Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - dracoulina

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2023.11.21. 12:37:20
nice try but you already admitted violating SOME of the rules.secondly the penalty for that is one day ban not three unless you got special treatment cause when my clansmate reported on member of your clan for inslut his family your clansmate got a one day ban.
Dátum: 2023.11.21. 12:32:53
when i was in your range you didnt even dare to touch me and i was easily kicking you butt dont try to be so might cause you beat some.try to remeber how many beat yu with normal attacks and not wih subplasma like you do and you must be thankfull to valorian that was holding the clan to hit you cause if we were playing like you you could even play.so better dont talk so much and thank that the one rule that this clan was not to retaliate on ormal attacks.by the way we know the name of your other account for months now dot worry you see when we randomly hit him on normal attack you just jump to hit back for him
Dátum: 2023.11.21. 11:51:07
you should be gratefull that those players are in the catacomves cause when they were active you couldnt win them and you were hitting the low lvls.u never beat me on the championship and i was fighting with a penalty so dont act so mighty when you were getting you ass beaten on chamionships even when we were fighting with penalty.
Dátum: 2019.01.26. 13:22:16
last man standing tournament

A new tournament similar to the championship the only difference is that no clan bonuses will have any effect only the stats and equipment of the player and additional the player that wins and go to the next match will go with the remain hp after the fight his hp will not be full.that gives also weaker players the possibility to win stronger players if they had a a fight that cost them many hp and plus each player is depending on his character without any clan bonuses.

What do you think about that?
Oldal: 1