closed
A hozzászólást Inv_ módosította 2010.05.05. 15:02:02-kor
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
irritatingFLO2
Végzetúr poronty
22 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re:refreshment
196. hozzászólás - 2010.05.26. 03:02:13
refreshment - I have selected 10 on two occassions was charged for ten each recieved one each. Please check this for me.
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
197. hozzászólás - 2010.05.27. 10:52:10
When having highest tower of power, in the quiz questions there is no indication that the hunt carries extra SE (10%). How can one be sure it is added? (everything else is shown - medals, good answer, relics...)
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
198. hozzászólás - 2010.05.27. 15:45:39 (Válasz Valkyrie #197 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Valkyrie - 2010.05.27. 10:52:10
When having highest tower of power, in the quiz questions there is no indication that the hunt carries extra SE (10%). How can one be sure it is added? (everything else is shown - medals, good answer, relics...)

Relics and spectral manipulation are not shown.
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
199. hozzászólás - 2010.05.28. 07:04:02 (Válasz ImLittleJon #198 hozzászólására.)
I didn't mention spectral manipulation, and I have a focus that ads 1% and it's shown. Ok, technically it's not a relic, but never the less...
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
200. hozzászólás - 2010.05.28. 15:32:47 (Válasz Valkyrie #199 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Valkyrie - 2010.05.28. 07:04:02
I didn't mention spectral manipulation, and I have a focus that ads 1% and it's shown. Ok, technically it's not a relic, but never the less...

No, you didn't mention spectral manipulation, but your premise was that "everything else is shown", and spectral manipulation is one example of something that is not shown. A lot of stuff is shown (and if I were the programmer, everything would be shown...), but some stuff isn't, and evidently the Tower of Power is in the second category.
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője